Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for this.
    Will definitely try the massage I have nothing to lose
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    34 weeks today! Not long to go now, and I can’t wait to finish work at 35 weeks. Honestly I’m considering asking for an elective induction as well now, I’ll talk to my obstretrician but DH Is definitely leaning towards just letting baby come when he comes.

How’s everyone feeling? Is it summer where u guys all are? It’s so cold and reaching peak winter here, I feel bad for bubbly to be born in such cold weather- we are getting into the negatives overnight.

How’s everyone’s name game and nursery prep and shopping going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be 34 wks tomorrow! Goes so fast!! That's awesome to be done with work at 35 weeks...I usually work til I pop but this time I will be done at 37 weeks..! Yay! It's full on summer weather here. Hope your little one doesn't decide to come during a snow storm. I am hoping for no tornadoes the day little missy is born haha.
    We have settled finally on Everly Faith ❤ I am done with decorations but just need to hang them. Currently I am washing and sorting her clothes 😊 so many cute things! I have also painted tree and bird silhouettes on the walls. It's fun! Just the final prep now

Have you settled on a name or nursery theme, violagirl?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    Thank you so much for this.
    Will definitely try the massage I have nothing to lose
    exactly! nothing to lose i will keep everything crossed for you to have your home waterbirth with zero tears!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    32 weeks now its supposed to be "summer" here too but its raining all day every day at the moment!! names are still undecided although if baby is a girl she will have a nature name like her sisters so ive got a few in my head its just weather dh will like any of them!! and there is a boys name i really like but again will just have that discussion once baby is here and we know what we've got
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everly Faith is a lovely name.

It's not anything here yet,we are in the UK so summer really isn't anything to brag about.
    It has been cold and rainy the last few days.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone? I'm getting closer and closer to being ready for baby girl. Just a few more things to prepare! The list is so small now. Ahh feels so good to get things organized and ready. How's everyone else's nurseries coming? I am 35+3 today and feel like 39 weeks....So worn out!
    20190616_191541.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

8. Likes Sillyginger, GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking great Raising! I wish I was closer on my "to do" list but honestly I have started almost nothing. Hopefully that will all start to change as this weekend we plan to paint babies room! I am not really decided on a theme but I am forced to just pick color(s) to get it over with. Part of painting means I have to sell or get rid of the current furniture in there as it is a guest room now. Then I can start getting the baby stuff out of the attic from my first baby and slowly set things up. I still need to buy dressers and crib. I have 9 weeks till due date so I told hubby the next 4-5 weeks are all baby prep and then I can relax the last few weeks (hopefully).
    Major stress lately with family drama and work. I am still in constant pain and doctor says it is just because I am carrying the baby so low and it is causing pelvic instability and stuff?? I don't know but I am really ready to not be pregnant even though I am no where close to be ready for baby yet. Fingers crossed all the pressure and pain means I will pop a week or two early. Debating if we do a 3d ultrasound this weekend just to see baby and help with the bonding.

How is everyone else doing?
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliecat, did you ever look into the SI lock belt? There is one for pregnancy I believe. I had to use one last time bc of pubic and SI pain caused from instability. It's annoying but it helps wonders! Did you end up getting the 3d ultrasound?

How is everyone? Why do quiet? Hope all is well !
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried the webster technique?
    If you can find a chiropractor that does it,its meant to really help ease pain

Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast