Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you for your support ladies,
    feeling a bit calmer today and haven't looked at the scan pics so i don't obsess. i've had a few occasions of bleeding this pregnancy so i'm grateful to see the baby yesterday with the strong heartbeat. the sonographer reminded me that she see 4 in 10 without a heartbeat. it just makes me feel more crappy for having such strong GD.

Summer i think every one here can relate with what you are saying. I also think we are all convinced that we are having boys too. It is such an anxious time and not an enjoyable one. Like bobster said having two boys is lovely, they get on very well. I know from experience that it doesn't take the desire away but it also helps that they have a buddy in each other. The desire is separate to the boys I have. This is last chance for us so it makes it harder this time round.

MrsSparkles thank you for your thoughts. I really hope I hear girl too, so scared.
    I have a bad day too when I hear of someones girl news. I want to feel happy for them but if i'm honest I just feel resentment. there are friends that I don't see all that much because they have girls and either complain about everything or feel superior. It all part of the lovely GD! I'm an old mama too (38!!)

I somehow got on to look at gender reveal parties, they aren't popular in the UK. What was sad is that 80% of the reactions were: Woman happy if it was a girl and the men were sulking or men ecstatic if it was a boy and the women not as happy.
    i hate it's such a taboo subject when it's clear that most people have a preference.

welcome baby, that was an honest and reflective post, we all understand what dark places GD takes us. and it was kind to reflect on how a post may come across. there can be a lot of room for interpretation when things are written down. I've definitely started to write posts that i've deleted as it's just my annoyed, anxious, angry place at the time.

I've now told people we are expecting and the reactions have been generally ok, more shock than anything. having more than two kids surprises people i think. I've already had 'i bet its a girl' comments and it hurts as I want that to be true so bad. i'm already having to say ' I don't mind what we have' so the sooner I know that better so I can stop all comments and try to accept my fate.

Sorry this turned out to be a long post.
    We are off on holiday next week so will be out of contact.
    Bobster I will be thinking of you on Sunday

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Sonny, it must really smart when people sre predicting girl.
    I dont think they know it is not helpful
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    Im an old Mama. 37!!!!

Now I feel so sad for him, like I had no idea GD could be strong like this in men.
    Hi Sparkles! So you already confirmed boy? I must have missed that post. Congratulations. I am so sorry this is hard for your husband. If is easy to forget the hubbies have preference and emotions regarding it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Hi Sparkles! So you already confirmed boy? I must have missed that post. Congratulations. I am so sorry this is hard for your husband. If is easy to forget the hubbies have preference and emotions regarding it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi girlie

So nice to hear from you, how are you and bump doing ?

I think it's quite conclusive, the US tech said she would put money on it being a boy.
    We did the for fun things like Ramzi and Skull guesses, and everything there has been boy too (although I know it is not for sure).

If you remember last time I had the GD, but this time it's my husband - he knows this is the last baby, I don't see us being a 3 child household.
    2 is going to be enough chaos
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs sparkles did your baby have an obvious boy nub? If I remember rightly it wasn’t picked up on the scan photo you posted if it did. I don’t think Ramzi is reliable, it was wrong for my ds2 and it got my hopes up for a girl.

Sonny glad you feel better today. I think it sounds really promising that it looked different and you didn’t see an obvious boy nub. Enjoy your week off

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Mrs sparkles did your baby have an obvious boy nub? If I remember rightly it wasn’t picked up on the scan photo you posted if it did. I don’t think Ramzi is reliable, it was wrong for my ds2 and it got my hopes up for a girl.

Sonny glad you feel better today. I think it sounds really promising that it looked different and you didn’t see an obvious boy nub. Enjoy your week off
    Well I didnt see one, she was switching angels quite fast.
    It was just that she said she would put money on it being a boy-so she must have seen something?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe Mrs sparkles... fingers crossed she’s wrong. What date do you find out?

I’m beyond anxious right now. Scan is tomorrow. I just don’t know how I will cope if it’s a boy and I’m scared of those feelings again. I’m dreading it but at the same time want it over so I can stop the obsessing as it’s so tiring not being able to stop thinking about it. I think it will be 10x worse as I’ve got hopes up from the sneak peek results and also the no obvious boy bits on my scans. I feel like that hope will break my heart even more though and my natural defence mechanism is to never have hope!! I know that’s quite a negative way but I do tend to think the worst in most situations like this. I had hope last time and the GD after finding out was probably one of the hardest things I’ve been through. Scared of that again.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I’m beyond anxious right now. Scan is tomorrow. I just don’t know how I will cope if it’s a boy and I’m scared of those feelings again. I’m dreading it but at the same time want it over so I can stop the obsessing as it’s so tiring not being able to stop thinking about it. I think it will be 10x worse as I’ve got hopes up from the sneak peek results and also the no obvious boy bits on my scans. I feel like that hope will break my heart even more though and my natural defence mechanism is to never have hope!! I know that’s quite a negative way but I do tend to think the worst in most situations like this. I had hope last time and the GD after finding out was probably one of the hardest things I’ve been through. Scared of that again.
    Just wanted to pop by and say good luck bobster! Keep positive but obviously prepare to hear boy. As I've said before you will be telling us girl tomorrow some ladies have been through this many many times, but everything has told you girl i can be a bit pessimistic too but in your shoes I'd be confident so try to chill! X

9. Thanks Bobster thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really really hope you hear girl.
    I remember your exact feeling last time, such heartbreak and i don't wish that on anyone.
    Just know that if you hear boy there are many of us here that will understand.
    Gosh, if you hear girl we will all be celebrating with you.
    I'll keep checking back tomorrow

11. Thanks Bobster thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck at your scan tomorrow Bobster!
    I hope things turn out well and they tell you it's a girl!!!

Welcomed our much awaited princess in 2019 after a pink sway and then our 2nd girl in 2021 after a very relaxed pink sway

13. Thanks Bobster thanked for this post
    Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast