Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Oh ABC sending big hugs your way. Its hard finding that new "normal" but you'll get there. Those pesky hormones don't do anyone any favours and I always find it so daunting when DH starts back to work after we have a new arrival. I think also its daunting going from having two kids which you have enough hands to deal with to 3, or in your case 4, kids when you literally have more kids than you have hands. It's just scary finding your groove and realising that you CAN do this!

Mumma can't believe you're so close!! How are you feeling? X

I'm not long home from my repeat scan. Baby boy around 4lb 12oz, baby girl around 4lb 1oz so a bit of a further growth discordance. Placenta of baby girl is functioning slightly better this week BUT there's been a decline in her tummy measurements compared to previous scans and it's concerning them. So I am in twice weekly for scans and monitoring now. Back next Tue and again Fri depending how Tue goes. My OB reckons I might get another week or two before they need to deliver so to get myself prepared. He said I won't see 37 weeks at this rate anyway. I'd like them to be closer to 5lb before delivery. As for delivering locally, he said they will let me deliver in our local maternity unit however they will only keep the twins in our SCBU if there are two available incubators, otherwise they'll be moved. It's all dependent upon if I need to be induced or if I start myself. He said they will decide on whether it will be a natural delivery or section dependent on how favourable my cervix is when I go in. All in all it was as good as I could have hoped for. I'm 34 weeks on Sunday so as long as I don't start myself over the weekend I'll be happy enough with getting to that gestation.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    So glad to hear baby girls placenta is working a bit better. Hopefully they can both pack on some more weight over the next couple of weeks! Stay put bubbas and keep growing!!! I really hope it all goes the way you want/need it too so that they can stay in the same hospital as you. Fingers crossed

I’m feeling pretty good. Just exhausted by the end of the day and my belly feels so heavy by then too. Bub is head down but not engaged yet which I’m fine with. I would like a couple of weeks to rest a bit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes gafan, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    Can i just say you're a superwoman!
    I have two boys going to school full time and a 3 month old daughter and i still get overwhelmed at times! I remember that guilt in the beginning.. i would be holding my daughter watching my boys and id just feel sad and i had no idea why. I missed them. I missed it being just us.. I remember trying to juggle every day life holding my newborn whilst doing boys dinner, homework and shower and bed and feeling so exhausted! I was desperately trying to keep things at the pace they were before her arrival.
    I still have good and bad days. But it has got better and i had to implement a system that fits them all in
    But anyway, my point is omg please dont you feel guilty or bad or sad for what you are achieving on a daily basis with not just one new baby and 2 boys but TWO babies.. I have absolutely no doubt i would be a frazzled mess if i had 2 babies on top of older kids. So i wanted to say, Weldone and keep going you're doing amazing!
    Aww thanks for that!! It is totally chaotic! I’m not good about setting and sticking with routines and sometimes I guess that’s good (I can “go with the flow” more) but I know it would help all of us if I could get more of a system in place so everything just doesn’t feel so crazy all the time! And I want to make more time for my two boys but it’s SO hard right now!!

Thanks for the encouragement! I’m glad you’ve figured out a system that works after a few months - gives me hope!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummaofboys View Post
    Mum guilt is the worst!! I’m so worried about feeling that way about my boys once this bub comes as well.
    I had night sweats after DS2 for a long time. They were horrible. I had also had a big blood loss post birth, so maybe the 2 things are related?! I was on iron tablets for 3 months post birth to help get my levels back up.

37 weeks today and it’s my last day of work. Yay!!

Huh, maybe it is related!! I’m on iron too - Postpartum anemia sucks!!

Yay for being done with work!!!! You’re SO close now!!!!!! Come on little baby!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

5. Likes mummaofboys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Oh ABC sending big hugs your way. Its hard finding that new "normal" but you'll get there. Those pesky hormones don't do anyone any favours and I always find it so daunting when DH starts back to work after we have a new arrival. I think also its daunting going from having two kids which you have enough hands to deal with to 3, or in your case 4, kids when you literally have more kids than you have hands. It's just scary finding your groove and realising that you CAN do this!

Mumma can't believe you're so close!! How are you feeling? X

I'm not long home from my repeat scan. Baby boy around 4lb 12oz, baby girl around 4lb 1oz so a bit of a further growth discordance. Placenta of baby girl is functioning slightly better this week BUT there's been a decline in her tummy measurements compared to previous scans and it's concerning them. So I am in twice weekly for scans and monitoring now. Back next Tue and again Fri depending how Tue goes. My OB reckons I might get another week or two before they need to deliver so to get myself prepared. He said I won't see 37 weeks at this rate anyway. I'd like them to be closer to 5lb before delivery. As for delivering locally, he said they will let me deliver in our local maternity unit however they will only keep the twins in our SCBU if there are two available incubators, otherwise they'll be moved. It's all dependent upon if I need to be induced or if I start myself. He said they will decide on whether it will be a natural delivery or section dependent on how favourable my cervix is when I go in. All in all it was as good as I could have hoped for. I'm 34 weeks on Sunday so as long as I don't start myself over the weekend I'll be happy enough with getting to that gestation.

Glad the appointment went well! I know I’ve said this before but when I went to the hospital at 34 weeks for bleeding the docs and nurses all said that 34 weeks is GREAT for twins and that they see twins born at that gestation all the time and that the babies do really well!! So you are doing great!!! Even if they are a little small I’m sure they will do awesome! Almost there now! How are you feeling?? I think it was about at that point that I started really struggling with how big and miserable I was! . Hope you’re feeling ok!

2013 2015
    Three babies

7. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Funny how sometimes my posts don't appear..
    but I'm following and checking on you ladies! I wanted to say congrats to kittendreams and sbb!
    FX for you hopper that your littleones stay put until a delivery how and where you want it is possible. And I'm so excited for Noemi TP, I hope things get easier for you soon
    I'm due march 31 so still some weeks to go, but I feel like a walrus already.
    good luck to all who are expecting their babies soon!!
    (thank you atomic!)

9. Thanks hopper, Noemi2017 thanked for this post
    Likes gafan, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Huh, maybe it is related!! I’m on iron too - Postpartum anemia sucks!!

Yay for being done with work!!!! You’re SO close now!!!!!! Come on little baby!!

It certainly does suck! It took me a few months to actually feel anything close to normal. Having a newborn obviously didn’t help that, and you have 2 newborns!!

11. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the love ladies!! I'm feeling OK ABC, uncomfortable and sore and tired lol. Never felt tiredness like this before. And oh boy am I cranky!! My boys are on midterm break and I'm so grateful my mom is hands on and takes them regularly. I just don't have the patience or energy to be as attentive or fun as usual!!
    I had a repeat well being scan today and babies still looking good. Fluid good and placenta still good on baby boy. Not great on baby girl but no worse so I can deal with that.
    Back again on Friday and seeing OB then again too. 34+2 currently, I'd love to go another 10 days so we make it into March. Taking it day by day though and getting plenty of rest. It's DS1s birthday a week from today. I'm just hoping I'm still here to celebrate that really!!

2012 2014 2016

13. Likes mummaofboys, gafan, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx u aira
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noemi, how are you? Not long now?
    I had my 34 week appointment today and baby's head seems to be down, so that's good.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

16. Likes Noemi2017, hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 5: Due January, February & March 2019

Hopper I’m glad your scan went well! You’re almost at 35 weeks! Yes definitely rest!!! Easier said than done, I know!

Eighme are you still scheduled for your induction next week??? So exciting!!

Mummaofboys how are you feeling? Any signs of labor yet?

Gafan and Noemi you ladies are getting close now too!!!! Lots of babies from our dd group going to arrive soon now!

2013 2015
    Three babies

18. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes mummaofboys, gafan, Noemi2017 liked this post
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast