Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful news viola!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Raising- I love baby goats. I am sure it is a lot of work but so fun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are tons of fun! They're not much work if they're born in warmer weather but it's been colder than the norm here so I've had to make sure they get dried off sooner a d move them to the barn if needed. I had to bring 3 in to warm up bc they were wet and cold. But so far so good. We have 3 bottle babies and the boys take turns feeding them, they love it!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Hi boydream

doing ok here, 20 weeks now and finally off the sickness meds!! cant believe im halfway through..
    RG the goats must be so much fun and so cute
    They are so fun! And cuddly!

Glad to hear you're off meds now! Yay for 2nd trimester lol it's nice when the symptoms ease. Half way is nice right?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boydream, yes so many baby goats and animals in general. We have 3 rabbits, 19 goats (+25 babies), and a cat. Plenty for us haha. Especially with dh working full time and some weekends, 3 kids, pregnant, homeschooling, and in the process of building a house (planning phase).

Viola, so glad to hear you and baby are doing well! My dh and kids felt her the other day as well. It was so fun when the boys realized what that was!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all!.... My screen name was All*blue*everything... My you gest smashed my phone and it had all my passwords and old email etc so I havnt been able to comeback here! I forgot I'd set up. This account a while ago... Anyway.. I'm. Now 18+2 we had a gender scan at 16wks and got the shock of our lives when we found out that after 13 years and 5 boys we are having a baby girl!! It still feels so. Surreal to say girl... And I'm. Having a daughter... And she... I've gone shopping mad already and have bags of beautiful dresses and headbands my boys are over the moon... Don't think we will believe it until. We meet her xx feeling so grateful and blessed x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by *House.full.of.willies* View Post
    Hi all!.... My screen name was All*blue*everything... My you gest smashed my phone and it had all my passwords and old email etc so I havnt been able to comeback here! I forgot I'd set up. This account a while ago... Anyway.. I'm. Now 18+2 we had a gender scan at 16wks and got the shock of our lives when we found out that after 13 years and 5 boys we are having a baby girl!! It still feels so. Surreal to say girl... And I'm. Having a daughter... And she... I've gone shopping mad already and have bags of beautiful dresses and headbands my boys are over the moon... Don't think we will believe it until. We meet her xx feeling so grateful and blessed x
    Congratulations Allblue love your new username haha!! enjoy every second of all things pink it didnt sink in for me till our first (living) girl after 4 boys was born even then it still felt surreal for quite a while!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    They are so fun! And cuddly!

Glad to hear you're off meds now! Yay for 2nd trimester lol it's nice when the symptoms ease. Half way is nice right?
    its so nice to feel normal and be off all the meds
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Hi girls! Sorry it’s been so crazy the last few weeks with work and family things. Thanks for checking up on me ginger!

I’m 21+6 today. I’m so relieved as at 19 weeks we had our anatomy scan and there is no SUA, the umbilical cord has the right number of arteries and veins and bubs is measuring ahead too . I’ve also got really strong kicks going that hubby can feel, and we’ve caved and bought a few cute onesies

I’ve gone through all of your girls posts but I’ve missed replying to people specifically... but congratulations and welcome to everyone new in the group!
    also I’ve not heard of inconclusive results with NIPT but they should be able to confirm at your scan, keeping fingers crossed !

Wishing everyone smooth pregnancy! How’s everyone else feeling?

amazing news Viola so glad there is no SUA!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliecat and Viola, inconclusive nipt is not that uncommon according to my GP! Still hoping for the best outcome.

Raisinggentlemen, lots of hard work with all those animals and kids but at the same time lot of cuddles and cuteness overloaded.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations AllBlue and welcome

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast