Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    That does look like stacking, but I'm not great at guessing.
    Maybe Nell will have a look? She seems great at nubs.
    I do think there have been so many wrong guesses though, best wait to get a yay or nay from your next scan.
    Do you have a date?
    I know thats what i'm scared of.
    I haven't put it on any other site yet as i know they will be all boy guesses.
    Atomic thinks it's still to early and i know where shes coming from it's just hard not to obsess over it. especially as so mane predictions are correct even at this stage.

I hope you get your girl sparkles, when will you find out for sure? how are you feeling?
    my next scan is in a couple of weeks. i'll be 15 weeks by then.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had 3 white lines on my early ones too sonny. It’s different to ds2. This could definitely go either way. It’s not the same shape as classic boy stacking like your ds2 picture. This is lined and the lines I see are pointing downwards.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    these are mine from 12 weeks exactly and then 13+5 and you can see 3 lines. I have everything crossed for you. Roll on 2 weeks
    2B175B28-9695-4F7D-8551-7B55A5F2B25B.jpeg

I have my 20 week scan 3 weeks today. I’m nervous that the baby is unhealthy or something wrong.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bobster; June 3rd, 2019 at 01:01 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2B175B28-9695-4F7D-8551-7B55A5F2B25B.jpeg

I have my 20 week scan 3 weeks today. I’m nervous that the baby is unhealthy or something wrong.[/QUOTE]

I feel that way too.
    Mine is the in 3ish weeks
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What’s your due date Mrs sparkles?
    I’m glad I’m not alone in my worries. I’m super aware of every ache and pain. I don’t remember pains with the boys but I wonder if it’s a third pregnancy thing. My bump has definitely ‘popped’ now. Feel like 3 healthy babies is too good to be true and like I’m jinxing it by having another.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    I had 3 white lines on my early ones too sonny. It’s different to ds2. This could definitely go either way. It’s not the same shape as classic boy stacking like your ds2 picture. This is lined and the lines I see are pointing downwards.

Do you think so? I feel like the lines are on top of each other like a boy nub. I really want to see what you see.
    I just need to stop obsessing now. Its making me very sad and not completely mentally around for the boys and thats unfair. I feel so snappy and down.

I'm sure your babies will be very healthy and cosy in there! I know it's easy to feel nervous, especially as the 20 week scan gets closer but there is no reason to worry. you've had testing done and checks and scans and nothing worrying has come up so have faith

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm due the 11th of the 11th.

I feel like the more babies we have the more neurotic we become lol.
    Also here in the uk you get an extra scan for a first baby, so subsequent pregnancies feel like so long between scana
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its so hard to not be upset when you're feeling like you are going to hear the worst.
    Even harder when the worst is about gender, I felt so guilty after my son was born.
    Its normal though, you are not alone, GD is real and if you ask me it is on par with alot of mental illnesses.
    Only trouble is it is so misunderstood that it wont get diagnosed.
    You can get through this boy or girl whatever you hear, your family will be richer.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m due on the 8th November sparkles so there’s not much between us. You are so right, GD is completely misunderstood. I’ve never had another mental illness thankfully but I feel it probably is on par.

Thanks sonny. I think for now do t be hard on yourself for being distant but maybe try to force yourself to do stuff with the boys as it can help for distraction from thoughts but also for them. I was the same as you but I think my guilt was worse than how they actually felt. You’re right about the scan, thanks for the positive words. The chances are everything will be ok (fingers crossed). I think when you hear about other people’s bad experiences it can make you anxious but actually these things are very rare.

Sparkles is so right about the family being richer despite the gender. If it is a boy it will be hard but when he comes and you see him and his own uniqueness you will fall in love. Often people say they are closest to their ds3. I still have hope for a girl for you though based on those lines and babies curled up angle distorting how they look.

I’m in the uk too sparkles. I only got 2 scans though with ds1. We paid for a private one at 7 weeks though to make sure there was a heartbeat.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really do think it is misunderstood, and its such a thief- steals the joy from our pregnancies.

I agree about keeping busy, that helped me last time.
    I took on extra work, and activities, it was the alone times that I got down and cried alot.
    It feels so strange now, crying over my GD, my son is everything, and I would not swap him for 100 daughters.
    At the time though it is so real,and only one person in my real offline life (a lovely Mum I met on here) understood. This space is so safe and I'm thankful all the time to atomic for creating it.

I am rubbish at nub guessing, so I am hoping that you still hear girl!

Oh wow about the 2 scans, are you south west by any chance.
    My friend down there also only had 2

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast