SBB he’s absolutely gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    SBB he is gorgeous!!
    We welcomed our little man on Tuesday. He is just beautiful and we are all in love.
    Thinking of you TP and everyone else who is waiting to give birth xx
    Congratulations Kitten! I hope you’re recovering well xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SBB - LOL, I LOVE that "Ladies I have arrived" outfit!! So freaking cute! He is just precious!!!

Kitten - so glad your perfect little man is here!!! Hope recovery is going well!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

5. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls recovery is amazing this time- should be discharged tomorrow all going well. Enjoying time alone with Bub in hospital I am bonding so well with him thank goodness!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sbb he is so sweet, congrats to you and also to kittendreams
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations surrounded and kitten!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SBB those outfits!! he is gorgeous how have your older boys taken to him?

Kitten Congratulations!! so happy to hear you are bonding so well with him

TP and simkan im so sorry to hear you both have D-MER its not something i have ever experienced, but honestly i have never enjoyed breastfeeding and the thought of having to deal with that on-top of it.. i have huge respect for both of you for carrying on

Simkan how are you and Tia?

TP i hope your DH can keep his job, why do these things always seem to happen right when a new baby arrives?!! ive been thinking of you and im sad to hear your not doing too good, but just know that im here and i understand that regret, having all this wrapped up with a new baby, knowing it wouldnt be this way if baby was your DG and you'd give anything to have that reality.. a lot of.. why did i let myself get here? etc.. even now i sometimes wonder why i let it unfold the way it did, looking back it was just a hideous 5 year sh*t show that i could of changed. Is there another IUI clinic anywhere near that you could potentially try? how does the gs iui work? i understand gs ivf but with the iui are they somehow screening the sperm before the insemination to try for as many Y's as possible? (sorry for whats probably a really ignorant question!! i know nothing mainly because its all illegal here)
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright FINALLY!

I still have a lot of catching up to do, but little man let me put him down for a little while and I napped apparently. Haha. Hes def not the easiest baby. That attitude he had in the womb has followed him out into the world. He screams bloody murder if he gets put down, so thats been a bit of a trial. Hes not shy about voicing his opinion, and he has opinions on getting changed, getting fed, etc. He is a beast of a baby.

And I adore him. I was so worried about it right up until his birth... I mean walking in the hospital I saw all the pink on room doors, was told a woman was in labor and they were naming her Valerie (my name) GD started raging that I wasnt about to deliver my pink bundle. It had been horrible beforehand as well. Now that hes here... Im infatuated. I think it sort of set in during labor when he went into distress a few times. The MY baby is in trouble alarms went off and mama bear mode clicked on.

A quick rundown of what happened... I had seen the doctor Thursday and had no real signs of anything happening. Friday was a normal day. I woke up at around 11:30pm having to pee, and I felt his head on my bladder and went to get up to go and felt a bit of a gush. Of course, I cursed a bit thinking he had made me pee myself yet again. Changed, went to the toilet, noticed I was still going even when I wasnt trying... didnt think too much on it, went back to lay down. Googled how to tell if your water broke, thinking I was just being paranoid. They advised to lay down for a bit, then if nothing leaked out it was likely just urine. I was there about 15 mins when I felt another little gush. Went into the bathroom to see how much and well... cue the movie seen where all of a sudden the woman is standing in a puddle. Theres me, kinda panicking waddling around the bathroom trying to throw a towel on the floor, stem the flow and let it register, this baby is coming. Went and woke up my husband and called my friend to come watch the boys and pets. Got to hospital around 12:30 and was at 4. I progressed very fast, and by 230 when they put epidural in I was at 8. At 3ish I started to push. He was up high and wouldnt come down for anything. I pushed for hours, breaked, then tried again. They called the surgeon in because twice he went into distress whenever I was moved. I could only stay in a certain position which didnt help him dropping. They were concerned too because I was so swollen in my cervix apparently. They had turned off the epidural at 330, because I couldnt feel the contractions enough to really get a good push going to get him down. It was VERY close to being a csection...I was miserable with pain, threw up all over myself, drenched in sweat...but 7 hours later, I did it. I fully give props to those who CHOOSE to do it without the pain medication.

I know this post is rambling like crazy... I havent had much sleep. I wouldnt change things for the world. I love this little guy, and it just seems right. Like hes meant to be mine. I still want a girl, but I think if anything adoption is in my future. I dont want to go through the birthing process again, it was def rough on both of us and Im still recovering a bit from it.

And Id love to be added to Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/friskybutfierce
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little

11. Likes mummaofboys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SBB! Sorry you had a rough delivery! Your little guy is gorgeous!! What did you name him?
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

13. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SBB that sounds so rough!! this might be a silly question but when they turned off your epidural obviously you lose the pain relief but does it take a while for you to be able to move? or does it all wear off together? i could not imagine anything worse than being in all the pain while unable to move. was there a reason for him not moving down or was he just being stubborn? so glad to hear you adore him he is gorgeous!!
    now 6blue5pink

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast