Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congratulations bluebird!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    violagirl87 YAY!! Congratulations!! amazing news!! how has your dh reacted? you guys have 2 girls right? have you told them they are getting a brother? id trust that NIPT result 100% go buy BLUE!!!!!!

Congratulations Bluebird fingers crossed little bean stays sticky ive take unisom this time, its the first time ive ever taken meds for ms, (with my load of kids i cant afford to be non-functional for up to 20 weeks with the sickness) and OMG why did i not do this with all the others!! haha the difference is incredible, i went from feeling like crap 24/7 to only feeling it creep in at bedtime (night is always worse for me) and i haven't thrown up yet.. i really really recommend it

who is next to find out gender?
    now 6blue5pink

3. Thanks bluebird. thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Girls I got the results of my NIPT today. I don’t know how some of you have so much patience to avoid finding out your gender but I was clawing my way to my GP to get my results. I didn’t even wait for DH to come home to share them with him. We are having a BOY !!!!!!! I’m so ecstatic and excited but also in shock and disbelief.... I was planning on buying a heap of cute boy outfits if I found out boy but all of a sudden I kinda want to make sure I see the goods in the 20 weeks scan. Thanks to all you girls for all your support and understanding! Can’t believe it still, I’m having a boy!

Huge congratulations on your successful sway Viola!
    Were your NIPT results emailed to you or did you have to go to your Dr to get the results?
    Go shopping for all the blue onesies!
    Trying to complete our family

Swaying for a little sister for Mr 5½

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    violagirl87 YAY!! Congratulations!! amazing news!! how has your dh reacted? you guys have 2 girls right? have you told them they are getting a brother? id trust that NIPT result 100% go buy BLUE!!!!!!

Congratulations Bluebird fingers crossed little bean stays sticky ive take unisom this time, its the first time ive ever taken meds for ms, (with my load of kids i cant afford to be non-functional for up to 20 weeks with the sickness) and OMG why did i not do this with all the others!! haha the difference is incredible, i went from feeling like crap 24/7 to only feeling it creep in at bedtime (night is always worse for me) and i haven't thrown up yet.. i really really recommend it

Thanks 4blue, I will make a note re unisom! Even I don't have MS before we leave I want to have something on me just in case
    Trying to complete our family

Swaying for a little sister for Mr 5½

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know if I am next but my gender US is the 30th at 4 pm CST. Not nervous yet but I know I will be when it gets closer for sure!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

7. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    I don't know if I am next but my gender US is the 30th at 4 pm CST. Not nervous yet but I know I will be when it gets closer for sure!
    so exciting everything crossed for you raisinggentlemen!! will you have a 12/13 weeks scan (and potentially a nub shot) before your gender scan?

bluebird i'd never heard of unisom until my last due date group on here lots of the american ladies were on it and it sounded amazing so i went for it this time!! i had to buy it online as they dont treat ms over here but found it readily available.
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so exciting everything crossed for you raisinggentlemen!! will you have a 12/13 weeks scan (and potentially a nub shot) before your gender scan?

bluebird i'd never heard of unisom until my last due date group on here lots of the american ladies were on it and it sounded amazing so i went for it this time!! i had to buy it online as they dont treat ms over here but found it readily available.
    I could have one a week from today while at work but I'm going to avoid it since I will know less than 2 weeks later anyway. I feel like I will know for sure next week if I get an US at work bc I will be near 14 wks. So I don't really want to know that early. Also, if it's a boy, I don't want to know at work! Haha
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    I could have one a week from today while at work but I'm going to avoid it since I will know less than 2 weeks later anyway. I feel like I will know for sure next week if I get an US at work bc I will be near 14 wks. So I don't really want to know that early. Also, if it's a boy, I don't want to know at work! Haha
    thats a good point!! its only a couple of extra weeks to wait isnt it, not like waiting g from 12 weeks to 20, will keep everything crossed for you to hear pink
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

@4blue2pink, thanks! DH was just thankful that baby is healthy and said that was his main concern, he’s too good that way. He’s more excited to actually see baby at the Nuchal scan next week , bless him. I will definitely splurge soon , baby will be born in July end which will be peak winter and it’s peak summer atm so I will get some season appropriate stuff soon.

And yes we have 2 DD , but I haven’t told them yet as we haven’t told anyone yet and I can’t count on DD1 not to spill the beans lol.

@ bluebird, thanks also, yes I had to go to my doctors to get my results as they are the ones to order the test. It’s really annoying as a doctors consult costs 40$ and they refuse to simply print out results and let you take it from the receptionist, so it’s like paying 400$ for the blood test and an extra 40$ to get results

@raisinggentlemen3 goooodluck fingers and toes crossed for you !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

8w2d and everything looked good. There really is a baby in there. Strong heartbeat and measuring almost exactly where it should. I go back Jan 30 for my NIPT bloodwork for gender.

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

13. Likes bluebird. liked this post
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast