Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I haven't been active online much of late so only skimming over what I missed.
    SBB your little man is just beautiful!! My third boy was quite like you described. He was in such distress in labour that it was just SUCH a relief to get him here that the rush of immediate love I had for him was overwhelming!! Well done on such a difficult delivery also!! Hope you're recovery is going well xx

Noemi I'm so excited to hear when you've had your team green bundle!! FXed it's a pink one xx

Eighme you won't feel it now and you'll be holding your little man! It's so surreal going from one kid to two but it's awesome!! Best gift ever for your not so little man! My eldest are seriously BEST friends! Hard times going from one to two, or so I felt personally, but SO worth it!!

TP - oh I'm so so so sorry you are going through all this right now! The timing just stinks! Don't ever think you're being a killjoy!! You are NOT! All of us here, we are all in this together xx

ABC how are you doing with your bundles? They are just beautiful!!

Simkan, how is Tia? And how are YOU? X

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And as for myself, we've ran into a little issue with baby girls placenta. I was scanned on Wednesday for regularly scheduled growth scan and some placental insufficiency was noticed. I saw my OB today and its still present. Scanning me on Monday to assess further and we'll go from there. Its less than ideal to have them taken at this stage. Firstly our local hospital wouldn't be keeping them, they'd be sent 40 mins away and I'd have to recover in the local hospital separate to them. But if I deliver after 34 weeks (9 days from today) they will keep them locally so I'm hoping!! And secondly any issue with placental function or possible growth restriction which is also showing on the scans means an automatic csection, which again is less than ideal with 3 young boisterous boys at home to mind on top of twins.
    Anyway, I can only take each day as it comes. I'm prepping for the worst and hoping for the best. Baby boy was estimated at 4lb 1oz on Wednesday, baby girl at 3lb 11oz. Its quite a decline from the previous scan two weeks prior but I'm hoping to see her crack 4lb by next week!!
    Anyway, I'll keep you girls up to date when I know more. I've been advised bed rest can help immensely with placental issues so I'm sure to be online more now I'm doing less lol!!

2012 2014 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no hopper thinking of you, and hoping and praying that little girl hangs on till 34 weeks.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    And as for myself, we've ran into a little issue with baby girls placenta. I was scanned on Wednesday for regularly scheduled growth scan and some placental insufficiency was noticed. I saw my OB today and its still present. Scanning me on Monday to assess further and we'll go from there. Its less than ideal to have them taken at this stage. Firstly our local hospital wouldn't be keeping them, they'd be sent 40 mins away and I'd have to recover in the local hospital separate to them. But if I deliver after 34 weeks (9 days from today) they will keep them locally so I'm hoping!! And secondly any issue with placental function or possible growth restriction which is also showing on the scans means an automatic csection, which again is less than ideal with 3 young boisterous boys at home to mind on top of twins.
    Anyway, I can only take each day as it comes. I'm prepping for the worst and hoping for the best. Baby boy was estimated at 4lb 1oz on Wednesday, baby girl at 3lb 11oz. Its quite a decline from the previous scan two weeks prior but I'm hoping to see her crack 4lb by next week!!
    Anyway, I'll keep you girls up to date when I know more. I've been advised bed rest can help immensely with placental issues so I'm sure to be online more now I'm doing less lol!!

Thinking of you Hopper. Sending support and hope that they stay put for another week or two.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

6. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hoping baby girl can hang on a bit longer Hopper!! those weights are really good is it an option for you to deliver at the hospital 40mins away if they do come early? so you dont have to be separated
    now 6blue5pink

8. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    hoping baby girl can hang on a bit longer Hopper!! those weights are really good is it an option for you to deliver at the hospital 40mins away if they do come early? so you dont have to be separated
    Thanks 4b. I'd be sent to that hospital for a section and then back to my local one for my recovery It would just be so awful cause I'd be kept 5 days after a section and i tend to suffer with my mental health when I'm post partum and being away from them would just add to that. I've that scan in the AM and I'm ready to haggle for more time if it's safe for baby girl. I just have to get another 7 days. If they want to admit me for that time I'm fine with that. I'll be sure to update tomorrow girls xx

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Thanks 4b. I'd be sent to that hospital for a section and then back to my local one for my recovery It would just be so awful cause I'd be kept 5 days after a section and i tend to suffer with my mental health when I'm post partum and being away from them would just add to that. I've that scan in the AM and I'm ready to haggle for more time if it's safe for baby girl. I just have to get another 7 days. If they want to admit me for that time I'm fine with that. I'll be sure to update tomorrow girls xx

thats awful if it comes to that id fight to stay with them there, tell them it'll affect your mental health, they cant force you to go through a vag delivery if it'll harm your mental health so i dont see why you couldnt fight it on that point!! everything crossed for you to get good news tomorrow!
    now 6blue5pink

11. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper oh no that's scary!!! I will be praying & keeping my fingers crossed that babies can stay in another week and that you can all be together at the same hospital!! Please let us know how your scan goes! I had been thinking about you & was worried when we hadn't heard from you for a bit. Just a bit longer now and soon I know you'll have those babies in your arms safe and healthy!

SBB - WOW girl you are superwoman! That sounds like an incredibly intense delivery!! Glad you and little man got through it ok - I'm also so glad you are so completely in love with him!! Amazing how strongly our mama bear instincts kick in when the cubs are in trouble!! And it sounds like you two already have a great bond which is awesome!! I'll add you to our FB group - you'll get a friend request from me!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

13. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Surely no hospital would split mother and baby (babies) up? That’s so bad for bonding and what if you want to breastfeed?

Seems really cruel. They must have a bed for you at the same hosp I hope.

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilawt View Post
    Surely no hospital would split mother and baby (babies) up? That’s so bad for bonding and what if you want to breastfeed?

Seems really cruel. They must have a bed for you at the same hosp I hope.

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Our local hospital has a special care unit that takes preemies born after 34 weeks. The one the babies would be sent to has a NICU for higher dependency prior to 34 weeks. But it's not a maternity hospital, it's a children's hospital. So there's literally no beds for me. 40 mins isn't worse case either. If there were to be no spaces in that NICU there then they'd be sent 90 mins away to another NICU in ANOTHER children's hospital. But that RARELY happens or so I have heard. The perks of living in a rural area I suppose!!
    Needless to say tomorrow can't get here quick enough. I am so stressed out all weekend!

2012 2014 2016

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast