Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, im a bit late to join in but ive been so ill untill now i had hyperemesis gravidarum so was constantly vomiting losing weight etc. Im 14w+2d now and due 11th October. We have 2 daughters already and swayed blue but just confirmed yesterday we are expecting our 3rd daughter. I so thought this would be a boy, i tried everything i can with my sway but obviously wasnt enough. Oh well, just wanted to i troduce myself and hoping to be more on this board from now on as im feeling much better.
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    When does everyone have scans? I have a scan on 29th April but i’ll Only be 12+2 so a bit early for nun guessing. My first ds had a boy nub though at this gestation so you never know. My second ds’s scan was at 14 weeks and his nub was highly obvious. I’m so anxious about the scan.
    All will be well Bobster, I don't know when am having another scan and am not knowledgeable in nubs, but there are experts in here they will help,don't be nervous enjoy the pregnancy

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust View Post
    Hi everyone, im a bit late to join in but ive been so ill untill now i had hyperemesis gravidarum so was constantly vomiting losing weight etc. Im 14w+2d now and due 11th October. We have 2 daughters already and swayed blue but just confirmed yesterday we are expecting our 3rd daughter. I so thought this would be a boy, i tried everything i can with my sway but obviously wasnt enough. Oh well, just wanted to i troduce myself and hoping to be more on this board from now on as im feeling much better.
    Welcome Bluedust I pray the tech mistakenly see girl and this baby tends to be your boy you want

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, I had my first OB appointment on Monday. Baby has a heart rate of 167 bpm. It all seems real now. I'm 8 weeks today and hoping for an end to this nausea really soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Me 33, DH 32.... 2005, 2010, 2014, and 2019 Praying for a girl!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Bobster and Blue!

I’m sorry you didn’t get to sway Bobster but of course lots of people get girls without ever swaying and living blue lifestyles! A couple I know, who is expecting their 3rd now, could not be more “blue friendly” and already had 2 boys, didn’t sway and they are having a girl! It’s possible! Mom is big into weight lifting and eats a protein heavy diet. Personality wise she’s so competitive and kind of aggressive even! I keep telling myself they are having a girl without swaying, you have a chance so you can tell yourself the same!

I’m 11+3 today. They drew blood Monday and results will be in some time next week! I’m having dreams about it every night. Some boy, some girl, some that they get the results wrong! I’m excited for everyone in here to start finding out! Maybe they will get a good enough nub shot for some guesses April 29 Bobster!!

Anyone else have an idea when they might know?!? I know Ruu is team green but not sure when or if the rest of the group are finding out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you didn’t hear boy Blue and that you have been sick! Is there a chance it was just too early or did you have the blood test?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DUE OCT /NOV /December 2019

Locs that’s a precious baby, that’s a high heart rate, I know it’s just an old wives tale but mine was 173 at 7 weeks and 165 at 10 weeks so I’m hoping it holds true for us anyway!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heart rate doesn't work - just wanted to give my standard warning! The gestation determines heart rate, not the baby's gender.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks sonshine, I hope I’m like your friend. My lifestyle and diet are very boy friendly but I’d say personality is more girl (not aggressive or competitive and low sex drive) so maybe that will go in my favour. I know why we got 2 boys last time, lots of sex in the week of ovulation and prenatals.

I am looking into booking an early gender scan but I’m terrified of crying in front of them. Last time I had to really hold back and then broke down in the car on the way home. Do you think they get people crying regularly?

Good news about having your bloods done, how long will the results take?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DUE OCT /NOV /December 2019

Thanks Atomic, my DS1 was 170 so I definitely know it doesn’t work but just hoping this time it’s “true”, also, thank you for all your help during the sway. I never actually reached out to you with questions but did a lot of searching and reading your answers to other people who had the same questions when I was preparing to sway so thanks for all your hard work on the site!

Bobster I do think they get a lot of people crying. I held it in last time too but since then I’ve talked to a few people who have said they cried right in the ultrasound room.
    They said 7 business days for the blood test results. That was Monday so I’m hoping a week from today!

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast