Swayed: Hoping for: Having:
    Due Date: March 31, 2019

Username: aira22
    Swayed: Having:
    Due Date: March 31, 2019

Username: Gafan
    Swayed: Having:
    Due Date: April 3, 2019
    Last edited by ABC.2606; February 1st, 2019 at 01:46 PM.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks hopper, Noemi2017 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats again to our board's newest babies - born to SurroundedByBoys and Pretty!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

4. Likes kittendreams, gafan liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for setting up the new page ABC, and the fb group! Especially while looking after twins!
    Congratulations pretty, such wonderful news.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG I missed like 3 days and come back to such wonderful news!!!
    Huge congrats SBB - Caiden is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
    And congrats to you too pretty!!! Can't believe your little girl is here!
    Wishing you both a speedy recovery!
    Thanks for setting up the new thread and the prospect of a secret FB group ABC! As If you haven't enough to be doing lol! I'd love to stay in touch. I'll PM my details xxx
    All quiet with me. 31 weeks now so a maximum of 7 left! It's crazy!!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

8. Likes ABC.2606, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I missed pretty had her baby! Congrats -- are you and SBB's babies birthday twins then?!

Such a gut punch to see that pink heart by my name. Feeling really depressed in general though after yet another fight with DH. Two weeks postpartum and still can't get a break in my own house...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I missed pretty had her baby! Congrats -- are you and SBB's babies birthday twins then?!

Such a gut punch to see that pink heart by my name. Feeling really depressed in general though after yet another fight with DH. Two weeks postpartum and still can't get a break in my own house...
    Shoot - I’m sorry TP. When I set up a new thread I have to put all the hearts back in so I thought I’d update yours but I’m so sorry if my doing so caused you more pain - I certainly didn’t want that!! I’ll change it back to green if you want!!

I’m sorry you and DH had another fight. If it makes you feel any better DH and I had a bad one too the other night. I say “if it makes you feel better” just so you know you’re not alone in DH frustrations right now!

Also I didn’t respond to your last post but I’m really sorry about what you went through in the hospital. It sounds like your DH had good intentions and that he was worried about you but you were completely NORMAL to be emotional and crying after everything!!! I cry a TON postpartum- I have all three times. Sometimes it’s out of sadness, sometimes fatigue, sometimes because I just feel like crying and have no real reason! When I was in the ER getting a transfusion I cried probably half the time I was there. Like ugly, sobbing cries. I’m surprised they didn’t want to keep me there for observation! Everything is so intense after giving birth and it’s certainly not all rainbows and bliss no matter what the situation. Anyways, I’m sorry you had to grow through that additional trauma I the midst of GD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies

11. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did get a FB group set up so if you want to join send me your info! I have to send you a friend request so that I can add you to the group (it’s set to secret). If you want to unfriend me after being added to the group totally fine I won’t be offended! That’s just how I have to do it to get people into the group.

SBB and Pretty- hope you're feeling well today with your new babies!

Last edited by ABC.2606; January 27th, 2019 at 12:13 PM.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

13. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Shoot - I’m sorry TP. When I set up a new thread I have to put all the hearts back in so I thought I’d update yours but I’m so sorry if my doing so caused you more pain - I certainly didn’t want that!! I’ll change it back to green if you want!!

I’m sorry you and DH had another fight. If it makes you feel any better DH and I had a bad one too the other night. I say “if it makes you feel better” just so you know you’re not alone in DH frustrations right now!

Also I didn’t respond to your last post but I’m really sorry about what you went through in the hospital. It sounds like your DH had good intentions and that he was worried about you but you were completely NORMAL to be emotional and crying after everything!!! I cry a TON postpartum- I have all three times. Sometimes it’s out of sadness, sometimes fatigue, sometimes because I just feel like crying and have no real reason! When I was in the ER getting a transfusion I cried probably half the time I was there. Like ugly, sobbing cries. I’m surprised they didn’t want to keep me there for observation! Everything is so intense after giving birth and it’s certainly not all rainbows and bliss no matter what the situation. Anyways, I’m sorry you had to grow through that additional trauma I the midst of GD.

No, don't feel bad or that you have to change it! It is what it is. Just have been having more moments lately where I just sit and wish things had been so different -- and definitely still waffle in regret of going through with this pregnancy, especially after latest fight with DH.

I am SO sorry your own DH had a fight with you. You just had a traumatic delivery of twins!! I swear, my GD for boys only gets stronger with every "wtf DH" story because I'm so desperate to raise more understanding men than the ones we all deal with in our generation!

And ty for setting up the group! Your babies are SO beautiful and I love their names. That DS3 of yours is definitely something special, you can tell just by looking at him! (And you looked AMAZING for twins -- I swear I had a bigger bump than you!)

Did I ever mention that Baby M ended up being 8 lb 11 oz and 99% for length? Haha. That extra 9 days doesn't mess around!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks TP! I like them a lot!! . And I do feel like DS3 is special- even though I got my girl I still feel like he really had to “fight the odds” since I was doing such an intense girl sway. And thanks - I felt HUGE. I stopped looking at the scale towards the end but I had at least 65+ lbs in weight gain which is crazy. I gained like half of that with DS1 & DS2. Oh well. Going to take some work to get the weight off now!

Yea DH has been ticking me off bc he hasn’t been at all sensitive to the emotional & physical aftermath of the birth. He’s grumpy bc he’s “so tired” getting less sleep right now and I’m like dude I’m not getting enough sleep either and I’m like 100 times weaker physically than you are right now bc of what I went through! Men just don’t get it. And the crazy thing is if they ever had to go through pregnancy & childbirth I’m pretty sure civilization would have died out a long time ago!

DANG 8 lbs 11 oz with a quick labor and not even any tearing?!! You are super woman! Well done! My DS1 was 8 lbs 12 but I had a terrible 2nd degree tear with him!

2013 2015
    Three babies

16. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP and ABC im sorry you are both dealing with difficult dh's mines the same, he turns into a nightmare for a while when i get bfp and then does it again for a couple of months after the birth, last time if i walked into a room with the baby he would walk straight out.
    im in a facebook group for my old due date group and i was blown away by the pics of husbands dressing/changing/holding babies and helping with siblings etc there are good dh's out there just wish they were all like that!!

aside from the difficult dh issues i hope you are both doing ok, ABC i imagine it will take a while for you to feel fully back to normal after everything you went through but i hope the transfusion has made a difference, along with all those double snuggles!!

and TP i hate that you are going through this, its such an awful place to be, i just so hope that the next stop on this road is your son

Congratulations pretty!!

Surrounded how are you and your little boy today?
    now 6blue5pink

18. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast