Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Hi RG hows it going? How’s the newborn haze been? I hope everything is going smoothly and ur recovering well. How is Everly?

Girls I am due today, but doesn’t seem to be any sign of baby coming. Fingers crossed I don’t to too overdue and need to be induced. Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fingers crossed its not much longer to wait viola how are you feeling?
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just super nervous now.... fingers crossed that everything goes well

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi RG hows it going? How’s the newborn haze been? I hope everything is going smoothly and ur recovering well. How is Everly?

Girls I am due today, but doesn’t seem to be any sign of baby coming. Fingers crossed I don’t to too overdue and need to be induced. Wish me luck!

Good luck Viola! Keep us updated. Can’t wait to see some more baby pics in this group. How exciting to finally make it to due date.

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just super nervous now.... fingers crossed that everything goes well

How are you today? If you have to be induced, when will they do that? Hope all goes well for you either way! I'm excited to see your sweet baby 😊

Things have been going fairly smooth. It started out rough with only 2.5 hrs of sleep the 1st two nights home. Then 5 hrs (not straight) and it keeps getting better and better. I had tonwait her up last night to nurse her! I think what has helped is I don't switch sides each nursing session. I just nurse her on one side burp her and check her diaper, then put her back on the same side. That way she gets the fatty milk (hind milk) and keeps her full longer. And she lets me swaddle her whereas my boys never wanted swaddled. My dh also took off this last week and has been taking care of the boys, cleaning, and cooking...plus his chores outside (we have a farm). I don't know what I'd do without him and don't look forward to him going back Monday! Everly is a very mellow baby (so far)! So much so that dh has been worrying something is wrong lol. I'm hoping she stays so content!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

5. Likes Sillyginger, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your hubby sounds brilliant.

So happy you got your baby girl
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    glad your both doing good RG your husband sounds amazing!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RG that sounds like a fantastic start! I’m so glad Everly is very relaxed and that she’s feeding well . Ur husband sounds amazing too, it’s good to have the support for the first couple weeks. Im sure it’s daunting to think of what everything is going to be like once he does go back to work but I’m sure it will all be ok.

I have an appt on Wednesday to discuss induction if I don’t end up spontaneously going into labor, but they won’t do it before 41 weeks which is Friday. I’m getting super nervous but fingers crossed Bub makes his appearance before then ....

9. Likes Sillyginger, MrsSparkles liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    20190715_193610.jpg
    20190715_140747.jpg

Here r some pics for you all! She is still a sweet baby, very mellow. Even sleeping 4 hrs at night...great for sleep but hard on my boobs! Lol. Today is the 1st day with my dh bavk at work. It's been a good day so far, surprisingly. I definitely miss him tho, he was so sweet and helpful. More so than he has ever been after I had a baby. I'm wondering if he's pampering me bc of her? Lol he's already very protective over her and always says how fragile she is. He was never so worried over the boys. Almost like he's expected them to be tough from day one lol. It's so very cute to see.

Viola, hope baby girl gets in gear soon and comes on her own. If you have a pump, try pumping both sides for a couple mins. That can help jump start contractions �� good luck either way!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MrsSparkles, GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is just so pretty and I love her bows
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

Hi everyone! Just wanted to update on my birth that happened Wednesday 24th July ! I was 40+5 and my obs gave me a stretch and sweep to see if they could help things move along, but I was already sitting at 3 Cm. Contractions started at 630, my mom was here to keep the girls by 7. Got to hospital 710 and my baby boy was born at 950. The last bit was horrible, the ring of fire and the burning is so bad. I just had gas no meds or epidural, but at 9 Cm right when my waters broke I was begging for epidural but it was too late. Baby came about 4 contractions after my waters broke. I feel so bad for DH and my midwife as I was crying and saying I was going to die... but obviously I didn’t and when baby came out I actually pulled him out myself and took him onto my chest before they could cut his cord. Baby was 3.4 Kg at birth. I had a second degree tear that seems to have been stitched really well as I’m not in any pain at the moment. We were sent home within 12 hours. Now for picking a name and having all the visitors over . Wish us luck! Baby’s sisters love him to bits as well. They want to name him flower-wower or Thomas lol.

Last edited by violagirl87; July 26th, 2019 at 03:31 AM.

Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast