It certainly was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Oh mumma huge congrats!!!!!! That’s such wonderful news - I’m so happy for you! She is beautiful!!! What an awesome surprise that must have been! Enjoy all the snuggles with your new daughter I hope you are feeling well!!

Thank you I think I said “omg it’s a girl” about 6 times when she was born. I was so surprised. I’m getting there, very sore but ok.

4. Likes ABC.2606, hopper, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations mummaofboys she is adorable! Hope you are feeling less sore soon (she is the same size my DS2 was and I was very sore after him), enjoy those snuggles and buying pink!

6. Thanks mummaofboys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Mummaofboys. She is adorable

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

8. Thanks mummaofboys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh mumma she is fab!!! Absolutely huge congrats to you all, I'm just thrilled for you xx

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

10. Thanks mummaofboys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls I'm wondering has anyone here any experience or knowledge of Obstetric Cholestasis? I've been diagnosed with "suspected" OC and as the bloods take at least a week to rerun they're talking if just erring on the side of caution and inducing sooner than later. I'm 36+4 and mega uncomfy. Seeing cons Friday to come up with a plan but want to try gather some info between now and then...

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Girls I'm wondering has anyone here any experience or knowledge of Obstetric Cholestasis? I've been diagnosed with "suspected" OC and as the bloods take at least a week to rerun they're talking if just erring on the side of caution and inducing sooner than later. I'm 36+4 and mega uncomfy. Seeing cons Friday to come up with a plan but want to try gather some info between now and then...

I was tested for that because I was having a lot of hives on my stomach, but I didn't have it. It's an issue with your liver, yea? I know someone who just had it in her pregnancy and they induced a bit early with her because of it. I think it's something that goes away after you deliver but it carries some risks to the babies which is why they probably want to induce sooner rather than later. If it were me and they thought I had it, I'd push for going ahead with the induction as soon as possible. You're almost at 37 weeks which is term for twins and the point when a lot of doctors will induce anyways. I was induced at exactly 37 weeks and babies did great - no NICU or any extra care needed!

OMG you are going to meet those babies soon Hopper!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

13. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    I was tested for that because I was having a lot of hives on my stomach, but I didn't have it. It's an issue with your liver, yea? I know someone who just had it in her pregnancy and they induced a bit early with her because of it. I think it's something that goes away after you deliver but it carries some risks to the babies which is why they probably want to induce sooner rather than later. If it were me and they thought I had it, I'd push for going ahead with the induction as soon as possible. You're almost at 37 weeks which is term for twins and the point when a lot of doctors will induce anyways. I was induced at exactly 37 weeks and babies did great - no NICU or any extra care needed!

OMG you are going to meet those babies soon Hopper!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
    Thanks ABC! It still seems very surreal!! I feel there's been so much back and forth between good news and not so good news I just don't know how I feel anymore.
    Yeah from what I gather it's kinda like a liver disease that only happens in pregnancy. It's where your liver doesn't draw the bile away effectively or something. I've been so itchy I make myself bleed! And sleeping is gone out the window cause it 1000% worse at night. I just looking forward to tomorrow now so we can get a plan in place and I'll know once and for all where I stand!! I can't believe they could be here this weekend. My nanas birthday would have been Saturday, she had boy girl twins too

2012 2014 2016

15. Likes mummaofboys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper im so excited for you!! imagine if they do come on Saturday im sorry you've got (suspected) OC, at 36+ weeks i dont think it really matters if your dr wants babies out now they will both do great cant wait to see your announcement!!
    now 6blue5pink

17. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my OB appt today girls. Bloods were not back for the bile acids but liver function was close enough to normal range so she wasn't massively concerned. She did say she'd prefer to be cautious though so gave me an internal to see how I'm progressing. She said I'm close to fully effaced, no plug left and dilation has started (though didn't give me a figure) She gave me a fairly thorough stretch and sweep as she feels I just need a nudge to get things moving. I've been allowed home to wait for things to move along but in case I don't go myself over the weekend I'm booked for ARM on Monday AM. I'm so nervous and can't believe they're on their way! Let's hope it all goes smoothly and I'll update you guys as soon as I have anything worth telling you lol xx

2012 2014 2016

19. Likes 4blue2pink, gafan, ABC.2606, mummaofboys liked this post
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast