Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because this is supposed to be a safe place to share- I had a moment today where something in me just really keeps telling myself that this baby is a boy. I didn't sway this time because I didn't think I cared that much and wanted to just see what would happen...well now that I sit here and think it might be a boy I got super sad and almost cried (blame hormones). I didn't think I cared gender this time, but based on this reaction I guess I really do care and I am scared now how I will react when we find out. I know that is so selfish of me to feel this way since my first sway worked, but I still feel what I feel.
    We are doing NIPT so I should know by Valentine's day or the week before.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

@girliecat, hang in there, it does get better( the morning sickness). I’m starting to feel more like myself now at 11 weeks.
    Don’t let the gender fear get you down or take over. I know it’s hard cuz it’s so strong but it’s easier when you see ur current children and remember your immense love for them and realise you are having one more sweet bundle of joy coming. Wishing u the best! We are all here to talk and support. Good luck with ur NIPT, we should get our results early next week due to the Xmas backlog and yes I’m so super nervous.

@eerised and @jasiahsmommy congratulations and welcome to the group

@raisinggentleman3 maybe you can not look at the US and just get the tech to print out pictures for you? With definitely no nub involved? Idk my hubby and I are always desperate to know things ASAP so I think I would just do the US anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes Jasiahsmommy liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Are you a nurse? Do you mean you will get the ultrasound at work? If so, could the person doing the scan try to stay away from any nubs? Are you doing the NIPT to determine gender?
    No I'm not a nurse. I'm actually a radiographer (xray and CT scan). So I work in radiology, same department as US. I did talk with dh and we are thinking about when to find out. We hadn't for sure decided yet but we're lea ing toward 16 weeks. If we decide to find out then, I will skip the US at work bc I would just have to wait 2 more wks. If we decide to wait til 20 wks, I will do the nub US at work so we can guess and have a idea. We still haven't decided tho haha. This will probably take a while ��
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks violagirl! I will keep this in mind too depending on what we decide.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    No I'm not a nurse. I'm actually a radiographer (xray and CT scan). So I work in radiology, same department as US. I did talk with dh and we are thinking about when to find out. We hadn't for sure decided yet but we're lea ing toward 16 weeks. If we decide to find out then, I will skip the US at work bc I would just have to wait 2 more wks. If we decide to wait til 20 wks, I will do the nub US at work so we can guess and have a idea. We still haven't decided tho haha. This will probably take a while ��
    Coooool ur a radiographer! My hubby is a radiologist lol. You definitely will have a hard time resisting a scan if u decide to wait. Good luck! Let us know what u decide!
    My first two, I didn’t do much interest research about theories and guesses before 20 weeks and hubby never told me but he was quick to tell me during my 20 weeks scans while the tech was doing the scan.

Good luck!!!!! Pls take my pink dust and pass me ur blue dust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all your help ladies! I have decided to resist the scan. We set up an appt to find out the gender arpund 16 wks so I can wait that long. It's really only 10 days after I work. I didn't really want to set up a day til the week we wanted to find out but I looked up her hours and she's not open on Saturday any more and only open til 5 during the week. Which my dh doesn't get off til 5 so we set an appt so he can leave early that day. Wednesday Jan 30, I will know if I will ever get a daughter.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

8. Likes Lilawt liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everything crossed for you Raisinggentlemen how exciting that you will know by the end of the month
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! I did sway for a girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    everything crossed for you Raisinggentlemen how exciting that you will know by the end of the month
    Thanks! Exciting...and scary! Haha. For now I am trying not to think about it and ignore the thought
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my BFP yesterday and did a quantitative hCG blood test today as well - due mid-September 2019! I had to do Clomid this time around to induce ovulation but Clomid also sways pink so hopefully it helped me in that regard. Good to be buddies again with you GirlieCat
    28 years old, successful blue sway for baby #1 born June 2017!
    Swayed pink and expecting blue September 2019. HT for pink in 2020?

13. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast