Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink the surprise was amazing! The birth went well. Went unmedicated which is always a challenge. He’s in our room now! Oxygen looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    4blue2pink the surprise was amazing! The birth went well. Went unmedicated which is always a challenge. He’s in our room now! Oxygen looks great!

he's gorgeous!! i love his red hair, so glad he's back with you now, does he have a name? aww yay you had the unmedicated birth you wanted are you able to go home soon? xx
    now 6blue5pink

3. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink, they actually kept us in the hospital for a full two nights after having him. I hate to say it, but it was a nice break. My mom stayed with my girls, and she never tells them “no”, so their behavior has left a lot to be desired since coming home. They are so in love with their baby brother though!!!!! They always want to hold him! His name is Andrew William! We’ll call him Andy for short. Both girls call him Andrew though. It’s so cute to hear the two year old say Andrew.
    The surprise in the delivery room was amazing! My husband got to announce the sex!! Which was a nice end to a rather long third labor and delivery. 8 hours. But, I think I had unrealistic expectations after my very fast 2nd labor and delivery.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink, they actually kept us in the hospital for a full two nights after having him. I hate to say it, but it was a nice break. My mom stayed with my girls, and she never tells them “no”, so their behavior has left a lot to be desired since coming home. They are so in love with their baby brother though!!!!! They always want to hold him! His name is Andrew William! We’ll call him Andy for short. Both girls call him Andrew though. It’s so cute to hear the two year old say Andrew.
    The surprise in the delivery room was amazing! My husband got to announce the sex!! Which was a nice end to a rather long third labor and delivery. 8 hours. But, I think I had unrealistic expectations after my very fast 2nd labor and delivery.

Congratulations ginger! He’s so so adorable! I’m glad the girls have taken well to their brother, and it’s so nice that they had some quality time with grandma even if they got spoiled lol.

6. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    RG , she’s so so so cute and grown! It’s so nice that she’s sleeping well too. I hope her cold is all better now too. Has she had her shots now? Are u back at work after 12 weeks? That’s so so quick, good luck ! Still keep up with us tho.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    sorry your feeling low viola baby blues are rough, they normally hit me like a train but ive not felt it this time and i dont know why, even now im still waiting for them to hit!
    Thanks for the support hun , and you too RG. Some days I feel so good but most mornings all I want to do is cry . Doesn’t help with Sami still getting up every 3 hours after his first 7-12 pm sleep , cuz I’m getting DD1 to the toilet too and DD2 his had the worst cough so I’m up helping her a couple times too. I hope the blues ease up soon because as much as I hate it, it’s DH who gets the brunt of my irritability and bad moods.

Here’s a pic of Sami now .... he’s growing so fast

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

im glad you enjoyed your hospital stay do you get to stay in your own room or are you put on a ward? over here you get put on a ward and end up with very little sleep thanks to all the babies crying!! but when you have other children i think it can be nice to have some time just with your baby
    I love his name! he will be doted on by his sisters what a lucky boy he is it must have been such an amazing moment for your dh!! i've had some very fast births and then some slower ones too no real pattern to it, i find the slower ones less intense and the delivery's tend to be more controlled, i wont lie my fastest ones were a bit wild!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Thanks for the support hun , and you too RG. Some days I feel so good but most mornings all I want to do is cry . Doesn’t help with Sami still getting up every 3 hours after his first 7-12 pm sleep , cuz I’m getting DD1 to the toilet too and DD2 his had the worst cough so I’m up helping her a couple times too. I hope the blues ease up soon because as much as I hate it, it’s DH who gets the brunt of my irritability and bad moods.

Here’s a pic of Sami now .... he’s growing so fast

he's beautiful i really hope you start to feel better soon, i think the lack of sleep is to blame it just wrecks havoc on you doesnt it, i hope your DD2 feels better soon xx
    now 6blue5pink

11. Likes violagirl87 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

How’s everyone doing? This thread has been quiet lately. How are all the little bubs doing? Has anyone else delivered?

Starting to feel a lot better here myself, it’s 3 months next week and time flies! Sami is really starting to interact with us all and it’s just beautiful

13. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone! All is well here. Baby Everly is doing well is is already 3 months old! C ant believe it's been so long already...she's a sweet little girl! Smiles and loves to sit with us in the rocking recliner.

How is everyone else? Any new buns?
    20191015_133952.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

15. Likes Sillyginger, GirlieCat liked this post
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast