Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    Eighme im also thinking about third baby if i am able to have...but more is on my mind adoption. Here are so few children available and it is not possible get baby through adoption if you have your own children I will try to look in other countries, i hope i will have luck
    Noemi, I dont even know where to start with adoption so I can imagine where you are is far more complicated! Here's to hoping!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im horrible... Im still so far behind. I havent had a chance to read. My oldest is battling a cold, and my youngest is over it but now has cold sores that he will not leave alone and theyve spread so I need to get him into the docs to get an oral medication. Its like a nightmare, two kids ill and a baby coming haha

Had an appt today, around 3 dilated, little mans head is super low. She said next appt (39+3, next Thursday) if hes still in there she can sweep my membranes if I want, or we wait and set an induction date if he shows hes gonna be stubborn and stay in beyond his DD,
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SurroundedByBoys View Post
    Im horrible... Im still so far behind. I havent had a chance to read. My oldest is battling a cold, and my youngest is over it but now has cold sores that he will not leave alone and theyve spread so I need to get him into the docs to get an oral medication. Its like a nightmare, two kids ill and a baby coming haha

Had an appt today, around 3 dilated, little mans head is super low. She said next appt (39+3, next Thursday) if hes still in there she can sweep my membranes if I want, or we wait and set an induction date if he shows hes gonna be stubborn and stay in beyond his DD,
    surrounded- I hope your kids get healthy so you can focus on getting ready for birth!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick note to say yay Abc for such a great bond with booth your babes. Enjoy those wonderful snuggles ..sorry you had to endure physically too, hopefully it’s going to be fab moving forward. Imagine the absolute feat your body went through to carry them

TP, I’m so happy your bond with M is growing (ooh may I know her name in PM? My eldest is an M hehe)... it definitely makes a difference not to tear. I tore with my first two and had stitches, not with #3 and maaaan the difference! the trap though is I went a bit over very quickly, and my body made me pay for it with extreme afterpains (remember there is a massive scar where the lplacenta was inplanted !) so remember to be kind to yourself and your body, too. Even with a toddler to care for
    I’m so sorry you went through what you did at the hospital it seems, after the ordeal, to have somehow brought you and DH closer and on a better level of understanding. I know your boy is waiting and will come I would echo 4b2p, like often...as her words so often resonate so just big

Big thoughts to all of you waiting for your babies to make their grand appearance good luck!!!!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

6. Likes MiaMelb, Happymommy1987, gafan liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very exciting that babies have started arriving!! I finally finished her nursery and I just love it so much. Had our baby shower this past weekend! We are so anxious and excited to meet her.

Also - I’d love to be added to any Facebook group to keep in touch!
    Two adorable & one sweet baby GIRL
    Our family is complete!

8. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe I have about 10 weeks to go, maybe even 9. This week I had my vbac consult and received a score that made me a little more worried and sad. I'm not second-guessing wanting to try for vbac but it's hard to go in with a really confident attitude when they tell you your chances of success are 45%. I have good reasons to think my chances are better than that, but I have a hard time feeling confident.
    For those of you who got an epidural, did you feel attached to and fond of your baby right away, or did it take longer? Some of the articles I've read suggested epidural can mess with bonding hormones . I know feelings of attachment are normally variable and can take time to build but I'm wondering if I could really benefit from those bonding hormones this time. I did eventually feel close to baby number one, but it took quite awhile.
    I'm going to post this in the other dates group 2 because with an April 3rd title mean I don't know if this will be an April or March baby.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    I can't believe I have about 10 weeks to go, maybe even 9. This week I had my vbac consult and received a score that made me a little more worried and sad. I'm not second-guessing wanting to try for vbac but it's hard to go in with a really confident attitude when they tell you your chances of success are 45%. I have good reasons to think my chances are better than that, but I have a hard time feeling confident.
    For those of you who got an epidural, did you feel attached to and fond of your baby right away, or did it take longer? Some of the articles I've read suggested epidural can mess with bonding hormones . I know feelings of attachment are normally variable and can take time to build but I'm wondering if I could really benefit from those bonding hormones this time. I did eventually feel close to baby number one, but it took quite awhile.
    I'm going to post this in the other dates group 2 because with an April 3rd title mean I don't know if this will be an April or March baby.

You're getting so close Gafan! I had an epidural for 1 and 3, missed out on it for 2. Never heard it effects bonding... but I dont think it made any difference with any of mine.
    1 took a minute to bond.. think it was more getting used to being a parent. I remember looking at him thinking he was a stranger yet I'm the most important person in his life.
    2 I was in such shock at the speed of the birth and a bit of GD so that took a minute too.
    And the 3 I literally saw Tia for about 10 seconds before they whisked her away and then I could only hold her for brief times once a day so I guess the bond didnt kick in immediately either

So dont think the epidural played a part in that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

11. Thanks gafan thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I had been planning on catching up tomorrow but... I was just admitted to the hospital. My water broke about 3 hours ago, was 4-5 when I was checked, and contractions are strong and 4 minutes apart.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck surrounded !

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet