Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    RG your dh sounds amazing!! and your little princess is gorgeous!!

hope all the US mummies in this group had a good mothers day

Sillyginger what a cute pic!! baby looks to be pouting

hope everyone is doing well, how are the baby name searches going? xx
    lol yes RG ur DH sounds great, I got McDonald’s pancakes for Mother’s Day

4blue2pink How was your Mother’s Day?

Baby name search is still dismal, DH and I can’t agree at all. We are trying to find a perfect Indian name that works in a western society - we want to keep our heritage even while living in Australia.

To compensate I’ve been stocking up on baby boy clothes wayyy more than I realised . I just kept getting one little piece here and there and all of a sudden I’ve got two drawers full of clothes from 0-3 to 24 months

How’s everyone else going in baby prep? Anyone else going a little shopping happy like me? Any nurseries nearly done? Anyone finalised a name ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh the name game is dismal here too. My dh and I like some of the same names but our favorites are different. Now we have 3 names but can't pull the trigger on either one! I have made a bunch of decor for her nursery and 2 of them will have either her name or initial...So I'm in limbo! Luckily I have nesting stuff to do! He said he's gonna pray and we will decide within a couple weeks so I hope he feels satisfied with one of the names we have now. Our names are Everly, Aubrey, and Elliana. All with the middle name Faith. My fav is Everly still but Elliana is a close 2nd bc the name means My God has answered. So we will see!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

4. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Ugh the name game is dismal here too. My dh and I like some of the same names but our favorites are different. Now we have 3 names but can't pull the trigger on either one! I have made a bunch of decor for her nursery and 2 of them will have either her name or initial...So I'm in limbo! Luckily I have nesting stuff to do! He said he's gonna pray and we will decide within a couple weeks so I hope he feels satisfied with one of the names we have now. Our names are Everly, Aubrey, and Elliana. All with the middle name Faith. My fav is Everly still but Elliana is a close 2nd bc the name means My God has answered. So we will see!
    I absolutely love Everly, cuz u can call her evie or eve as a nickname and when she’s little and she can be Everly when she’s older or in formal settings

DH wants danyaal (Daniel) and I love Sami (Sammy)

Let’s see what everyone ends up settling on

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no names on the table here, to be honest we never really talk names till baby is here and being team green there just seems no point because we dont know the gender. luckily we get 6 weeks from the birth to register the baby so it gives us some time boys names have never been difficult but i find girls names hard!!
    now 6blue5pink

7. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RG those are gorgeous i really love Everly and Elliana too, both fit perfectly with Faith in the middle

Viola love your choices it must be harder trying to tie-in both cultures, i hope you guys can agree soon
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have the firstname ready! The second name is a bit harder.
    In the netherland you only get three days to register baby so you have to have a name ready..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the name ideas. We are not much closer. Narrowed it down to about 3-4 names then all of a sudden I am doubting all of them.

27 weeks now and in a lot of pain. Not sure if it is round ligament pain or just normal pressure but I didn’t have this with my first. I am uncomfortable almost 24/7. 13 more weeks feel like such a long time.

No progress on nursery yet. Been looking for furniture I like but haven’t found anything yet.

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to hear your in pain girliecat, is it like a burning/tearing sensation? i get that and i think its ligament pain but whatever it is its nasty!! im waiting for my spd to kick in full force, 30 weeks now and it hasnt yet.. **touch wood** im hoping maybe it wont get so bad this time!!
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    I love the name ideas. We are not much closer. Narrowed it down to about 3-4 names then all of a sudden I am doubting all of them.

27 weeks now and in a lot of pain. Not sure if it is round ligament pain or just normal pressure but I didn’t have this with my first. I am uncomfortable almost 24/7. 13 more weeks feel like such a long time.

No progress on nursery yet. Been looking for furniture I like but haven’t found anything yet.

Where is your pain? On either side of you back down low? Front on both sides or one side? Front by pubic bone? Does it hurt when you walk or cross yoir legs, etc? I'm asking bc my dh has helped me and friends in the the past with pregnancy pains. He's a physical therapist. Hope it's getting better!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post

Oh that sucks, did you have the pain with H too ?
    I have to say this 2nd pregnancy is very different for me, wonder if it is the same for you ?

Have you got a nursery colour scheme in mind yet ?
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast