Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 5B2P! I need all the help I can get!

You're almost out of 1st trimester! So exciting! Maybe soon you can get off meds too
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Thanks 5B2P! I need all the help I can get!

You're almost out of 1st trimester! So exciting! Maybe soon you can get off meds too
    i so hope this is your girl RG
    yes i hope i can be off them soon, i have dropped the morning dose (which covers the afternoon) as i no longer need it but i still need the afternoon dose which covers me till i fall asleep and the bedtime dose which covers me for the morning. in my previous pregnancies sickness usually hangs around till 20ish weeks with evening through to bedtime always the worst!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Finally started 2nd trimester yesterday! So excited to get some energy back soon and my nausea is already wearing off some. How is everyone else doing? Anyone feel their baby yet? I felt mine a few days ago but its just flutters right now.

10 days until we find out! Ahhhhh
    Ahh 10 days! Are you nervous? I have about 2.5 weeks till I find out and I am getting very nervous. I didn’t think I would feel this way but I am already dealing with tons of negative feelings when I think it is going to be a boy. I just have a feeling it is boy and it is making me depressed already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh can I join please?

Got my BFP last week (still in shock!) after 5 months ttc. Swaying boy

I have 3 beautiful girls already been on quite a swaying journey so praying it’s a blue in there and I can be done!

Due 28th September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes 4blue2pink, GirlieCat, Blue2 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliecat not long till you find out! i have everything crossed for you to hear pink and im sorry these feelings have crept in since your bfp, GD can be funny like that, you think you dont care about the gender till your actually pregnant and then it hits you again does your dh have a preference this time?

3littleladies01 yay your here everything crossed for this to be your boy!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

7. Likes 3littleladies01 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Girliecat not long till you find out! i have everything crossed for you to hear pink and im sorry these feelings have crept in since your bfp, GD can be funny like that, you think you dont care about the gender till your actually pregnant and then it hits you again does your dh have a preference this time?

3littleladies01 yay your here everything crossed for this to be your boy!! xx
    Thanks. Hubby wants a girl. I don’t know if he will be sad, like I will, if it is a boy but he really wants it to be a girl. I really did think I was okay either way until a few weeks ago when I just started having a huge feeling it is a boy and then I discovered how I truly feel. Last week I was in the attic and saw al the boxes of my daughters baby clothes and I may never get to use them again and that almost brought tears to my eyes. I also feel guilty since I already have a girl and there are so many ladies who have lots of boys and just want one girl.

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    TA thanks, still not believing it cos the symptoms are very minor, and different from all my Ds pregos, so wasn't believing am really prego

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk
    Congratulations and welcome to the group!!!
    Also congratulations and welcome to 3littleladies01

@raisinggentlemen3 and 4blue2pink , so exciting that you guys are in your second trimesters! Hopefully the sickness and tiredness is all behind . Fingers crossed and pink dust ur way RG. I’m also 14 weeks today, and I’m feeling a lot more like myself. I’ve told work, who are happy for me to take a year off and then come back ( obviously I won’t be earning anything in that year but it’s nice to have a job to come back to).

Girliecat and RG can’t wait til u guys find out ! Fingers crossed for you guys , not long now !

Now for the dreaded task of telling my parents.... Or maybe I’ll just wait til baby comes

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh, viola! You sound like me. I told my mom just the other day, and she said, “I’m gonna have to process this” and that was it I hope your parents are excited when you do tell them. I wish I would’ve waited longer to tell my mom.
    RG, I’m so excited for you and hope you hear girl!!
    4blue2pink, I hope your nausea goes away soon. That’s miserable.
    Girliecat, I hope you hear pink too! Not long for you either! I’ve been hit with the opposite feeling too. It’s not fun. I didn’t think I would be too upset, but I can tell now I would be.
    Welcome, 3littleladies! I think you were in our TTC group!! Praying this is your boy!

My hcgs continue to be pretty darn high. 610 at 15 dpo then 1264 at 17 dpo and now over 12,000 at 21 dpo. Now I’m nervous it’s twins. I know you can’t go by your numbers but that’s pretty high from all the googling I’ve done (would someone please take my phone!!!!!!???) and I can’t help but be discouraged about what I’ve read about girls making higher hcg.

11. Likes GirlieCat, Blue2 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Oh gosh, viola! You sound like me. I told my mom just the other day, and she said, “I’m gonna have to process this” and that was it I hope your parents are excited when you do tell them. I wish I would’ve waited longer to tell my mom.
    RG, I’m so excited for you and hope you hear girl!!
    4blue2pink, I hope your nausea goes away soon. That’s miserable.
    Girliecat, I hope you hear pink too! Not long for you either! I’ve been hit with the opposite feeling too. It’s not fun. I didn’t think I would be too upset, but I can tell now I would be.
    Welcome, 3littleladies! I think you were in our TTC group!! Praying this is your boy!

My hcgs continue to be pretty darn high. 610 at 15 dpo then 1264 at 17 dpo and now over 12,000 at 21 dpo. Now I’m nervous it’s twins. I know you can’t go by your numbers but that’s pretty high from all the googling I’ve done (would someone please take my phone!!!!!!???) and I can’t help but be discouraged about what I’ve read about girls making higher hcg.
    My parents will be really really upset, they firstly thought I had DD1 too young and when I was pregnant with DD2 they didn’t want me to have a second child, and when DD2 turned 1 they told me I should absolutely not have any other children. I’m not looking forward to telling them but they live about 10 mins drive from us and we see them every weekend so it’s not exactly going to be a secret.

On a happier note DHs parents were pleased and said they were praying for us to have another child and were just waiting for us to be ready ourselves.

I hope ur mom comes around sillyginger , im sure she will and theres always us to support you if you like

And definitely don’t read into hcg numbers it really doesn’t mean anything at all

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I have been keeping up with this thread, but haven't commented because I haven't had an ultrasound or heard baby's heartbeat, so I'm very nervous. I have my first US in a week. Due August 23rd-25th (my EDD is different to LMP date). Loosely swayed pink, was only strict on diet for 9 weeks so not going to expect to be having a girl this time, but really happy to be adding another little person to our family.

14. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast