Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi everyone i got my bfp on the 17th baby due end of july so far no symptoms other than feeling very tired.

violagirl i love how you decorated your test im sorry your parents aren't supportive, we mostly only receive rude comments too because we have a large family, for this reason we dont announce anywhere including social media till after baby is born, only people who see me once its obvious im pregnant will know.
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    hi everyone i got my bfp on the 17th baby due end of july so far no symptoms other than feeling very tired.

violagirl i love how you decorated your test im sorry your parents aren't supportive, we mostly only receive rude comments too because we have a large family, for this reason we dont announce anywhere including social media till after baby is born, only people who see me once its obvious im pregnant will know.
    Congratulations!!!!
    Yes same, so far only lots of fatigue... hopefully that’s a good sign of a smooth pregnancy.

Did u sway this pregnancy?

Let’s forget the rudeness and look for support In each other ! I love that you have a big family, your kids will love having so many siblings as friends when they grow up.

Happy pregnancies to us all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tiredness has always been the first sign for me, this cycle i fell asleep on the couch during the afternoon on cd 8 (never do that normally) and was like hmm i wonder if this is the month.. i expect the sickness to kick in sometime in the next 2 weeks and then kick my butt until around week 20 all being well!!

yes i swayed pink its my 3rd sway ive had 1 successful pink sway and 1 opposite so we will see! have you swayed before?

Thankyou and fingers crossed for everyone to have happy healthy pregnancies with the pink or blue baby's they hope for.
    now 6blue5pink

5. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome 4blue2pink! Glad to have you! And congrats! I think big families are fun and other people should just shut their mouths! LOL I've never understood why people are so willing to throw their opinions onto others.
    We did sway pretty hard for this one. I had tried a sway with my ds3 but was super lenient on diet and then my o was delayed 2.5 wks the month we started trying which stressed me out and I dropped pretty much everything. And we went on the have ds3. This time I did diet pretty strict, I had a mc in October and conceived the first ovulation after, we did hurry up fr, I had zero cm and a pH of 4.5. I can't think of anything else right now but we definitely did all we could. I was also much more relaxed with it.

I have my first appt tomorrow at 1:15. Can't wait to see a healthy hb! And hopefully only one baby hehe I will just be 6+4 so I won't be convinced there's not 2 until after 12 wks bc one could hide pretty easy. Oh well. Just want healthy baby this time!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

7. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How’s everyone doing?
    Been hit like a truck with nausea and vomiting since yesterday, and I’m just tired all the time
    I feel bad for my girls that I’m not giving them quality time
    I never had much sickness or nausea with my girls so I’m hoping this could indicate boy even though I know it means nothing really
    Hopefully u all are having a much better time than me

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Welcome 4blue2pink! Glad to have you! And congrats! I think big families are fun and other people should just shut their mouths! LOL I've never understood why people are so willing to throw their opinions onto others.
    We did sway pretty hard for this one. I had tried a sway with my ds3 but was super lenient on diet and then my o was delayed 2.5 wks the month we started trying which stressed me out and I dropped pretty much everything. And we went on the have ds3. This time I did diet pretty strict, I had a mc in October and conceived the first ovulation after, we did hurry up fr, I had zero cm and a pH of 4.5. I can't think of anything else right now but we definitely did all we could. I was also much more relaxed with it.

I have my first appt tomorrow at 1:15. Can't wait to see a healthy hb! And hopefully only one baby hehe I will just be 6+4 so I won't be convinced there's not 2 until after 12 wks bc one could hide pretty easy. Oh well. Just want healthy baby this time!
    Good luck with your appointment! Pls let us know how everything goes!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou RaisingGentlemen3 i agree 100% some people need to learn to keep their big mouths shut!! haha i hope everything went well at your appointment and that your sway has worked this time.

violagirl oh no!! im sorry, the sickness is so rough!! im just waiting for mine to hit.. 5 weeks now and still nothing but i doubt it will be much longer before it starts, how many weeks are you? fingers crossed it does mean boy for you
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Thankyou RaisingGentlemen3 i agree 100% some people need to learn to keep their big mouths shut!! haha i hope everything went well at your appointment and that your sway has worked this time.

violagirl oh no!! im sorry, the sickness is so rough!! im just waiting for mine to hit.. 5 weeks now and still nothing but i doubt it will be much longer before it starts, how many weeks are you? fingers crossed it does mean boy for you
    I thought I already updated this thread but I guess I never submitted it! My appt went great! Only 1 baby (thank the Lord!), measuring on time, and hb is 122 which she said is normal for 6 wks. I go back in 2 weeks and get another scan and regular on appt. So happy and excited baby is alive and thriving for now! I do have a good feeling about this baby and I hope my feeling is right!
    20181126_154323.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

12. Likes 4blue2pink, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thats great raisinggentlemen fingers crossed everything keeps going well look at that dinky little bean so sweet!!

feeling sick kicked in for me yesterday at 5weeks 4 days even though its such a rough feeling im glad it started as *fingers crossed* it means things are going ok.
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The nausea does suck! Especially if it starts earlier than normal bleh! My nausea this round reminds me of my ds1 pregnancy. Only nauseous when I wake up in the morning or after nap (if I get one!) But I feel better once I eat. Which is a relief bc with ds2 I was so nauseous all the time that eating food made it worse bc everytime I'd swallow it'd make me gag. But the worst is actually how exhausted I am all the time! Always tired, even after a 2 hr nap! But I will take it. All of it. My mc I didn't have any symptoms and tomorrow marks the official day i mc in my last pregnancy. I would've been 17 wks now but it's kind of nice not knowing before the holidays just in case I have gd. This time I'm not even worried about gender yet and I hope it stays this way. Idk when we will find out but if I'm feeling the same later we will wait til 20 wks. I think 16 wks at the earliest.

Hope you all are doing well! This boards been quiet!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast