Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    Terrific news Momamia!!!!
    You must be so happy, and its amazing news that your Dr os good
    I am thrilled!! I'm still kind of freaked out to get excited about the pregnancy because my latest miscarriage was at 13 weeks. I'm going to be freaked out for a few more weeks. Once I make it to 14 weeks, I'll be able to calm down a lot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can completely understand your fears.
    So fingers crossed for the next few weeks !
    Sure it will be okay, especially with a really understanding Dr on your team.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, ladies, I'm almost 10 weeks along (due mid-December) and have hesitated to join you for some time because I expect 70% of you to get their DG and I already know with all my heart that I'll be one of the other 30%. I swayed girl but it's pretty obvious I fell pregnant in the bluest month I've experienced in probably one and a half years of swaying, and also my intuition - which was spot on with DS1 from the day I learned I was pregnant - says boy 150%. (Maybe I should add that I have the type of intuition that seems to be almost always correct - the sudden onset type with the little voice who always gently reprimands me whenever I try to imagine a little girl in my belly.) So it's quite painful for me to see that some of you already got their NIPT results back and are having girls - I genuinely want y'all to have your DG and I'm happy for you, it just makes me sad and stunned how I could have so much bad luck. Well, he's not here yet, so I don't want to call him "bad luck" because he might turn out to be the biggest blessing ever, and if I really do end up with a boy after almost 2 years of swaying, then fate obviously has a very special plan for me and my family!
    What I'm trying to say is that you probably won't see much of me here in the coming weeks because I'll need some more time to come to terms with the situation. In the meantime, anyone who finds out they're having an opposite, PM me and I'll be happy to support you and send the courage, confidence, and positive energy you might need - I'll be accumulating lots of it for my own use and ready to share it with you
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totallt get it.
    I was the same last time, genuinely happy yet gutted everytime a girlie sway worked.
    If you are having a boy after so much swayin, he will be so special.
    It sounds crazy but my son is one of those people that is here for a reason.
    He brings so much joy to everyone he meets and has so much compassion and humour already.

If you have a little boy, bet he will have the potential to change the world
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

5. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats moma and elena. You must feel so amazing!

Sonny I agree with Mrs sparkles that loads of women on here feel the same despite the gender. I really thought ds2 was a girl as I was so
    Much more sick with him and it felt completely different to ds1 so symptoms really don’t mean anything. You have as much chance as anyone for a dd. Have you got your scan date yet? How far are you?

Mrs sparkles I also thought the skull looked girly but didn’t want to say that. Fingers crossed you don’t see anything boyish at the next scan.

Welcome welcome!! I completely understand lurking and that feeling when people announce their good news. You swayed for such a long time which is amazing. What makes you think it was a blue month? I think atomic says it’s the overall sway so if you’ve slipped the month of bfp it’s not a deal breaker. Fingers crossed your intuition is wrong this time.

I know I always say this but I need to say it again as can’t talk to anyone else.. just feel so anxious about finding out. I keep studying my scan pictures looking for clues as I have feel I have to know to deal with it. But then I’m scared that once I know I will plummet into the depths of low mood and be good for nothing. I’m scared i’ll Let my boys and my husband down if that happens. I’m also scared of what people will say at work and friends. I don’t know whether to pretend to be team green to them but hubby thinks they will keep saying it might be a girl and that will hurt more..

7. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a side note, 14 weeks today and still feeling sick although I think it might be fading a bit as not there as constantly anymore.. I think it went at 14 weeks with the boys so hope it’s the same this time...boobs still sore but again not as bad as before. how is everyone else feeling?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm I agree with hubby, it will be so annoying if people guess pink and you know its blue.
    People are so weird, I honestly think so much GD comes from societies "One or each is perfect" rhetoric.

10. Likes WelcomeBaby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahh welcome & bobster, you are writing exactly how I feel. we are not alone but once people get the DG it leaves the others left behind with all the GD again. I am literally dreading it. I am in limbo in that I don't want to know what i'm having as I am so sure it's a boy. I know I will come out the other side and love the little one but i also know that the desire for a girl will always be there and this is our last chance. I'm worried that I may fall into an even deeper depression than before. Such a horrible place to be. On top of that will be the remarks of ' never mind', you have your hands full' 'will you try for a girl' etc etc at least with two boys most people think you want have anymore and don't ask.

On the other hand if by some miracle it does turn out to be a girl I can enjoy the pregnancy and life!! (it feels so sad to have such an emphasis on a gender).
    I'm just over 10 weeks now, Feels like forever and i'm only just having my booking in appointment next week at nearly 11 weeks. I doubt my scan will be until 13-14 weeks. which makes nub guessing even more terrifying. both my boys had stacked nubs and exactly the same scan pics.
    terrified is an understatement!

12. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sonny I’m glad your scan will be when nub is more reliable. Mine was ambiguous at 12+3 which is tormenting me as it’s not accurate so I don’t know either way. I understand the nerves completely. It’s such an awful feeling. I hope you get your scan date through soon and I hope you see a lovely flat nub.

My scan is a week tomorrow (19th). Dreading it is an understatement.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I’m feeling a bit flat. I stupidly posted my 12 week and 13+5 week self scan pictures on ingender as I thought there may be more response there and 3 out of 3 people have guessed boy. Now feeling completely hopeless as surely the 13+4 pictures should be obvious if it’s a girl. It definitely looks like some stacking on a lot of my screen shots. I’ve posted my scan video to the nubologists so we’ll see what they say and if they say boy I know. Has anyone else used them?

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast