Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Had my second ultrasound of the week today. That was a doppler reading and growth scan. Doppler reading for both babies placentas is.....NORMAL!!! I almost fell off the bed with shock! I've rested HEAPS this week and the sonographer said it shows from the figures today!! Yay!!
    Babies estimated weights are: boy 5lb 3oz and girl 4lb 10oz but she specified that weights taken after 32 weeks can be inaccurate so to take that with a pinch of salt. But there's progression and the placentas are good so I am one happy mama today!!
    Still having twice weekly appointments for the placental function and seeing my OB again next Friday but she said that she's happy if the readings stay as good as they were today to let me go as close to 38 weeks as my body can manage.
    Oh and both babies are now head down so vaginal delivery is back on the cards again. Yippee!! Super happy right now!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Woohoo!! Hopper that’s amazing news. Keep growing little ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by simkan View Post
    Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so absent.
    Hope all of you who've had your babies are doing great, and thinking of the rest of you waiting.
    We're doing well. Tia is growing and becoming more alert. Shes such a great baby, she pretty much sleeps and eats. I think it's a NICU thing from being left in the cot so much and being used to being on her own.
    I'm finished my chemo this week. So just have to wait 4 weeks before I can give her my milk again. So it's all getting there.
    In unrelated news my dad has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. We dont know what type yet so dont know the treatment plan for him. We're hoping it's a treatable kind.
    I remember when I was trying how I thought having a daughter would be the happiest thing in the world and I'd do anything for one. And dont get me wrong. I'm not let down at all with her. I'm so happy to have her. But I feel like everything that's happened to me and now my dad that I made a deal with the devil to get her. I remember praying that I could deal with anything but to please give me a daughter and I feel like God was like- ok, let's see how much you mean that.
    Anyway I only share that cuz I know all of you have been in the same boat preying for a gender and feel like you'd understand how it can feel like it has come with a price.

We're having a party for her at our house today to celebrate her being home and healthy. So I'm looking forward to that.better carry on preparing for it
    Hope you all have a great weekend

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    So happy to hear Tia is going so well and that chemo is finished for you
    Sorry to hear about your dad. I have everything crossed for you and your family that it’s easily treated and that you’ll both be cancer free xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, ladies! I have been MIA due to a particularly rough tail end of this pregnancy.

BUT! I have my baby tomorrow! We got my induction scheduled for tomorrow! I go in at 7 Am and will be induced. I can't believe I finally get to see him.

So sorry I only skimmed the board, but I hope everyone is well and I will post pictures when everything has calmed down!

Wish me luck!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Sorry, ladies! I have been MIA due to a particularly rough tail end of this pregnancy.

BUT! I have my baby tomorrow! We got my induction scheduled for tomorrow! I go in at 7 Am and will be induced. I can't believe I finally get to see him.

So sorry I only skimmed the board, but I hope everyone is well and I will post pictures when everything has calmed down!

Wish me luck!

Oh yay!!! How exciting Good luck with the induction, I hope it all goes smoothly. Can’t wait to see your little man

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh eighme can’t believe it’s tomorrow! Good luck - you’ll do great and I can’t wait to see the photos of your little man!!!

Simkan so sorry to hear about your dad. Both of my parents are going through health issues right now - not as serious as cancer, but I know it’s hard. And I know how you feel - I’ve had some pretty low moments the past few weeks and I’m so tired and overwhelmed right now but then I’ll feel guilty for feeling sad because I got what I wanted and prayed for so much - a daughter. But some days are really hard and even my beautiful DD can’t make that easier! Just remember how strong you are though - you’ve proven your strength through all you’ve gone through this past year with a pregnancy, surgery and chemo, and a preemie baby!! Tia is obviously going to grow up seeing what a strong woman her mama is! And clearly she’s a strong one too!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

7. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Had my second ultrasound of the week today. That was a doppler reading and growth scan. Doppler reading for both babies placentas is.....NORMAL!!! I almost fell off the bed with shock! I've rested HEAPS this week and the sonographer said it shows from the figures today!! Yay!!
    Babies estimated weights are: boy 5lb 3oz and girl 4lb 10oz but she specified that weights taken after 32 weeks can be inaccurate so to take that with a pinch of salt. But there's progression and the placentas are good so I am one happy mama today!!
    Still having twice weekly appointments for the placental function and seeing my OB again next Friday but she said that she's happy if the readings stay as good as they were today to let me go as close to 38 weeks as my body can manage.
    Oh and both babies are now head down so vaginal delivery is back on the cards again. Yippee!! Super happy right now!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Hopper, that is fantastic news!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

9. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC, yes. I am trying for a VBAC. I think I can do it if baby cooperates!

11. Likes ABC.2606, Babybeaublue, wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post

Wish me luck!

Good luck Eighme!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Simkan, you have had one struggle after another. So much to cope with! None of it is your fault or choice, but I understand how it could feel that way. I hope your dad's illness is treatable and that life gets less complicated for you soon.
    I guess you are still pumping to keep up your milk supply? That's great if you can do it. Takes so much effort and luck.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies so my time is coming, baby wants to be here. In the morning started to flow my water, i will go to hospital soon. Think of me please
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast