Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Y’all, these bumps are too cute!!! Viola, you’re FAR from a blimp! Y’all both look great! I feel so big already! Our anatomy scan is tomorrow, and I’m praying for a healthy baby. Still team green for now .
    For my DD1 I went into labor the day before her due date. She had meconium in the amniotic fluid when my water broke at the hospital, so they put me on pitocin to speed up labor so she didn’t sit around in it. I got an epidural with her right after my water broke. DD2 came 3 days before her due date. I had planned on having an unmedicated birth, so I tried to labor at home for a while. We got to the hospital around 7:30pm, got to our room around 8:35, and I had her at 9:04pm. I wouldn’t have had time to get the epidural if I had wanted it! The funny thing is, both girls were born on Saturday’s, the first day of my DH’s vacation both times! And both born shortly after 9 pm! My DH actuall gave both of them “pep talks” the day before and told them to come soon. And they did! If it happens again this time, I’ll tell everybody to try it!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    It's not at all true boys tend to come late. My brothers were both early and I was 11 days late. My ds1 was 2 days early naturally. My ds2 I was induced bc he was measuring big. It wasn't bad at all compared to ds1. When my water broke with ds1, 30 mins later contractions started and it was beyond painful! Epidural didn't work either and I ended up with a 3rd degree tear! With ds2, I got pitocin for 2 or 3 hrs before the Dr broke my water. Then I got an epidural and an hr later he was born. It was easy peasy. I got an elective induction with ds3 bc I was afraid my water would break on its own again and I wouldn't get to the hospital in time due to waiting on someone to come stay with the kids. It was easy peasy too. It was nice to have things planned out and not worry about getting there in time.
    Ooo that’s interesting to know. Yes I’m really considering being electively induced but I’ll have to talk to DH and my midwives , I’m not sure if they do that here in the public hospital in Australia.

I’m cringing just thinking about ur tearing, I had a first degree tear with dd1 and nothing at all with DD2 but I still feel like the recovery process was just horrible. I’m in awe of how u managed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Y’all, these bumps are too cute!!! Viola, you’re FAR from a blimp! Y’all both look great! I feel so big already! Our anatomy scan is tomorrow, and I’m praying for a healthy baby. Still team green for now .
    For my DD1 I went into labor the day before her due date. She had meconium in the amniotic fluid when my water broke at the hospital, so they put me on pitocin to speed up labor so she didn’t sit around in it. I got an epidural with her right after my water broke. DD2 came 3 days before her due date. I had planned on having an unmedicated birth, so I tried to labor at home for a while. We got to the hospital around 7:30pm, got to our room around 8:35, and I had her at 9:04pm. I wouldn’t have had time to get the epidural if I had wanted it! The funny thing is, both girls were born on Saturday’s, the first day of my DH’s vacation both times! And both born shortly after 9 pm! My DH actuall gave both of them “pep talks” the day before and told them to come soon. And they did! If it happens again this time, I’ll tell everybody to try it!
    Aww thanks ginger! I’ve got fingers crossed for your scan. How did it go? Im sure we all feel a lot bigger than we are, but its definitely hard to grow so much so fast.

Lol I love ur story of ur DHs pep talk encouraging the girls to come on his vacation time I’ll definitely be trying that

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Ooo that’s interesting to know. Yes I’m really considering being electively induced but I’ll have to talk to DH and my midwives , I’m not sure if they do that here in the public hospital in Australia.

I’m cringing just thinking about ur tearing, I had a first degree tear with dd1 and nothing at all with DD2 but I still feel like the recovery process was just horrible. I’m in awe of how u managed

Yea the tearing sucked! It took an hr to see me up lol. But I only had 1 or 2 stitches with ds2 and ds3...So not near as bad. Crazy thing is my ds1 was my smallest baby! 7 lb 2 oz. Ds2 was 8 lb 8 oz and ds3 was 8 lb 3 oz. Glad he wasn't as big as ds2! Youch!

So tomorrow I have a 3d/4d US scan to see the baby! I've always wanted to do the 3d images of the baby's face and compare after birth, so my dh got it for my mother's day present! Can't wait to see who she looks the most like!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! Pep talks! That's awesome how it worked! Lol

How'd you scan go?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan went well! Baby looks great!! I’m so relieved! I’ll try to upload a pic but it hasn’t worked on this site the past couple of days. The tech didn’t let any gender hints slip either!
    RG, I can’t imagine tearing that badly! I bet that was a rough recovery! I feel like all I do for the first month PP is sit and breastfeed! And I imagine sitting on your rear with a third degree is a nightmare.
    Nope, upload didn’t work. Dang!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan went well! Baby looks great!! I’m so relieved! I’ll try to upload a pic but it hasn’t worked on this site the past couple of days. The tech didn’t let any gender hints slip either!
    RG, I can’t imagine tearing that badly! I bet that was a rough recovery! I feel like all I do for the first month PP is sit and breastfeed! And I imagine sitting on your rear with a third degree is a nightmare.
    Yea it was no fun! I had lots of pain meds too so I got constipated and so my first bm was a nightmare! But all has healed great and I was VERY pleasantly surprised with ds2 when I could sit Indian style on the floor and change his diaper the day after I had him!
    Glad your scan went great and the gender was not hinted at! You're very lucky really. It'll be such a great surprise in a few months! Now that I know my baby is a girl, I wish I would've waited and had the HUGE surprise but I couldn't. And neither could dh! Haha
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

8. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yayyy I’m so happy ur scan went well! I’m glad ur still team green like u want to be!

Dw about the upload, sometimes even the app plays up

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Yea it was no fun! I had lots of pain meds too so I got constipated and so my first bm was a nightmare! But all has healed great and I was VERY pleasantly surprised with ds2 when I could sit Indian style on the floor and change his diaper the day after I had him!
    Glad your scan went great and the gender was not hinted at! You're very lucky really. It'll be such a great surprise in a few months! Now that I know my baby is a girl, I wish I would've waited and had the HUGE surprise but I couldn't. And neither could dh! Haha
    RG isn’t it a wonder how every birth experience is so different! I’m really hoping for a smooth stitch free birth with this one too... fingers crossed.

I love that ur doing a 3D scan for your Mother’s Day present, see if u can share a pic! I would love to do one but I can’t seem to find the time between the girls and work and everything else.

Plus I don’t mind waiting to see DS face, but I definitely couldn’t have waited til birth to find out he is a he lol

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan went great! Baby Girl was head down already and I hope she stays that way! We got some super cool pics and in some she looks like ds3 and others she looks like ds2. It's really cool to see what they look like already! She has a double chin, chunky cheeks and even hair! The tech also confirmed gender and it was so clear that she said I almost feel bad for printing that one! It might need censored! Lol! We could see her frowning and smiling and rubbing her chin with her hands. Makes me even more excited to see her in a couple months! 20190506_161551.jpg
    20190506_161632.jpg
    20190506_161607.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

12. Likes Bromedha liked this post
Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast