Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    I love the name ideas. We are not much closer. Narrowed it down to about 3-4 names then all of a sudden I am doubting all of them.

27 weeks now and in a lot of pain. Not sure if it is round ligament pain or just normal pressure but I didn’t have this with my first. I am uncomfortable almost 24/7. 13 more weeks feel like such a long time.

No progress on nursery yet. Been looking for furniture I like but haven’t found anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey girliecat, I’m so sorry you are so uncomfortable and in pain. I think physical therapy and maybe even pilates could help. Have you talked to your doctor? I know what you mean, even 8 weeks seems forever away too.

Wishing it all goes away soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    32 weeks yesterday! We are going to schedule an induction next appt. We are thinking July 14th....So only 7 weeks left! So exciting! We have also decided on Everly Faith ❤ 20190525_162206.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

3. Likes GirlieCat, wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you look fab RG love her name how come you have to be induced? or is it a standard thing where you live? 7 weeks is crazy i cant believe babies from this group will be arriving that soon!!
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    you look fab RG love her name how come you have to be induced? or is it a standard thing where you live? 7 weeks is crazy i cant believe babies from this group will be arriving that soon!!
    Thanks 4blue! I feel huge but I don't think the bump pics show it very well. I don't have to be induced, it's elective. It will only be 6 days early and I have been induced 2x before. It's just easier for setting up childcare and it ensures I will get to the hospital on time (unless she comes on her own earlier!). I usually labor fast. I know tho, 7 weeks is crazy soon! I have a lot left to do! Yikes!!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Thanks 4blue! I feel huge but I don't think the bump pics show it very well. I don't have to be induced, it's elective. It will only be 6 days early and I have been induced 2x before. It's just easier for setting up childcare and it ensures I will get to the hospital on time (unless she comes on her own earlier!). I usually labor fast. I know tho, 7 weeks is crazy soon! I have a lot left to do! Yikes!!
    you dont look huge at all i think we all feel bigger than we are though dont we!! oh i see thats a good point about childcare etc!! how do you find the inductions i've heard some people say they are more painful? its so exciting you're so close to meeting your little girl
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you dont look huge at all i think we all feel bigger than we are though dont we!! oh i see thats a good point about childcare etc!! how do you find the inductions i've heard some people say they are more painful? its so exciting you're so close to meeting your little girl
    My ds1 my water broke and then my contractions started 30 mins later. My epidural didn't work and I had never planned a medication free labor. The contractions were insanely painful bc my water broke and nearly all of it came out so all the so-called cushion was gone. It was awful labor bc I had a 3rd degree tear (with 2 tears inside and 1 outside). With my ds2 I was induced bc he was measuring big and I didn't get an epi til 6 cm. Personally it was not near as painful and once I got the epi I had him within an hr. Same with ds3. So for me, it is not near as painful as regular labor! It's probably different ei th everyone 😊
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    My ds1 my water broke and then my contractions started 30 mins later. My epidural didn't work and I had never planned a medication free labor. The contractions were insanely painful bc my water broke and nearly all of it came out so all the so-called cushion was gone. It was awful labor bc I had a 3rd degree tear (with 2 tears inside and 1 outside). With my ds2 I was induced bc he was measuring big and I didn't get an epi til 6 cm. Personally it was not near as painful and once I got the epi I had him within an hr. Same with ds3. So for me, it is not near as painful as regular labor! It's probably different ei th everyone ��
    an epidural that fails must be horrific, and the tears too!! im so glad you had really positive births for ds2 and 3, it sounds like you know exactly what works for you everything crossed for another great birth!!
    tears scare me, ive been very lucky so far with no tears but it still scares me every time, my friend had her baby a few months ago and tore, she couldnt sit down and was living in the bath as thats the only place she found relief, it was awful for her
    when they work properly do epidurals take all the pain away? such a stupid question i know but ive never had one and have always wondered what you can feel with one in
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    an epidural that fails must be horrific, and the tears too!! im so glad you had really positive births for ds2 and 3, it sounds like you know exactly what works for you everything crossed for another great birth!!
    tears scare me, ive been very lucky so far with no tears but it still scares me every time, my friend had her baby a few months ago and tore, she couldnt sit down and was living in the bath as thats the only place she found relief, it was awful for her
    when they work properly do epidurals take all the pain away? such a stupid question i know but ive never had one and have always wondered what you can feel with one in
    What did you do to avoid tears if you dont mind me asking.
    My friend just got a 1st degree from an instrument being pulled out incorrectly.
    She actually had a section so is upset that she has stitches in both the abnominal and downstairs department
    Ive heard that epidural can make tearing more likely, and coached pushing.
    This will be my first natural delivery (if it goes to plan).
    Would love to avoid stitches
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Epidurals take all the pain but you still feel pressure/urge to push if they're done right. I was watching a movie when the nurse checked me with ds2 and said I was ready to go. When she left to get the Dr I had the urge to push so I still felt it well enough to be able to push easily. I've never pushed longer than 20 mins with or without an epidural
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

11. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    What did you do to avoid tears if you dont mind me asking.
    My friend just got a 1st degree from an instrument being pulled out incorrectly.
    She actually had a section so is upset that she has stitches in both the abnominal and downstairs department
    Ive heard that epidural can make tearing more likely, and coached pushing.
    This will be my first natural delivery (if it goes to plan).
    Would love to avoid stitches
    There are probably some tricks to not tear or get an episiotomy but I don't believe epidurals cause you to tear more. I tore with my ds1 with no epi. Surprisingly he was my smallest and I tore the most with him. Only needed 2 or 3 stitches with each of my other ds and had a working epidural with them. Maybe it just depends on the woman too
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast