Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Were You nervous or rushed at the time of taking? Were you talking at the time of taking? Those things can make it read higher. Was it a machine or manual? I’m sure it’s notbing to worry about if it’s normally ok but good they are keeping an eye on it.

I will keep you posted tomorrow after the scan. Good luck for yours too. I bet you’ll hear girl but if not hubby will soon be in love with his newest boy

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    God I’m nervous. What if the gender scan was wrong and it’s a boy? I’ve bought girl clothes. The thought of taking them all back
    Or what if baby is poorly? Everything’s such a worry. Not long now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you luck today Bobster !!!!
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby is fine. Phew!!! She didn’t check the gender until right at the end and said she always advises people to keep the receipts just in case. She did say she thought it was a girl though and saw labia but she didn’t give me a picture of the goods to obsess over! I didn’t see any penis or scrotum though and looked carefully so I feel confident now that it really is a girl.

Good luck tomorrow for your scan Mrs sparkles. I have everything crossed that your bub is healthy, pink or blue

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just popping in to say Good Luck for your scan tomorrow Mrs Sparkles, ive got everything crossed for you to hear girl and also for everything to be perfect with baby so you can keep planning your homebirth

Congratulations on your baby girl bobster
    now 6blue5pink

6. Thanks Bobster thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everybody!! After a long break for my own sanity I wanted to drop by to see how everybody's doing and I'm so happy for all of you that have gotten good news, be it that the baby is healthy or that it's your DG or both! MrsSparkles, I know your scan is today and that you're expecting to hear boy, but I have all my fingers and toes crossed that bub is healthy and happy and a girl!!!
    We're still team green and that's honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm not anxious to find out gender at all because I KNOW it's a boy - apart from the "medical" reasons (my PCOS, the 6 weeks off the diet before conception etc.) I have the same type of intuition as with DS1, only a gazillion times stronger. In fact, I'm so sure that I have already told everybody the tech confirmed it via u/s (really wanted to avoid comments like "ohh, might be a girl this time, how exciting").
    BTW, the family has been shockingly nasty about us having another baby. Literally NOBODY was happy or excited for us in any way. Instead, it was "really, are you sure, with DS1 being special needs?" and "oh, we thought you were through after DS1, he's so horribly difficult" and from almost everybody, "how did that happen, was it an accident?" My MIL and my own mother were the worst. I could hardly believe my ears. (We underwent genetic testing and DS1's rare "specialties" are not genetic but a fluke of nature, so our risk of having another kid with his conditions are extremely low. Everybody seems to have forgotten this.)

The good news is, I've become somewhat defiant and ready and willing to love this baby no matter what. I also realized that with my background - being almost 40 and with only one (special needs) kid - I'm so incredibly blessed to be having another baby who in all likelihood (we did a large number of tests) is 100% healthy, and this is not some lame gratitude exercise, but what I genuinely feel every day. So while part of me is still devastated and incredulous I'll never have what I wanted so dearly and would have suited me so perfectly, I've chosen not to dwell on this and instead enjoy what I have, and that is A LOT. (DS1 is soooo looking forward to the new baby! )

So, I've decided to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can (thankfully, no nasty symptoms anymore) and I hope y'all do too, and that everybody ends up with healthy babies who are the perfect additions to your families and hopefully the girl or boy you were dreaming of! I'll be checking back for updates!!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

8. Thanks Bobster thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry your family are saying such cruel things.
    But look at you go, protective Mama bear, your babies are so lucky to have you as a Mummy.

I can relate to the intuituin I had it last time and this time.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

10. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan was good.
    Babies head measuring a week ahead, ouch!
    No gender, legs firmly crossed when she went down to look.
    Also because it's a free NHS scan, the gender is the least important thing.
    So she didnt try that hard to look.
    We gotbno clues at all, but was lovely having hubbie there.
    He said baby looks cute and was happy

12. Likes WelcomeBaby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue, thank you. How far along are you now? Is everything going ok?

Welcome, im sorry family have been so unsupportive. Glad you are getting on with it and it’s not spoiling your excitement. Also glad that team green is helping you. Your family will get a real shock at birth if you’ve got your predictions wrong!

MrsSparkles, aren’t boys quite obvious even with legs crossed at the gestation? I hope it’s a girl. Are you going to wait until birth to find out? I felt the gender check was really rushed in my nhs scan too. I found the private gender scan really good though as the time was focused on the gender alone. I might go again later on just to see baby again. Any movements yet Mrs? Glad hubby was smitten

14. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so upset everyone
    I just had a text from a friend who had a call from someone I don't even know.
    Apparently her family member is the US tech we had today and told her we came in, and the gender!!!!
    I was like, she didn't even tell us we dont know ?!
    Apparently she recognised our unusual name, and we were recently on a TV show.
    She put two and two together and told her family member who told my friend.
    She said we are having a girl.

I feel devastated that if its true random people know before us.
    Can I take this further, surely a breach of patient confidentiality.
    Why wouldn't she tell us if she thought girl.
    So upset, just phoned my hubby in tears

Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast