Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 540
  1. #511
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Howdy ladies! How is life going?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

  2. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
  3. #512
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Howdy ladies! How is life going?
    going good here baby boy is 7 weeks now and doing great, he's an amazing sleeper which im really thankful for
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

  4. Likes GirlieCat, MrsSparkles liked this post
  5. #513
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    doing well here too, but definitely got a strong bout of baby blues ... either that or just adjusting to life with 3 under 4.
    Sami is super colicky and his 2 month shots didn’t help.
    On the other hand he’s gaining weight so well and keeps outgrowing all the little outfits we bought, I love it

    Always keeping you girls in my mind! Keep updating us all with how ur all going !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
  7. #514
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    going good here baby boy is 7 weeks now and doing great, he's an amazing sleeper which im really thankful for
    Good sleepers are such a blessing! Evi doesn't do too bad but right now has a lot of drainage from allergies and so I've been having to get her up to suction her nose out. Blech!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

  8. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
  9. #515
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    doing well here too, but definitely got a strong bout of baby blues ... either that or just adjusting to life with 3 under 4.
    Sami is super colicky and his 2 month shots didn’t help.
    On the other hand he’s gaining weight so well and keeps outgrowing all the little outfits we bought, I love it

    Always keeping you girls in my mind! Keep updating us all with how ur all going !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry baby blues have hit! I had those last time and it sucked. Have you gotten help yet? Hope it helps! Colick doesn't help anything tho, been there .
    Our ins messed up and it took a while to fix it so baby girl is getting her 2 month shots tomorrow. She will be 11 weeks on Sunday! Cant believe my 12 week maternity is almost up
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

  10. #516
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

  11. Likes 4blue2pink, Sillyginger, GirlieCat liked this post
  12. #517
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Good sleepers are such a blessing! Evi doesn't do too bad but right now has a lot of drainage from allergies and so I've been having to get her up to suction her nose out. Blech!
    they are he's doing 7 hours solid consistently at night now and did 10 hours the night before last! i hope Everly feels better soon xx
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

  13. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
  14. #518
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    doing well here too, but definitely got a strong bout of baby blues ... either that or just adjusting to life with 3 under 4.
    Sami is super colicky and his 2 month shots didn’t help.
    On the other hand he’s gaining weight so well and keeps outgrowing all the little outfits we bought, I love it

    Always keeping you girls in my mind! Keep updating us all with how ur all going !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sorry your feeling low viola baby blues are rough, they normally hit me like a train but ive not felt it this time and i dont know why, even now im still waiting for them to hit!
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

  15. #519
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Our baby BOY arrived at 6:47 am!!!! I am still in shock! Thank y’all for your support! He’s in “transition” nursery due to some saggy oxygen saturation, but hopefully he’ll be coming out soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. Thanks rajkumar0 thanked for this post
  17. #520
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Our baby BOY arrived at 6:47 am!!!! I am still in shock! Thank y’all for your support! He’s in “transition” nursery due to some saggy oxygen saturation, but hopefully he’ll be coming out soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations on your baby boy SG!! so so happy for you fingers crossed he can be back wth you soon! how are you doing? i hope everything went well with the birth, a team green "its a boy" surprise must of been such an amazing moment xx
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

  18. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Part 4: Due July, August, September 2018
    By Mommy2apples in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: March 1st, 2019, 10:25 PM
  2. Part 2: Due July, August, and September 2018
    By Mommy2apples in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 498
    Last Post: February 8th, 2018, 06:48 PM
  3. Due July, August, and September 2018
    By Mommy2apples in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 530
    Last Post: January 6th, 2018, 08:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •