Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Congratulations on your pregnancy prity. How many DD do you have?
    Thanks Pepper.This will be my first baby.I want to have DS as my first child.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy to see our due group is growing, momma am happy that everything went well as you wanted, sonshine great that you have good numbers wish happy healthy pregnancy, am now feeling better flue was killing me the whole week and headaches,

Was praying for a VBAC but my obs doesn't support that cos I had 2 cesarean, and this weekend went to try another ob who is to be said the good one but he said,its too risky so am going for another c/s again.

Welcome Prity hope you get your boy

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

3. Thanks prity thanked for this post
    Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all this is my 6W6D abdominal scan images.Can anyone Ramzi me please.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

5. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I got my BFP last Tues... based on my last period, I am 4W3D today. I think that puts my due date around first week of December.
    I had my first beta Thurs at 3W6D and it was 326. This morning it was 3,256.
    I Swayed blue for our 1st, but we'll be excited no matter what!
    My 1st scan appointment is on 4/26. Still doesn't feel real yet but I'm feeling positive and not as anxious as I expected.
    No real symptoms except for sore boobs and super faint cramping while at my desk at work.
    Oh, and I've taken a nap every day since BFP

7. Likes momamia4, prity liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegreyeyes View Post
    Hi, I got my BFP last Tues... based on my last period, I am 4W3D today. I think that puts my due date around first week of December.
    I had my first beta Thurs at 3W6D and it was 326. This morning it was 3,256.
    I Swayed blue for our 1st, but we'll be excited no matter what!
    My 1st scan appointment is on 4/26. Still doesn't feel real yet but I'm feeling positive and not as anxious as I expected.
    No real symptoms except for sore boobs and super faint cramping while at my desk at work.
    Oh, and I've taken a nap every day since BFP
    Congrats blue and blue dust to you, welcome to the group
    Healthy pregnancy ahead enjoy now while the symptoms are less

Prity sorry I don't know about Ramsey theory,

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not able to have a VBAC either Ruu. I’ve had 2 sections and it’s been almost 7 years but they still don’t want to do it after 2 incisions because of the risk of uterine rupture. There are some good things about csections though, no contractions and you know exactly when you are going to have the baby and can plan!

Sorry Prity I don’t know anything about Ramzi either. I do know there are some posts on here about I being disproven though!

Welcome Prity and Blue, congrats!! I’ve been so tired too Blue, keep taking those naps!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

10. Likes prity liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ultrasound today went great! Baby is measuring 10mm and heartbeat is 144bpm. My SCH is gone!! Everything is perfect. I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. This additional monitoring makes me feel so much better about everything. I also got a prescription for diclegis. Hopefully my insurance will cover it. The nausea is still kicking my butt!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonshinemomx2 View Post
    I’m not able to have a VBAC either Ruu. I’ve had 2 sections and it’s been almost 7 years but they still don’t want to do it after 2 incisions because of the risk of uterine rupture. There are some good things about csections though, no contractions and you know exactly when you are going to have the baby and can plan!

Sorry Prity I don’t know anything about Ramzi either. I do know there are some posts on here about I being disproven though!

Welcome Prity and Blue, congrats!! I’ve been so tired too Blue, keep taking those naps!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by momamia4 View Post
    My ultrasound today went great! Baby is measuring 10mm and heartbeat is 144bpm. My SCH is gone!! Everything is perfect. I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. This additional monitoring makes me feel so much better about everything. I also got a prescription for diclegis. Hopefully my insurance will cover it. The nausea is still kicking my butt!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Happy am not alone sonshine hope we get our girls

Moma happy for you that the SCH is gone and baby is ok, praying that it stays that way. Ooh nausea I feel for you, mine was hard cos there was less vomiting but felt like food was always stuck om my throat.

14. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

2nd baby for me.
    Had my US today, nice strong heartbeat and 9 weeks (thought I was further along but no).
    Last time we swayed girl but got boy, my husband has 3 boys and is one of 3 boys.
    I didn't sway this time, baby was a happy accident.

Last time I had my early ultrasound looked at by Ramzi and confirmed as a Boy (was right!).
    Just had it done again and it's another boy !
    They say it's not accurate, but it's been 100%successful for me so far
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

16. Likes momamia4, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, can I nervously join your group? lol
    I am just over 5 weeks pregnant and swayed pink. I was on the LE diet for 5 months and it was my second month of TTC.
    I have two DS 4 & 18months.
    Just feeling nervous as it's early days. Did you guys come off the diet as soon as you found out you were pregnant? I'm half off the diet but stopped exercise as i started spotting. I can't imagine having to do another 3 months of diet before TTC again if it goes wrong!?
    I'm based in the UK and we don't get any checks until 10weeks and then not a US scan until 12-13weeks. I feel like I will have a private scan at 6 weeks just to check viability.
    Do any of you have a mix of emotions, happy to be pregnant but scared of not getting DG?

Good luck with all your pregnancies, sending all my blue dust to who needs it if I can get some pink over here

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast