Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcgirl39 View Post
    Hi girls just seen this thread now. I'm about 11 weeks and due the start of September. I'm going out of my mind wondering what the gender is. I won't find out till April. I was going to get the nipt done but my hospital is doing the nucheal scan and bloods so will only be getting the nipt done to
    Find out gender so it doesn't seem worth it as it's expensive.

I'm going over what I done to even see if I have a chance as I feel I done it all wrong.
    We were ttc a girl and dtd once on first positive opk. Would this of been right for ttc a girl. Just trying to have some hope.
    Hi ttcgirl Congratulations!! one attempt is great for pink you always have a shot at either gender no matter what and 1 attempt is a pink sway tactic, fingers crossed for you!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I have 4 boys and I girl and lost another baby girl during pregnancy so desperately hoping this baby could be a girl but I'm wondering did I do it wrong by one attempt at first positive opk or was that more a boy sway.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I have 4 boys and I girl and lost another baby girl during pregnancy so desperately hoping this baby could be a girl but I'm wondering did I do it wrong by one attempt at first positive opk or was that more a boy sway.
    we do 1 attempt at first positive opk for pink sways, blue swayers do 3 attempts, im so sorry to hear you lost your baby girl, we lost our first girl mid way through the pregnancy its an awful thing to go through xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My due date will also be in August 2019. That will be my 3rd c section. Any cautions, suggestions , experiences for this ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Hello ladies. I just discovered I am expecting again after a mc 4.5 weeks ago. I am hoping making this thread won't jinx me! I should be due mid July, maybe the 18th. Hope to see some more due date buddies soon!

Hi raising gentleman!
    Thank you for starting this thread. Haven’t had a chance to through all the pages yet I will do that now.
    I’m currently 11.3 w with my 5th pregnancy I haven’t officially got my due date yet until I have my first scan next week, but I’m thinking it will be end of August-first week of September.
    looking forward to reading about what people have craved ect
    Last edited by Mum of four monkeys; February 18th, 2019 at 04:49 AM.
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553
    D1: DD2
    Dreaming of another to compliment our family but ultimately want a healthy baby, whatever gender

DW (34) DH (36)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls just seen this thread now. I'm about 11 weeks and due the start of September. I'm going out of my mind wondering what the gender is. I won't find out till April. I was going to get the nipt done but my hospital is doing the nucheal scan and bloods so will only be getting the nipt done to
    Find out gender so it doesn't seem worth it as it's expensive.

I'm going over what I done to even see if I have a chance as I feel I done it all wrong.
    We were ttc a girl and dtd once on first positive opk. Would this of been right for ttc a girl. Just trying to have some hope.

Snap! I’ve literally just seen this too and am due the same time as you ��
    I did the nipt test in my last pregnancy, (failed sway) and I regretted it. My chances of downs and other chromosomal problems were no higher than they were for any other previous pregnancy’s. The tech ended up telling me girl, by ultrasound (very unprofessional) then boy by results!i Was heart broken by being messed around and am fully aware it doesn’t happen to most but at that point, I did feel it was a waste of money. ��
    I too, should be finding out gender in April but have decided to complicate things and go team yellow/ green (never know which means what ��)asthus is our last baby, I’ve never found out at delivery so am keen to at least experience that once. I may consider letting dh find out by asking the tech to write it down but that may just complicate things ��
    I have a feeling I will spot the bits without needing to find out anyway as this is my fifth pregnancy, but 6th baby ����
    Last edited by Mum of four monkeys; February 18th, 2019 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Needed to add an extra baby ��
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553
    Dreaming of another to compliment our family but ultimately want a healthy baby, whatever gender

DW (34) DH (36)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Attachment 41142

I am SO SO SO SO SO Excited. I was so convinced it was a boy. I am thrilled. My daughter gets a sister and we will be a two daughter family. This is our last and I feel a huge sense of completeness that this will be my family. Baby is healthy and all other NIPT results came back clear. EXHALE!!!
    Congrats girlie cat!
    Think I remember you from one of the past threads
    Proud mommy to 5 1610553

DW (34) DH (36)

8. Likes GirlieCat, wildlyluna liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Swayed blue and due end of august!

10. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum of four monkeys View Post
    Hi raising gentleman!
    Thank you for starting this thread. Haven’t had a chance to through all the pages yet I will do that now.
    I’m currently 11.3 w with my 5th pregnancy I haven’t officially got my due date yet until I have my first scan next week, but I’m thinking it will be end of August-first week of September.
    looking forward to reading about what people have craved ect
    Yay your here so happy to be in a due date group with you again!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wantinfo9 View Post
    Hello! Swayed blue and due end of august!
    Hi Congratulations and blue dust!!
    now 6blue5pink

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast