Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliecat i totally get not wanting to announce, i dont bother announcing till after baby is born!! i have no interest in dealing with all the stupid comments about "another" baby etc.. and honestly i like not having to share my pregnancy but we dont have any family near so its easy for me to hide it!! thats lovely that your little sister is expecting too does she know what shes having?

3littleladies im still so excited for you you got your BOY!! have you told your girls they are getting a little brother?
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Girliecat i totally get not wanting to announce, i dont bother announcing till after baby is born!! i have no interest in dealing with all the stupid comments about "another" baby etc.. and honestly i like not having to share my pregnancy but we dont have any family near so its easy for me to hide it!! thats lovely that your little sister is expecting too does she know what shes having?

3littleladies im still so excited for you you got your BOY!! have you told your girls they are getting a little brother?
    Not yet 4blue2pink. I’ve had some complications so planning to wait a while. I had obstetric Cholestasis in two of my pregnancies and the last one I was really poorly, in & out of hospital and then had csec at 37 weeks due to risks. They removed my gall bladder after as they thought that would help but lo and behold - it’s already raising its head and I’m only 12 weeks it’s really early but they’ve diagnosed as my bile levels are up. Usually it starts in third trimester I’m on the meds and they are monitoring closely but I do worry having it start so early. Hopefully Bubs will be ok with all the close monitoring, tests and meds. Just gotta watch this space but I think we’re going to keep it quiet a little while longer - although I’m already showing so not sure how long I’ll get away with it!! Haha!!

How are you feeling? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Not yet 4blue2pink. I’ve had some complications so planning to wait a while. I had obstetric Cholestasis in two of my pregnancies and the last one I was really poorly, in & out of hospital and then had csec at 37 weeks due to risks. They removed my gall bladder after as they thought that would help but lo and behold - it’s already raising its head and I’m only 12 weeks it’s really early but they’ve diagnosed as my bile levels are up. Usually it starts in third trimester I’m on the meds and they are monitoring closely but I do worry having it start so early. Hopefully Bubs will be ok with all the close monitoring, tests and meds. Just gotta watch this space but I think we’re going to keep it quiet a little while longer - although I’m already showing so not sure how long I’ll get away with it!! Haha!!

How are you feeling? X

oh no im sorry to hear you've got OC is that the condition where you get really itchy skin? fingers crossed you can get to 37 weeks again and that they can manage it well for you totally get not wanting to announce yet!! but im sure your girls will be over the moon when you do tell them
    im ok thankyou 20 weeks now and finally off the sickness meds!! its so nice to feel normal again!! cant believe im halfway through already xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    oh no im sorry to hear you've got OC is that the condition where you get really itchy skin? fingers crossed you can get to 37 weeks again and that they can manage it well for you totally get not wanting to announce yet!! but im sure your girls will be over the moon when you do tell them
    im ok thankyou 20 weeks now and finally off the sickness meds!! its so nice to feel normal again!! cant believe im halfway through already xx
    Oh no - did you have HG? That must be awful! So pleased you’re feeling better! Have u had your 20 week scan? You’re team green aren’t you? Exciting!! Xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Oh no - did you have HG? That must be awful! So pleased you’re feeling better! Have u had your 20 week scan? You’re team green aren’t you? Exciting!! Xx

not HG but i do feel very sick till around 16-18 weeks, this time i decided i was done with toughing it out and used anti-sickness meds (unisom) best decision ever!! i dont know how (or why) i coped without it during my other pregnancies, yes im team green i went team green last time and loved the surprise so much i wanted to do it that way again xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3littleladies, so sorry that you have to go through it.. any minor worry causes a great deal of stress and doesn’t let us enjoy the pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you.

4blue2pink, so glad you are feeling better.

I am constantly worried about the nipt and also anxious that I don’t know the gender. Sometimes I think about if it is girl and the thought makes me sad. I feel like a terrible person in general for feeling that way. To top it all, I have no symptoms now and don’t feel pregnant at all! Is it common? All this is also resulting in sleepless nights for me. I truly pray that I get a closure soon and I be able to enjoy this pregnancy.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyDream View Post
    3littleladies, so sorry that you have to go through it.. any minor worry causes a great deal of stress and doesn’t let us enjoy the pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you.

4blue2pink, so glad you are feeling better.

I am constantly worried about the nipt and also anxious that I don’t know the gender. Sometimes I think about if it is girl and the thought makes me sad. I feel like a terrible person in general for feeling that way. To top it all, I have no symptoms now and don’t feel pregnant at all! Is it common? All this is also resulting in sleepless nights for me. I truly pray that I get a closure soon and I be able to enjoy this pregnancy.

3littleladies I’m really sorry you are going through this, but fingers crossed that it settles ASAP.

Boydream , I understand how you feel exactly. I too would feel sad at the thought of having another girl and then feel bad for feeling that way, and when they said I had SUA at the 12 week scan I felt even worse for ever worrying about gender at all.... but fingers crossed you get your closure soon and enjoy your pregnancy. If it makes you feel better there are quite a few women who have no signs and symptoms of pregnancy. If your not having sickness it might just be a blessing. Let us know if you want to talk anytime.

8. Thanks BoyDream thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will know the gender tonight! FX my sway worked!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by eerised View Post
    I will know the gender tonight! FX my sway worked!
    Exciting!! Keep us posted. Fingers crossed xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s a GIRL!!!

12. Likes Sillyginger, GirlieCat liked this post
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast