Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies,how you holding up,whats the remedy for stretch marks,almost 12 weeks but my stretch marks are like swollen veins, my 8year old son ince asked what to you mom,was out of words and couldn't answer him lol,
    Sonshine as for me,wanted to be team green but found great news on my 7 th week scan that am carrying twins,thats when I decided to find out.

My next scan is next week (12 weeks) and very nervous here just wishing will see my babies alive,am just curious,excited,afraid.

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

2. Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hanging in there, so excited to hear you get to have your next scan soon! Can’t wait to hear how it goes. I hope they get one of their nubs in there so someone here can guess! I can’t believe you were going to be team green, that takes so much will power! My first appointment is this week and I’m so ready for it to be the gender appointment already lol

I hate that you are getting stretch marks but I would think it’s a good sign that both babies are growing. I’ve always heard that vitamin e oil works to keep them from getting too bad and that after the baby is born and you’re finished nursing that retinol works to help them fade if you use it right away. It’s not safe for baby though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonshinemomx2 View Post
    Hanging in there, so excited to hear you get to have your next scan soon! Can’t wait to hear how it goes. I hope they get one of their nubs in there so someone here can guess! I can’t believe you were going to be team green, that takes so much will power! My first appointment is this week and I’m so ready for it to be the gender appointment already lol

I hate that you are getting stretch marks but I would think it’s a good sign that both babies are growing. I’ve always heard that vitamin e oil works to keep them from getting too bad and that after the baby is born and you’re finished nursing that retinol works to help them fade if you use it right away. It’s not safe for baby though!

How many weeks now sonshine?

Stretch marks sucks will have to try vitamin oil,

Yeah I hope they will gt one of their nubs too,
    So every one swayed pink here or ?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m 7 weeks tomorrow. Usually my first scan at my doctor’s office would have been last week but they were closed for spring break. I was looking at the recommendations for natural nausea and heartburn cures from my doctor and on the page she also has that you can take vit e 200-400 IU and vit c 500 mg to help with stretch marks. There might already be enough in your prenatal vitamin but if not maybe that’s worth a try. She also listed vit e oil and cocoa butter lotion as things to help.

I think so far all our due date group swayed girl. Hopefully that means lots of new baby girls will be here Oct/Nov/Dec!!

6. Likes Elena86 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And hopefully will be all what everyone's desired gender.
    Will be waiting to here how your appointment was .
    Ooh have read about cocoa butter lotion on helping with stretch marks

8. Likes Elena86 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Appointment went well, one vanished and only baby is left,trying to accept, be stress free but hurting,and wishing and praying this one is healthy,I think not going to find the gender before baby is out will have to wait

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! I think I can finally join here. I did IVF with PGS testing to ensure a girl and due to recurrent miscarriages for unknown reasons (but most likely DH sperm issues). I have been having my blood levels checked and go for one more check tomorrow morning. My clinic likes to see beta hcg numbers get up to 1500 before they stop testing. I am not sure yet when my first ultrasound will be. I am thinking probably April 4th. I am pretty sure my due date is Nov 21st, but I'll find out at my first ultrasound appt, I think. I am thrilled to be able to join this group with you ladies and wish everyone successful pregnancies!

ruupau, I am so sorry you had a vanishing twin. I know it hurts! I had that with DS4. It is very common and most women don't even know they have it. It's one of those things that makes early ultrasounds seem much worse than waiting. Take some time to heal.
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Appointment went well, one vanished and only baby is left,trying to accept, be stress free but hurting,and wishing and praying this one is healthy,I think not going to find the gender before baby is out will have to wait

Oh no! Ruupau, I’m so sorry to hear that be kind to yourself , must be lots of sad xx

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my last beta today! It was 2274 up from 730! I have my first ultrasound scheduled for April 4th. I'll be 7 weeks exactly for my ultrasound. I can't believe my beta jumped up so much in only 2 days!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

13. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DUE OCT /NOV /December 2019

Ruu I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s ok to be sad and give yourself time to grieve that loss! So glad you still have a healthy baby in there but I know that’s not much comfort right now and that’s it’s so easy for people to say at least you still have one healthy baby but I know also a mother’s instant love for their children and the life I’m sure you already had been imagining and planning with your babies. I’m heart broken for you today. We are here for you if you need to talk and praying for a healthy baby!

Welcome mommamia! Exciting news about your beta! How many children do you have already?

Last edited by Sonshinemomx2; March 21st, 2019 at 01:32 PM.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast