Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very good idea Viola! It will be very handy

Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Should we make a list of who is in this group and their due dates and what they swayed like the jan/feb/March group? Just to help keep track of each other ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by *House.full.of.willies* View Post
    Hi all!.... My screen name was All*blue*everything... My you gest smashed my phone and it had all my passwords and old email etc so I havnt been able to comeback here! I forgot I'd set up. This account a while ago... Anyway.. I'm. Now 18+2 we had a gender scan at 16wks and got the shock of our lives when we found out that after 13 years and 5 boys we are having a baby girl!! It still feels so. Surreal to say girl... And I'm. Having a daughter... And she... I've gone shopping mad already and have bags of beautiful dresses and headbands my boys are over the moon... Don't think we will believe it until. We meet her xx feeling so grateful and blessed x
    Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing news. I am so happy for you and your family. This little girl is going to spoiled and adored and probably well protected by her big brothers. My heart is bursting with happiness for you. Congratulations! Yeah.

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    17w3d and been feeling baby a lot lately. Canít recall if this is earlier than last baby. Also had US this week and baby is still a girl...haha, even though I know how accurate NIPT is, I still feel good having US confirm it.

So we still havenít told a single person that I am pregnant and the longer it goes, the less I care to tell. We are having a baby shower for my little sister this weekend at my house and I was thinking I would tell in the days after that but now I might try to hold out till 20 weeks. I like a challenge and frankly hate people asking me questions or saying stupid comments so the secret is nice to keep.

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!

I posted ages ago and then went quiet - Iím due in September and have been quietly lurking whilst waiting for NIPT results. We swayed boy and results said boy!!!! We already have three gorgeous girls.

Howís everyone feeling. Iím only 12 weeks - just waiting on my first scan appointment. Will be interesting to look at nub actually knowing gender this time - itís been obviously girly every other time so Iím intrigued as to what boy bits look like!! Haha (& praying my NIPTs not wrong and I see 3 white lines again!)

Heart xx

5. Likes GirlieCat, Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    House full - what amazing news after 5 boys!! You must be over the moon xxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    17w3d and been feeling baby a lot lately. Canít recall if this is earlier than last baby. Also had US this week and baby is still a girl...haha, even though I know how accurate NIPT is, I still feel good having US confirm it.

So we still havenít told a single person that I am pregnant and the longer it goes, the less I care to tell. We are having a baby shower for my little sister this weekend at my house and I was thinking I would tell in the days after that but now I might try to hold out till 20 weeks. I like a challenge and frankly hate people asking me questions or saying stupid comments so the secret is nice to keep.

I love that ur ďconfirming ď your NIPT with the US because I did just that too, first thing I asked the technician was to let me know if I could freely do some boy shopping (which I did do straight away)

Can I ask what comments/questions ur avoiding ?

I too wanted to tell as few people as possible but my MIL has told the whole world it seems. I do get a lot of really stupid questions and comments about gender ; ď it must be a boy this timeĒ ďIím sure you wanted a boyĒ etc. it annoys me to no end because yes I do want a boy but not for the reasons my culture want, but because I just want one to complete my family..... garghhhh people are stupid and annoying.

Have you let DD1 feel the baby move? How does she feel about being a sister?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Hi there!

I posted ages ago and then went quiet - Iím due in September and have been quietly lurking whilst waiting for NIPT results. We swayed boy and results said boy!!!! We already have three gorgeous girls.

Howís everyone feeling. Iím only 12 weeks - just waiting on my first scan appointment. Will be interesting to look at nub actually knowing gender this time - itís been obviously girly every other time so Iím intrigued as to what boy bits look like!! Haha (& praying my NIPTs not wrong and I see 3 white lines again!)

Heart xx

Congratulations Iím so so so happy for you! Iím sure the NIPT are correct but I also kept trying to confirm and ďseeĒ boy bits on my ultrasounds. Let us know how ur scan goes!

9. Likes 3littleladies01 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Hi there!

Heart xx

Yeah. Congratulations. I am so excited for you and you family.

11. Likes 3littleladies01 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliecat i totally get not wanting to announce, i dont bother announcing till after baby is born!! i have no interest in dealing with all the stupid comments about "another" baby etc.. and honestly i like not having to share my pregnancy but we dont have any family near so its easy for me to hide it!! thats lovely that your little sister is expecting too does she know what shes having?

3littleladies im still so excited for you you got your BOY!! have you told your girls they are getting a little brother?
    💙❤️💙💙💙❤️❤️💙
    now 5blue3pink after 2 GD sways and currently with our 3rd sway baby xx

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Girliecat i totally get not wanting to announce, i dont bother announcing till after baby is born!! i have no interest in dealing with all the stupid comments about "another" baby etc.. and honestly i like not having to share my pregnancy but we dont have any family near so its easy for me to hide it!! thats lovely that your little sister is expecting too does she know what shes having?

3littleladies im still so excited for you you got your BOY!! have you told your girls they are getting a little brother?
    Not yet 4blue2pink. Iíve had some complications so planning to wait a while. I had obstetric Cholestasis in two of my pregnancies and the last one I was really poorly, in & out of hospital and then had csec at 37 weeks due to risks. They removed my gall bladder after as they thought that would help but lo and behold - itís already raising its head and Iím only 12 weeks itís really early but theyíve diagnosed as my bile levels are up. Usually it starts in third trimester Iím on the meds and they are monitoring closely but I do worry having it start so early. Hopefully Bubs will be ok with all the close monitoring, tests and meds. Just gotta watch this space but I think weíre going to keep it quiet a little while longer - although Iím already showing so not sure how long Iíll get away with it!! Haha!!

How are you feeling? X

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast