Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Bobster, I feel you! If someone told me now based on a scan that I was expecting a girl I'd probably go back for another good look every week or so! However, I'm absolutely convinced you are indeed pregnant with a girl and I hope you're able to trust this info soon!

@MrsSparkles - Well, yes, being suspended IS hard, but this breach of privacy was pretty nasty too! Has the meeting happened yet? I think the tech will get a written warning or something that goes into her file and then she'll probably be allowed to return to work. Don't worry too much now. I'm still sorry you didn't get the amazing, very happy news that you're expecting your girl in a nicer fashion.

I'm somewhat troubled at the moment. Being team green and bonding with this baby as a boy - because SO MANY THINGS SWAYED BLUE FOR ME THE MONTH I CONCEIVED and this HAS to be another boy - has helped tremendously and I'm actually looking forward to giving my son a little brother. Well, I was. Until recently when two women on 2 different occasions predicted I was carrying a girl. Both (they don't know each other) claimed they were really good at that and basically always right. The first one I suspected of simply sensing my gender desire (although I always put serious effort into NOT conveying it!), but the second one told my sister without even seeing me in person!! (She knows me from previous occasions.) The thing is, she correctly predicted my sister's baby was a boy - when nobody, not even my sister herself knew yet. I don't know about her other predictions / successes, but of course that got me thinking. The thing is, I didn't ask any of them for their guesses or opinions and I was perfectly happy with my team green suspected baby boy!!! And now, all of a sudden, although I worked so hard to not let this happen, I feel this might actually be a girl after all and my old gender desire has come back full force, and I don't think being team green is a good idea anymore - because I have my hopes up sky high and if it is a boy, I'll be terribly, terribly sad and disappointed at birth!! So... should I find out the gender? I have another ultrasound next week. Oh man, this is an ugly situation.
    Me (39) + DH (50) + our gorgeous special needs son (4)
    I botched my pink sway big time Details here:
    https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...y-attempt.html
    We're team green to be able to just focus on being pregnant - this is our last child and we're praying he's healthy!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @WelcomeBaby I just wanted to pop on and let you know that you're not alone! I'm team green as well but it's so hard if you've invested time in swaying. I'm so looking forward to the surprise at birth. But along the way, the random predictions and scans make me kinda crazy! I swayed blue and this is my first baby, I didn't realize how many people offer their unsolicited opinions and guesses. I know they mean well and I know it's a 50/50 chance, but with ever prediction it always makes me wonder "what does that person know that I don't?". Lol. I think it's gonna get harder to stay team green as this little baby starts to grow and move and become "real" to me... but I've told too many people that we're not finding out so it's now become a goal that I have to achieve. I don't have any real "intuition" so far on gender, and I think my sway was pretty good but some things make me think it could go pink. Good luck w whatever you decide, can't go wrong at all... finding out gender is always a surprise, whether from an ultrasound tech or at birth, right?

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940