Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all - just checking in to see how all of you & your babies are doing. I miss chatting with you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Likes mummaofboys, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Hey all - just checking in to see how all of you & your babies are doing. I miss chatting with you guys

Miss all you ladies! I didnt realize two kids (I mean I should have, but you know) kept you so busy. My boys are amazing! Lucas is a better baby than I ever thought. I guess I thought since he was my second and my pregnancy was so hard that he would be difficult. He is by far an easier baby than my first and so much happier.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I think of you girls often but rarely get a chance to get online long enough to skim over things! Hope you all are doing well!!

My twins are doing great. They turned 11 weeks old yesterday and they are just the bees knees I had a fairly tough time at the start. Trying to bond with two babies simultaneously was a lot harder than I anticipated. I mean, of course I love them both but it has been an uphill struggle at times. Zach is a chilled little dude except when he is even the slightest bit hungry and then he screams to be fed. Once he's full he goes back to being super chill. Izzy is a little more fussy through the day, wanting to be cuddled more. I wish I could sit under her but with 3 older ones and her twin brother I have little time to spare. She is a super sleeper at night though currently sleeping 8pm to 6am most nights. Zach wakes around 4am so he's not bad either in all fairness to him!!
    Here they are the other day

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMGosh gorgeous kiddos!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes Kelbear liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper! You have some gorgeous babies! So happy to hear they are doing good and I am jealous you have one sleeping that long! Lucas sleeps from 7:30 to anywhere between 2-4 then back down till 6:30

8. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gorgeous babies Hopper, they are adorable. This is the first chance I have had to get online and check up on everyone here for 9 weeks! Life has been a bit crazy with 3 - my DD still wakes 2-4 times a night unfortunately but she's been teething and had several colds that have made her unsettled. She has definitely changed our life - in a good way although I can't remember when I last slept more than 3 hours straight - but like ABC sad that she is definitely my last - I would love to give her a sister but 3 is definitely it for me, especially as I now find myself a single mum of 3 under 4 years - not something I ever thought would happen to me but life doesn't always go to plan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    Miss all you ladies! I didnt realize two kids (I mean I should have, but you know) kept you so busy. My boys are amazing! Lucas is a better baby than I ever thought. I guess I thought since he was my second and my pregnancy was so hard that he would be difficult. He is by far an easier baby than my first and so much happier.

Eighme they are adorable!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    Gorgeous babies Hopper, they are adorable. This is the first chance I have had to get online and check up on everyone here for 9 weeks! Life has been a bit crazy with 3 - my DD still wakes 2-4 times a night unfortunately but she's been teething and had several colds that have made her unsettled. She has definitely changed our life - in a good way although I can't remember when I last slept more than 3 hours straight - but like ABC sad that she is definitely my last - I would love to give her a sister but 3 is definitely it for me, especially as I now find myself a single mum of 3 under 4 years - not something I ever thought would happen to me but life doesn't always go to plan
    Oh, Kelbear! I am so sorry! You're a strong woman and mother and I know you will come out of this stronger than ever! If you ever need to talk, please feel free to reach out to me!

12. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbear View Post
    So sorry to hear that Kelbear. But glad you DD is going well..even if she’s waking you up a lot. Maybe she just really loves cuddles from you

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!! Hope everyone is doing great!
    I’m so sorry Kelbear, that must be so tough ❤️ My heart goes out to you

15. Likes Lilawt liked this post
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast