Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart desires pink LP View Post
    That's very good news RG! Looks like you're headed towards a safe and healthy pregnancy. Don't worry. The MC is behind you... Only positive vibes from now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Thank you HDP. I'm trying to trust God on it and I haven't spoken negatively but lots of times I find myself thinking 'IF this baby makes it....' and I have to stop myself! Hopefully I can do better!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Lol I feel like my HE diet is making me gain weight still even tho I stopped it I’m still quite ravenous somehow...
    I’m taking elevit and that’s it.
    Have a doctors appt tmr morning to get bloods and confirm pregnancy and get a dating scan referral to be done at DHs clinic.

Other than wanting to eat all the time nothing much.

Have u girls told anyone yet? When do u plan to tell work? And family ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The pregnancy of my mc we hadn't told anyone and weren't planning to tell til we knew the gender. But when I miscarried, we told our parents and so they all knew we were trying again. Now that they know, we told them about our positive test a few days after we found out, mostly for prayers of a healthy baby but also for support in case something happens. No one else knows about the mc or new baby yet.

I always have a list of both names I like but my dh refuses to look or talk about names until we know gender! Stinker! My fave girl names right now are Briley and Everlie. My fave boy names are Jace, Bryce, Jenson, and Roman. Of course none of these are dh approved so who knows!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Thank you HDP. I'm trying to trust God on it and I haven't spoken negatively but lots of times I find myself thinking 'IF this baby makes it....' and I have to stop myself! Hopefully I can do better!
    Trust in God and he will guide you! I think you are just trying to protect yourself from any possible disappointments. I feel good for you RG. Keep faith and be positive... Your little bean will be safe inside!

Me: 29 DH: 32
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol I feel like my HE diet is making me gain weight still even tho I stopped it I’m still quite ravenous somehow...
    I’m taking elevit and that’s it.
    Have a doctors appt tmr morning to get bloods and confirm pregnancy and get a dating scan referral to be done at DHs clinic.

Other than wanting to eat all the time nothing much.

Have u girls told anyone yet? When do u plan to tell work? And family ?

I'm planning to share with extended family and friends once I'm 12 weeks. So far, we've shared only with parents, parents in law and both our brothers.

Me: 29 DH: 32
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The pregnancy of my mc we hadn't told anyone and weren't planning to tell til we knew the gender. But when I miscarried, we told our parents and so they all knew we were trying again. Now that they know, we told them about our positive test a few days after we found out, mostly for prayers of a healthy baby but also for support in case something happens. No one else knows about the mc or new baby yet.

I always have a list of both names I like but my dh refuses to look or talk about names until we know gender! Stinker! My fave girl names right now are Briley and Everlie. My fave boy names are Jace, Bryce, Jenson, and Roman. Of course none of these are dh approved so who knows!
    Awww those are adorable names! My husband is a stinker too and won’t think of names til we know the gender and pass the 14 week mark.
    Personally I’ve only been looking at boys names and I’m strongly considering Sami.

Know you always have prayers for a healthy happy baby from all of here too, fingers crossed for you.

I haven’t told anyone except my husband as we want to wait til the second trimester but I know my parents did not want me to have another baby so I won’t have much support there. Husbands parents won’t mind but prefer a boy finally.

Did my bloods and urine this morning.
    Dating scan to be done at 6weeks so December

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart desires pink LP View Post
    I'm planning to share with extended family and friends once I'm 12 weeks. So far, we've shared only with parents, parents in law and both our brothers.

I agree I’ll wait a while too as I’m wary of support for me for having 3 under 4

Work.... I’m going to stretch it out as far as I can so they don’t quietly push me out before I’m ready to finish up myself.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww those are adorable names! My husband is a stinker too and won’t think of names til we know the gender and pass the 14 week mark.
    Personally I’ve only been looking at boys names and I’m strongly considering Sami.

Know you always have prayers for a healthy happy baby from all of here too, fingers crossed for you.

I haven’t told anyone except my husband as we want to wait til the second trimester but I know my parents did not want me to have another baby so I won’t have much support there. Husbands parents won’t mind but prefer a boy finally.

Did my bloods and urine this morning.
    Dating scan to be done at 6weeks so December

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!
    Why don't your parents want you to have any more kids? It's none of their business anyway!

Hdp- thank you for your support and positive thoughts!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well they only really wanted me to have one child so when DD2 was announced it was shock and thinking “maybe it wasn’t planned “ but she most definitely was. They just think in this day a couple both has to work to make enough for ends to meet and there isn’t enough time to give every child the attention they need , too many kids in a short period is too difficult, there’s a hundred reasons .

Lol well anyway it’s done now and baby 3 is hopefully on the way.
    I know it will be hard for a few years but it’s exactly how I wanted to have my kids

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well they only really wanted me to have one child so when DD2 was announced it was shock and thinking “maybe it wasn’t planned “ but she most definitely was. They just think in this day a couple both has to work to make enough for ends to meet and there isn’t enough time to give every child the attention they need , too many kids in a short period is too difficult, there’s a hundred reasons .

Lol well anyway it’s done now and baby 3 is hopefully on the way.
    I know it will be hard for a few years but it’s exactly how I wanted to have my kids

Who cares what they think? Lol I am so glad you are still doing things the way you want them! And I am so happy to habe you on this board 😊 it's astonishing to me what opinions people will push on others.the size of your family is up to you and your dh.

Well ladies, idk why but I have been having a feeling that there are 2 in there! I keep thinking there are twins which is odd for me. And I don't think on it on purpose, it just pops up. Twins do run on my mom's side but it's not been a good track record-- my mom's twin was stillborn and small and my brothers twin reabsorbed. But my maternal gma was a twin. So who knows. I hope not honestly, it would be super hard for us financially as we about to build a house next fall.
    Anyway, been kind if nauseous today, tired, having more dizzy spells when I stand, and my skin is breaking out, even on my neck! How is everyone else?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

Who cares what they think? Lol I am so glad you are still doing things the way you want them! And I am so happy to habe you on this board it's astonishing to me what opinions people will push on others.the size of your family is up to you and your dh.

Well ladies, idk why but I have been having a feeling that there are 2 in there! I keep thinking there are twins which is odd for me. And I don't think on it on purpose, it just pops up. Twins do run on my mom's side but it's not been a good track record-- my mom's twin was stillborn and small and my brothers twin reabsorbed. But my maternal gma was a twin. So who knows. I hope not honestly, it would be super hard for us financially as we about to build a house next fall.
    Anyway, been kind if nauseous today, tired, having more dizzy spells when I stand, and my skin is breaking out, even on my neck! How is everyone else?
    Aww thanks I’m so glad to be here too and with such nice supportive women
    Seriously though the more I think about it the worse I feel about my sway .... ah well hopefully blue is in my cards

I’m having zero real symptoms besides some tiredness and minimum cramping but I’m only 5 weeks today , so I’m not expecting much . Hope ur all feeling as good as you can in the first trimester

Keep us updated if u find out if ur having twins or not... hopefully if u do they r both healthy happy

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast