Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel pretty good about my sway, I was on the diet starting in Sept, planning to TTC Dec or Jan but then we planned a ski trip and after more research I decided in Dec I wanted to do cardio for a couple of months before anyway so we push it back to Feb! I also went completely vegetarian after Christmas but was hardly eating meat before that anyway! DH wasn’t very cooperative with FR or abstain so that’s the only part I don’t feel good about. Well, that and the fact that we got BFP the first month trying. I feel like more people I know who have girls take at least a few months to get pg! I go back and fourth on what I think it will be! We have lots of boys on both sides of our families. Do you have kids already Elena?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

2. Likes Elena86 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I don’t have an appointment yet either, they haven’t called back to schedule but my doctor doesn’t do blood tests before the first appointment they just base it on the home pregnancy test.

4. Likes Elena86 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one boy from July 2015. I started swaying in April, for TTC in July so it did take some time.
    Happy I can eat normal again but definitely miss my glass of wine :d.

With my son I really thought it was a girl. Main reason for my GD . This time I just want to prepare myself for another boy.
    Hope we all get our girls very soon!!
    Last edited by Elena86; March 3rd, 2019 at 08:11 AM.
    2015 - My precious boy born July 2015
    2019 - My babygirl born November 2019

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, I miss my wine already!! I think that’s a good sign that it took a while to get pregnant. I just feel like more people I know in real life have girls when they have a hard time getting pregnant. That’s what I’m the most worried about with my sway! With my second son they got the gender wrong at the 20 week ultrasound and said girl, I had a closet full of girl clothes and everything. Luckily most were hand me downs but I did go on one shopping trip and got some bows and 5 cute outfits! I saved those in a little box hoping to use them one day! Before that I didn’t care but then it was almost like I lost my daughter and I have wanted one since. It all works out though, my DS2 is one of the funniest, most charismatic people I have ever met! Everyone he meets falls in love with him. Not to say DS1 isn’t wonderful too!! It’s just so DS2’s personality to want to play around with everyone and hide his boy parts and I couldn’t imagine life without either of my boys!!

7. Likes Elena86 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that we just did it on the wrong time all those months. Wauw, that really sucks . In Belgium we have to do the NIPT test at 12 weeks. There is a small amount of the baby’s DNA in the mother’s blood. NIPT looks for the presence of Y chromosome DNA sequences in the blood sample. If Y chromosome material is detected, the fetus is male.
    Do you have a feeling boy or girl?

Sometimes i get really sad if i think to never have a daughter.
    Happy i can talk about it here. Other people do not understand.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ll have the NIPT this time but my boys are older and they didn’t have it yet for my last pregnancy! Excited I get to find out earlier this time, the suspense is too much. I don’t know how anyone can wait until the birth! I’m trying not to have a feeling and just tell myself it’s probably a boy then I don’t think I will be as sad. I feel the same way about never having a daughter and I’m glad I can at least say that here. Do you have a feeling as far as boy or girl? How are you feeling? Yesterday was the first day I had any nausea, up until then I’ve just been really tired but I feel it starting and most of the day today I was a little nauseated.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruu are you still feeling bad? Hope it’s starting to ease up! When is your next appointment? Not too much longer until you find out huh?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont get it either. Maybe because they want to hope/believe for 9 months thats they will get the boy/girl of there dreams?
    I'm doing exactly the same thing as you. I tell myself its a boy then I don’t think I will be as sad. But inside of me i have a little voice: what if? I guess we will have the wait six more weeks.
    Very funny but yesterday was also for me the first day I had any nausea. Yesterday and today i feel really sick. Throwing up 4 times a day and really zero energy. Not really fun because i work with customers.
    How do you manage it? Work, children, pregnancy?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Elena86 View Post
    I dont get it either. Maybe because they want to hope/believe for 9 months thats they will get the boy/girl of there dreams?
    I'm doing exactly the same thing as you. I tell myself its a boy then I don’t think I will be as sad. But inside of me i have a little voice: what if? I guess we will have the wait six more weeks.
    Very funny but yesterday was also for me the first day I had any nausea. Yesterday and today i feel really sick. Throwing up 4 times a day and really zero energy. Not really fun because i work with customers.
    How do you manage it? Work, children, pregnancy?
    No NIPT in my country so am gonna find out around 16/18/ week scan.
    Hope the nausea get to end soon.

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like we will all be finding out right around the same time then! I can’t wait! I think that might be why people wait or else they think they can at least hold out hope all pregnancy! I know once I saw DS2 I couldn’t imagine having any other baby, girl or boy, it was instant love and the disappointment over that pregnancy went away. I still wanted another one and wanted that one to be a girl but I was glad he was him and not a girl so I wonder if that’s why people who have had that experience do it? I don’t know that I would have been able to have the same reaction though if I hadn’t already known he was a boy. Of course I would have thought he was wonderful and perfect but to be experiencing the disappointment of not having a daughter at the same time would have ruined that moment for me I think! Oh well, to each their own!!

I honestly don’t know how any of us do it with kids, work, and pregnancy but we all somehow make it!! It’s not easy those first 12 weeks at all though. Now my kids are old enough to let me rest when I need to but the first time when DS1 was 2 there was no slowing down on my days off or when I got home from work until DH was home then I would crash!

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast