Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Mrssparkles I remember you too!!! Are you finding out gender? I am hoping first and foremost you have a h&h pregnancy amd secondly that you hear girl

2 love of my life boys followed years later by my miracle daughter so blessed
    Oh yay I remember you too.
    How lovely that there are still some of the old gang on here, I know GirlieCat is expecting again too.
    So nice to read familiar names on screen.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

2. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats all the new bfp’s this week!! Diina I think it may have to be more from the side to predict gender at 12-13 weeks but I’m not sure because I don’t know how either way!

I went for my 10 week appointment Monday, baby was great, strong heart beat! They were supposed to draw blood for the NIPT but they had scheduled the appointment too early to draw the blood yet! I am getting so anxious yet at the same time almost don’t even want to know what it is. I don’t want to have GD the whole pregnancy! I know I’ll fall in love with the baby either way but last night my mom said I think you’re having another boy then I was up half the night upset, having feelings of disappointment and regret I promised myself I wouldn’t have. I always wanted more than 2 kids and my boys are so excited about the baby I have no reason to regret having another but somehow that creeps into my thoughts. Now I’m wondering if I even need to find out or wait until at least the 20 week appointment.

Anyone else here experience GD with past pregnancies? I did with DS2 and absolutely can not imagine life without him, wouldn’t trade him for a million girls!! the world wouldn’t be the same without him in it so I didn’t think I would have near as hard a time this time but looks like I might. Sorry for the long post just had to vent a little to people who would understand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sonshine you ain't alone but FX you get your lil girl, no your might have said that so you can face reality yeah what if you get another boy are you not gonna love no you will like what happened to your ds2, this happened to me on my DS2 I didn't sway then but I was surrounded by people who had both boy and girl so I told myself its automatic am going to get what I want, but I didn't get my dd instead God gave me my angel DS2 and I wouldn't trade him for a girl.

Am keeping my pregnancy a secret to those around me cos last time they were discouraging me saying am a mother of boys why troubling in conceiving again, so this time they will find out when am starting to show

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonshinemomx2 View Post
    Congrats all the new bfp’s this week!! Diina I think it may have to be more from the side to predict gender at 12-13 weeks but I’m not sure because I don’t know how either way!

I went for my 10 week appointment Monday, baby was great, strong heart beat! They were supposed to draw blood for the NIPT but they had scheduled the appointment too early to draw the blood yet! I am getting so anxious yet at the same time almost don’t even want to know what it is. I don’t want to have GD the whole pregnancy! I know I’ll fall in love with the baby either way but last night my mom said I think you’re having another boy then I was up half the night upset, having feelings of disappointment and regret I promised myself I wouldn’t have. I always wanted more than 2 kids and my boys are so excited about the baby I have no reason to regret having another but somehow that creeps into my thoughts. Now I’m wondering if I even need to find out or wait until at least the 20 week appointment.

Anyone else here experience GD with past pregnancies? I did with DS2 and absolutely can not imagine life without him, wouldn’t trade him for a million girls!! the world wouldn’t be the same without him in it so I didn’t think I would have near as hard a time this time but looks like I might. Sorry for the long post just had to vent a little to people who would understand!!

I have two DS, I experienced GD with my last pregnancy, I didn't find out the gender of my first as I didn't think I minded. With my second I definitely wanted a girl but didn't know about the site and had trouble conceiving so I was happy to finally be pregnant. All the signs pointed to boy, same pregnancy symptoms, nub shot, Chinese calendar etc but when the she told me boy at the scan I was really upset and it took me a long while to feel ok again. It ruined the rest of the pregnancy and i had to pretend to anyone that asked that i was excited and happy to have another boy. of course hes here and I love him and he is such a little cheeky character but i'm terrified of going through it all again.
    This will be my last baby and I feel the worry creeping in. ( any tips on how to manage GD would be great!!lol)
    Just wanted to say you are not alone and obviously I hope we all have healthy babies first and foremost but also that we all get our GDs.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had GD with all of my pregnancies. I was convinced DS1 was a girl and I knew DH wanted a boy. I remember crying so hard to him and telling him how sorry I was that I wasn't giving him the son he wanted. When we found out he was a boy, I was so upset because I had imagined this whole life with a girl! Then with DS2, I really wanted a girl. I was so convinced he was a girl because my pregnancy was so different than my first one. Then with DS3, I thought there was no way I could have another boy! I was in so much denial that I told everyone they couldn't tell what he was on the ultrasound. I couldn't deal with any comments about it, so I let everyone stay in the dark until he was born. With DS4, I just knew that God would not give me another boy after taking DS3 away from me (DS3 died when he was 15 weeks old). I even told my therapist that I was definitely having a girl because I couldn't imagine a God who would do that to me. He was all boy! DS4 is actually my biggest mommas boy. He has always been the snuggliest with me. Even now at 12, he'll still hold my hand when we watch movies and he gives me a hug goodnight every night. He's incredibly sweet and asks me about my day every day. I can't imagine my life any other way. You will be able to get through it if you're having another boy. It will take some time to adjust, but you can do it. Just imagine it is a boy. Think of the life you'll have with him. Think about how much your other boys will love him. Either way, your baby will be beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m sorry everyone else has experienced the same feelings but at the same time it makes me feel better to know I’m not alone. At least makes me feel less guilty!

Moma I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through that this many times and about DS3. I’m so so happy for you that you are finally getting your girl! Trying to do that and just tell myself this is a boy and imagine life with him. I know I could easily forget all those thoughts and be excited if I found out it was a girl but def don’t want to imagine us with a girl right now!!

Ruu and Sonny it sounds like we are all in the same situation, 2 boys and this is our last pregnancy! I didn’t sway with my others but just thought I would have one of each. I love the relationship between my boys though so I’m glad it turned out the way it did now but this time there’s such a big age gap it’s hard to imagine them being that close! DH and I are going to find out results as soon as the NIPT comes back but now I’m thinking we may keep it to ourselves for a while because of people’s comments. I get that one all the time too Ruu, you’re such a boy mom. Well of course because I have 2 boys I love more than anything and I support them in everything they do which is typical “boy stuff”. Do these people think I just do that because they are boys?! I’d support my daughter in whatever she liked to do too. I’m sure the intention is good and meant to be a compliment it just never sits that way with me. Hopefully we all get our girls and don’t have to worry about it anymore!!!

- 9 - 6 are the little loves of my life but PTC 2019 to complete our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve been lurking here for a while unsure as to whether to post. I’m 9+5 weeks with baby number 3 who was also an oops baby. We were more blue friendly than pink and I’m absolutely convinced it’s another boy (we have 2 lovely boys already). Like a few of you I would never swap my boys for anything and they have the most amazing bond. I feel really anxious and stressed because I’d planned to sway and start ttc this October but it was one (drunken) incident. I already feel so low and feel like I have GD already because I just know it’s a boy and I feel so disappointed with myself for not giving it a decent shot.. I know I will love another little boy but my worry is that I will never feel completely complete without a daughter.. I have a 12 week scan booked at the end of the month.

Sorry this is so long!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's nice to know that there are people feeling the same way as me. ( but not nice if you know what I mean) I don't talk about it at all but think about it a lot especially now that i'm pregnant. I hadn't even realised it was a thing until it hit me hard after DS2

Moma i'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you must have gone through. So happy you are getting your girl.

Sonshine/bobster/ruu. I also dread the comments if I have another boy. I know people don't mean to be insensitive but because I've always wanted a girl it will just keep on reminding me and then I have to give fake answers.

I went for an early scan today ( 6 weeks today) and I was so prepared for it to be bad news as I have no symptoms at all and spotted a week or so ago. But I saw a heartbeat and it was measuring 6w1d so right on target. Only thing was a small area of bleeding adjacent to the sac, she said it was nothing to worry about and quite common. Has anyone had this perviously?

I am really happy that everything is looking good so far but now i'm terrified of the gender! I thought I wanted to have a NIPT test done but i'm so worried that it will be a boy that i'll be depressed for the rest of my final pregnancy.
    Any one else having no symptoms and worrying about gender already?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    I’ve been lurking here for a while unsure as to whether to post. I’m 9+5 weeks with baby number 3 who was also an oops baby. We were more blue friendly than pink and I’m absolutely convinced it’s another boy (we have 2 lovely boys already). Like a few of you I would never swap my boys for anything and they have the most amazing bond. I feel really anxious and stressed because I’d planned to sway and start ttc this October but it was one (drunken) incident. I already feel so low and feel like I have GD already because I just know it’s a boy and I feel so disappointed with myself for not giving it a decent shot.. I know I will love another little boy but my worry is that I will never feel completely complete without a daughter.. I have a 12 week scan booked at the end of the month.

Sorry this is so long!
    Bobster, don't give up hope yet, plenty of people get girls without any swaying.
    I know what you are saying though, I know I would love another boy but that feeling of being incomplete without a daughter would be lifelong.
    I think it's best we all go into it thinking boy (except moma ) and coming to terms with that idea and finding ways to be happy about it. otherwise it would be much more devastating if it were an opposite.

12. Thanks Bobster thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When does everyone have scans? I have a scan on 29th April but i’ll Only be 12+2 so a bit early for nun guessing. My first ds had a boy nub though at this gestation so you never know. My second ds’s scan was at 14 weeks and his nub was highly obvious. I’m so anxious about the scan.
    Last edited by Bobster; April 13th, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast