Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We went for ‘cornforth white’ but farrow and ball which is like a pale grey colour and then we’re having lots of pale pink and pastel colour accessories and pictures on the walls and a cream loop pile rug. She’s only got a tiny room so a bit limited as to what we can do in there but hopefully it will look nice once everything comes together.

How are you getting on? Totally get the spending on clothes obsession. There really are so many nice ones. I’ve forced myself to stop looking. Still terrified of her coming out with a penis... don’t think I will believe it until I see the goods!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m having major scan withdrawal.... i’m at work and soooo tempted to scan myself but last time I tried I couldn’t make out what I was looking at as baby is too big now and it was too zoomed in.

Did you get a recent picture? Will you have any more scans?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love cornforth white.
    I have a F&B obsession. Our kitchen cabinetry is Railings with brass cup handles.

I have another scan in 2 weeks.
    My Mum is scaring me and saying it is terrible to scan so muxh.
    It is only ever for 5 mins and then done, no pics and no real bonding time
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    I love cornforth white.
    I have a F&B obsession. Our kitchen cabinetry is Railings with brass cup handles.

I have another scan in 2 weeks.
    My Mum is scaring me and saying it is terrible to scan so muxh.
    It is only ever for 5 mins and then done, no pics and no real bonding time
    hows everything going MrsS? are you still going for your homebirth?
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruupau I hope everything went well!!

Sparkles, that's fantastic that you're having a girl!! Don't worry about lots of scans. I've been reassured by my MFM that they are totally safe.

Bobster, our girl's nursery is pale grey with pink accents too. I thought it would be too overwhelming to paint the room pink and then use pink accents. I really like the way the grey looks though. Your nursery sounds adorable!

My 3 hour GTT didn't go well. I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and now I'm on night time insulin. They didn't waste any time starting me on insulin at all. My fasting numbers were consistently too high. So, now I'm trying really hard to follow the diet and keep my numbers where they're supposed to be. It's incredibly stressful. I've never had to deal with it before.

I was able to schedule my induction (due to GD and being on blood thinners) for Nov 8th. I am so looking forward to it! I'm at the point in my pregnancy where all I do is pee a lot and am starving but everything makes me want to throw up. It's pretty miserable. I'm also getting hives from my insulin, which is super uncomfortable.

I've started seeing a chiropractor because baby is breech. She said that now is the best time to start the flipping techniques she's trained in. That way we have plenty of time for baby to cooperate. I have an ultrasound the day after tomorrow to check her growth, amniotic fluid level, and her position. I've never had so much to worry about in a pregnancy before. This is all new to me. I also started Non-Stress Tests last week. I go in twice a week for those. It's a ton of appointments each week. Luckily I only have 5 more weeks and 3 days, not that I'm counting down or anything.

How is everyone else doing?
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear your glucose test didn’t go well but so glad they have acted fast and sound like they are on the ball. Is hives a common side effect to the insulin?? I used to get hives a lot and it was awful so I hope that resolves soon. Try using oats in tights in a bath and emollient creams like diprobase for some relief.

Is baby measuring big? Your little girls nursery sounds so lovely too.

Sparkles have you got anymore scans coming up? How are you feeling? You heard anything more about the sonographer?

4blue you managing to stay sane as team green? I honestly don’t know how you do it! How are you feeling?

I’m so tired I’ve decided to finish work at 36 weeks instead of 38. I feel like a house as bump has really grown over the last week or 2. Keep feeling so short of breath and uncomfortable too. Looking forward to baby coming although still have so much to do before her arrival at the same time.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry about the test.
    You sound like even though it is stressful you arw heing calm and taking it in your stride.

Chiro is amazing, I've been having the Webster technique for a while.
    They say it is amazing at turning a breech buba.

Has anyone heard from Ruu???
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

8. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    So sorry to hear your glucose test didn’t go well but so glad they have acted fast and sound like they are on the ball. Is hives a common side effect to the insulin?? I used to get hives a lot and it was awful so I hope that resolves soon. Try using oats in tights in a bath and emollient creams like diprobase for some relief.

I’m so tired I’ve decided to finish work at 36 weeks instead of 38. I feel like a house as bump has really grown over the last week or 2. Keep feeling so short of breath and uncomfortable too. Looking forward to baby coming although still have so much to do before her arrival at the same time.
    As far as I know, hives is fairly common. I asked my OB about it today and she said to call the MFM and let them know what's going on so they can switch me to something else. She said sometimes they have to try a few things before they get the right thing. I'll definitely be trying lots of stuff to make the itching stop. The insulin wasn't cheap, so I don't want to waste it. My OB suggested hydrocortisone cream, so I'll be picking up some of that tonight.

Luckily baby is measuring really good. I had an ultrasound today and she's measuring in the 49th percentile. I'm really happy about it!

I don't blame you finishing work at 36 weeks. I'm 33 weeks and I feel enormous! I couldn't imagine trying to work right now. I'm also feeling really uncomfortable. Luckily we're almost done!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

10. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh god I really can’t wait to finish. My back is really aching today, I can barely move! I really just want to feel myself again. I want my body back

I didn’t feel so bad with the boys, hope this isn’t a reflection on how life will be with a girl haha. Nausea is still there too. Bleugh

12. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post

Sparkles have you got anymore scans coming up? How are you feeling? You heard anything more about the sonographer?

4blue you managing to stay sane as team green? I honestly don’t know how you do it! How are you feeling?

hi bobster im not team green anymore baby is 9 weeks old now but i did stay team green and loved it! how many weeks have you got left? i think finishing work early is a wise move give yourself time to rest and get ready
    now 6blue5pink

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast