Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck sonshine ��

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Locsofboys nice scan pic, and relief to see the heartbeat I bet. I too am hoping for an end to the nausea! 10+5 today here and it’s not constant anymore but when it comes it comes! Hoping by 14 weeks it’s gone like with my other 2

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it didn’t go your way bluedust. Your girls will be so close though as they grow up. I would love to have 2 sisters. I’m sorry you didn’t get your boy though. Is this definitely your last baby?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so anxious about finding out we’re having boy no.3. I just can’t imagine it to be possible to have a girl with the way it was when we conceived. The only things in our favour were that we bd 1 time and I wasn’t stressing about it as didn’t actually want to get pregnant just yet.. so less of a Martha personality trait I guess. And I took vitex for a few months before (for hormones not swaying) Everything else was blue friendly. I’m just so worried about finding out. I might book an early gender scan but wondering how early a somographer can reliably tell you the sex, does anyone know?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone here heard of the gender reveal blood test at Any Lab Test Now. There is one in my area but there is no info about the test used or accuracy. The website only says that you have to be at least 12 weeks pregnant and can get results within 3 to 5 days.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Me 33, DH 32.... 2005, 2010, 2014, and 2019 Praying for a girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not heard of that.. only heard of sneak peek dna but atomic says it’s not very reliable

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

How are you all feeling ?
    Still having nausea here, and started having the most ridiculous cravings (too early surely psychological) for fizzy sugary drinks.
    I've never ever liked them, even when swaying last time I found it impossible to add any kind of diet soda to the regime.
    Think it is me subconsciously wishful thinking a girl.
    I had a lady ask me if I want a girl yesterday, and was like omg maybe I do and maybe I will be devastated to hear boy (although I am 100% it's a boy already).
    The ways that GD plays with our minds is crazy.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs sparkles you just never know. How far along are you? Will you find out? It’s weird what you crave when pregnant. My 3 pregnancies have each been completely different so far. With this one I feel like nothing tastes nice. I feel really sick all the time and just want water but even drinking water makes me sick. I feel like everything tastes chemically too.. with my first I craved fruit, second boy I craved meat and steak etc as well as chalk!!
    Is anyone else craving anything?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Mrs sparkles you just never know. How far along are you? Will you find out? It’s weird what you crave when pregnant. My 3 pregnancies have each been completely different so far. With this one I feel like nothing tastes nice. I feel really sick all the time and just want water but even drinking water makes me sick. I feel like everything tastes chemically too.. with my first I craved fruit, second boy I craved meat and steak etc as well as chalk!!
    Is anyone else craving anything?
    17 weeks today, I crave nothing, but there are some foods that I don't like, after eating anything my mouth taste metallic, I can taste that this food got too much salt and will not eat but if its sugar I don't much how too much it is, weared haa maybe jus my mind wanting a baby girl

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All. Just getting over a nasty cold (which of course I couldn't take anything for so it linger for about 12 days!) and been dealing w food aversions and all day low level queasiness. Luckily, it's not severe enough where don't I need to run to the restroom but I'm grossed out by pretty much everything. Including my favorites like avocados, lattes and cookies. Been surviving on toasted bagels, french baguettes, plain baked potatoes and crackers. And lots of Gatorade, gingerale and sparkling waters. The past few days my ab muscles have felt sore, like I did a lot of crunches or something. I have my first appointment on Friday, I'll be 8w3d so I'm really hoping that these symptoms mean that baby is growing healthy I'm team green so I'll be reminding the ultrasound techs that we do not want to know gender.

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast