Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally attempting to properly reply everyone... pls forgive me if I’ve missed anyone’s post

4blue2pink - it’s so good to be in the middle of pregnancy and off ur meds finally !!! I’m so happy for you.

RG im sure ur having so much fun with all the new baby animals, ur boys must be having a blast ! I’m slightly jealous my DH won’t even let us get a cat lol

Housefull, ur username is so funny and cute! I’m so glad ur getting ur girl and having a blast shopping for her too. I know what u mean about the disbelief when u get to hear ur having the baby of you desired gender.

Silly ginger and girlie cat how’s everything going too?
    And everyone else?

Part of me is so happy to be at 22 weeks today and the other part feels like July is soooo far away ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should we make a list of who is in this group and their due dates and what they swayed like the jan/feb/March group? Just to help keep track of each other ?

3. Likes GirlieCat, Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very good idea Viola! It will be very handy

Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Should we make a list of who is in this group and their due dates and what they swayed like the jan/feb/March group? Just to help keep track of each other ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by *House.full.of.willies* View Post
    Hi all!.... My screen name was All*blue*everything... My you gest smashed my phone and it had all my passwords and old email etc so I havnt been able to comeback here! I forgot I'd set up. This account a while ago... Anyway.. I'm. Now 18+2 we had a gender scan at 16wks and got the shock of our lives when we found out that after 13 years and 5 boys we are having a baby girl!! It still feels so. Surreal to say girl... And I'm. Having a daughter... And she... I've gone shopping mad already and have bags of beautiful dresses and headbands my boys are over the moon... Don't think we will believe it until. We meet her xx feeling so grateful and blessed x
    Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing news. I am so happy for you and your family. This little girl is going to spoiled and adored and probably well protected by her big brothers. My heart is bursting with happiness for you. Congratulations! Yeah.

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    17w3d and been feeling baby a lot lately. Can’t recall if this is earlier than last baby. Also had US this week and baby is still a girl...haha, even though I know how accurate NIPT is, I still feel good having US confirm it.

So we still haven’t told a single person that I am pregnant and the longer it goes, the less I care to tell. We are having a baby shower for my little sister this weekend at my house and I was thinking I would tell in the days after that but now I might try to hold out till 20 weeks. I like a challenge and frankly hate people asking me questions or saying stupid comments so the secret is nice to keep.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!

I posted ages ago and then went quiet - I’m due in September and have been quietly lurking whilst waiting for NIPT results. We swayed boy and results said boy!!!! We already have three gorgeous girls.

How’s everyone feeling. I’m only 12 weeks - just waiting on my first scan appointment. Will be interesting to look at nub actually knowing gender this time - it’s been obviously girly every other time so I’m intrigued as to what boy bits look like!! Haha (& praying my NIPTs not wrong and I see 3 white lines again!)

Heart xx

8. Likes GirlieCat, Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    House full - what amazing news after 5 boys!! You must be over the moon xxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    17w3d and been feeling baby a lot lately. Can’t recall if this is earlier than last baby. Also had US this week and baby is still a girl...haha, even though I know how accurate NIPT is, I still feel good having US confirm it.

So we still haven’t told a single person that I am pregnant and the longer it goes, the less I care to tell. We are having a baby shower for my little sister this weekend at my house and I was thinking I would tell in the days after that but now I might try to hold out till 20 weeks. I like a challenge and frankly hate people asking me questions or saying stupid comments so the secret is nice to keep.

I love that ur “confirming “ your NIPT with the US because I did just that too, first thing I asked the technician was to let me know if I could freely do some boy shopping (which I did do straight away)

Can I ask what comments/questions ur avoiding ?

I too wanted to tell as few people as possible but my MIL has told the whole world it seems. I do get a lot of really stupid questions and comments about gender ; “ it must be a boy this time” “I’m sure you wanted a boy” etc. it annoys me to no end because yes I do want a boy but not for the reasons my culture want, but because I just want one to complete my family..... garghhhh people are stupid and annoying.

Have you let DD1 feel the baby move? How does she feel about being a sister?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Hi there!

I posted ages ago and then went quiet - I’m due in September and have been quietly lurking whilst waiting for NIPT results. We swayed boy and results said boy!!!! We already have three gorgeous girls.

How’s everyone feeling. I’m only 12 weeks - just waiting on my first scan appointment. Will be interesting to look at nub actually knowing gender this time - it’s been obviously girly every other time so I’m intrigued as to what boy bits look like!! Haha (& praying my NIPTs not wrong and I see 3 white lines again!)

Heart xx

Congratulations I’m so so so happy for you! I’m sure the NIPT are correct but I also kept trying to confirm and “see” boy bits on my ultrasounds. Let us know how ur scan goes!

12. Likes 3littleladies01 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Hi there!

Heart xx

Yeah. Congratulations. I am so excited for you and you family.

14. Likes 3littleladies01 liked this post
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast