Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sonny I know how you feel. It’s weird you said that as my ds2 has also started waking in the night consistently and ends up on our bed often as I’m too tired to fight it. In fact both of them were up last night but ds1 usually sleeps fine. It’s so hard when you have the pregnancy tiredness and also the worry making you mentally exhausted. Have you picked a boys name? I’ve picked one and trying to imagine a boy. If I’m completely honest though I don’t think that will help much with my GD. I wish there was something I could say or do that would.. I think it would just be a case of when we meet him it would feel a bit better. Hopefully by the time baby comes ds2 will be. Bit older and more settled too.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's my little bean at 9 weeks. I'm 12 weeks now, have an appointment next week, due December 2nd 2019. Praying it's a girl! but would love the baby regardless

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. Last Thursday I did a Genlook blood test at the lab. According to the lab, it's supposed to be 99% accurate at 12 weeks but I have not found any information online about the test other than one babycenter post on how the test results were wrong. I'm supposed to get my results back on Thursday but now I'm freaking out that they won't be accurate. I feel like I will be unsure either way. If results say boy, I will hope that they're wrong. If it says girl, I won't believe them. Wishing I would have just waited. I still haven't told my family that I'm pregnant because I really don't want them to ask what I'm having until I know. I'm so ready to go baby shopping. I have boy and girl items just waiting in my cart.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Me 33, DH 32.... 2005, 2010, 2014, and 2019 Praying for a girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your babies comfort & locsofboys.

I’ve not heard of that test locs, is it meant to be like harmony/nipt? Might be worth starting a thread on this site to see if anyone else has done one. I did sneak peek but like you have read some negative reviews.

Comfort that scan picture is so cute. I hope you get a girl. Will you have a gender scan or blood test?

Sonny good luck today. Keep us posted. What time is your scan? Try stay calm. Maybe ask if you can take a little video to see if you can spot the nub after. Everything crossed for you that you don’t see a boy nub. Good luck!

3 sleeps left until my gender scan when i’ll be 16+2. Feeling slightly crazy with anxiety. Keep thinking about them saying boy and how I might react. I don’t want to cry.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congratulations Comfort and locsofboys.

Like bobster said I haven't heard of the genlook blood test, if it's a at home one i think they have mixed reviews and the ones that are reliable are NIPT/Harmony. I was tempted by a sneakpeak test but I don't think i'd believe the results!

Thanks for the thoughts bobster, yes i'm feeling pretty anxious, I can't change what is in there but I just really really hope I don't see any boy bits like DS2
    Do you think they mind you filming? I think i'll only be 12w2d so I know it's not reliable but I guess it's more reliable if I see boy parts.
    I'll let you know how it goes

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let us know sonny! I’ve been thinking of you today and hoping you get pink vibes from your scan

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Bobster and Sonnygirl! I'll wait to have a gender scan. I'm anxious to know but I'm also chill about it.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been for my scan, the baby was curled up so she couldn't do all the tests and measurements that is needed no matter how much i moved about. I've been booked in for another scan at 15 weeks. even more terrifying.
    The scan pics I have aren't very good and i'm terrified of people guessing boy. There is two lines on the scans pics but I don't know if i'm looking at the right thing. do two lines mean boy?
    I'm feeling very out of sorts now, all the adrenalin along with having to start telling people. Its getting to obvious to avoid now.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you can have 2 lines for a boy or a girl but it’s more the angle they are at. Do they look flat? Oh my god will they tell you the gender I wonder at 15 weeks ��

So glad it’s over for you. I take it there’s not an obvious boy nub like your others?? Have you compared your boys scans?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If baby is curled up sometimes it’s difficult to tell the angle in relation to the spine

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast