Uploads
    Happy Easter everyone !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Viola, omg, I thought I responded to you yesterday. I guess I typed it but then never hit “post”. We are waiting til birth to find out! We did it with DD2 and it was fun! I’m still feeling down as all the OWTs point to girl. I had those high hcgs at 4 and 5 weeks. I ovulated from the left ovary. And here comes TMI in 3...2...1... my nipples are still light pink, and I’ve heard so many people say when they were pregnant with their boys they turned dark brown. Ugh.
    I had already planned on getting the big ikea kallax storage furniture for most of their stuff, and I’ll have to look at ikeas storage beds too! Thanks for that recommendation!
    Im hoping my abdominal muscles are just lazier after two previous babies, and this baby isn’t too big! But honestly, I’m not sure which is worse lol!

Happy Easter to you and everyone!
    Last edited by Sillyginger; April 18th, 2019 at 09:29 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls! Glad to see everyone is doing well lately! It's been a busy time of the yr on our farm and finishing up 2st grade with my oldest. Today was his last lesson! Woo hop!

Viola, ew the sugar test sucks! I have it Monday, can't wait to get it over with! Hope your results are good! I haven't started decorating the nursery yet but I've bought lots of clothes on sale and shoes and some receiving blankets ( I use them as breastfeeding covers and burp cloths). We added a shelf in the closet for her clothes and I've started to paint the trees but haven't gotten very far yet. She is sharing a room with my ds3 so we are coordinating the theme (deer and arrows) together. Now that school lessons are done, I can hopefully decorate the room and finish the trees and birds! I will be 27 weeks tomorrow so I plan to take a bump pic. When I do I will post it in here! Anyone else want to add theirs? I love baby bumps!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

5. Likes GirlieCat, wildlyluna liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Viola, omg, I thought I responded to you yesterday. I guess I typed it but then never hit “post”. We are waiting til birth to find out! We did it with DD2 and it was fun! I’m still feeling down as all the OWTs point to girl. I had those high hcgs at 4 and 5 weeks. I ovulated from the left ovary. And here comes TMI in 3...2...1... my nipples are still light pink, and I’ve heard so many people say when they were pregnant with their boys they turned dark brown. Ugh.
    I had already planned on getting the big ikea kallax storage furniture for most of their stuff, and I’ll have to look at ikeas storage beds too! Thanks for that recommendation!
    Im hoping my abdominal muscles are just lazier after two previous babies, and this baby isn’t too big! But honestly, I’m not sure which is worse lol!

Happy Easter to you and everyone!
    Ok I thought u were going team green but I wanted to confirm .... good luck! And how exciting!!! Don’t worry too much about all the old wives tales and signs I really don’t think there’s an exact tell for gender at all.

I love ikea stuff, it’s so durable and affordable which is great for when kids are so little.

I can’t believe we are almost into the 30 weeks eeeekkkk

7. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Hey girls! Glad to see everyone is doing well lately! It's been a busy time of the yr on our farm and finishing up 2st grade with my oldest. Today was his last lesson! Woo hop!

Viola, ew the sugar test sucks! I have it Monday, can't wait to get it over with! Hope your results are good! I haven't started decorating the nursery yet but I've bought lots of clothes on sale and shoes and some receiving blankets ( I use them as breastfeeding covers and burp cloths). We added a shelf in the closet for her clothes and I've started to paint the trees but haven't gotten very far yet. She is sharing a room with my ds3 so we are coordinating the theme (deer and arrows) together. Now that school lessons are done, I can hopefully decorate the room and finish the trees and birds! I will be 27 weeks tomorrow so I plan to take a bump pic. When I do I will post it in here! Anyone else want to add theirs? I love baby bumps!
    Good luck with the test! I’m not sure if u had it already cuz we are ahead in Australia but good luck!

Yay I’m so glad ur oldest is done in lessons! Now they can concentrate on helping in ur farm .

I haven’t done any new decorating but lots of clothes on sale have been slowly creating a collection for Bub .

I can’t wait to see ur bump pic! I’ll take one on Friday when I’m 28 weeks and share too

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sugar test went fine! I was actually sick last weekend...So I forgot to take a bump pic but I took one yesterday! I am 28 weeks now so in the 3rd trimester! It's crazy. This pregnancy is flying by for sure! Hope your test went well too Violagirl!

Here's the pic!bumpie_week_28_flag.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

10. Likes Sillyginger, GirlieCat liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love it!!! Ur so tiny besides ur bump RG !
    I’m 28+3 today and he’s my bump pic

Btw how’s everyone going? I haven’t heard back from the blood test but no news means nothing is wrong, they usually won’t call u unless there’s an issue so yay! RG hope ur feeling better

12. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe! Such a cute bump!! So glad your test went well! I never heard from my ob either so I guess I passed! I am feeling better tho, idk what was going on with me but luckily I was better by that Tuesday. Do you wait for baby to come when she's ready or are you planning to be induced? I have been induced 2x and it went fine so I most likely will again this time
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

With both my girls I went into labor myself on my exact due date, so I’m hoping this Bub comes on time or early... but I heard boys tend to come late so I’m not sure ... I’m just so over being a blimp already lol. I am considering an early induction just to make sure Bub comes right at the time DH has his scheduled paternity leave . Is it scary being induced? I heard it makes for a fast and intense labor. I didn’t have any epidural or anything with my girls so I’m a bit scared to induce. DD2 was such a fast intense labor (start to finish in 4 hours) so I’m having Trouble making up my mind.

What are everyone else’s plans?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not at all true boys tend to come late. My brothers were both early and I was 11 days late. My ds1 was 2 days early naturally. My ds2 I was induced bc he was measuring big. It wasn't bad at all compared to ds1. When my water broke with ds1, 30 mins later contractions started and it was beyond painful! Epidural didn't work either and I ended up with a 3rd degree tear! With ds2, I got pitocin for 2 or 3 hrs before the Dr broke my water. Then I got an epidural and an hr later he was born. It was easy peasy. I got an elective induction with ds3 bc I was afraid my water would break on its own again and I wouldn't get to the hospital in time due to waiting on someone to come stay with the kids. It was easy peasy too. It was nice to have things planned out and not worry about getting there in time.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast