Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.s. I feel like my bump has really popped now. People can actually tell I’m pregnant and not just porky now which is nice
    I can still see the odd person too worried to say anything in case it’s a food baby. I’m trying to treasure it as this is it for us after this one. I’m really quite scared about how I’m going to manage with 3. Our house is already a bit crazy with noise, mess, bedlam lol. I work 30 hours a week so it will be nice to have mat leave to look forward to though.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep us posted sparkles it must be a girl then!! Wonder why she didn't say!! She shouldn't be in that profession she sounds soo unethical!!
    Thanks bobster dh had to work away this cycle so would be immaculate conception 😂but maybe il be in next cycle you never know hey! Congrats on 20 week scan confirming girl yay!!!

3. Thanks Bobster thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs Sparkles i completely understand your worry about hearing boy on monday for dh, if she wasnt confident enough to confirm gender to you due to baby's legs been crossed then id really not be confident in anything until you can get a clear shot and see it for yourself. I dont mean to be a downer i really do hope that this baby is a girl
    how are you feeling about it all today? xx

Bobster im feeling great this time, last time i was crippled with spd by this point and it just got worse and worse till the end, but its not happened (yet..) and im hoping it stays away!! how are you finding girls names? i struggle with them and will do again if this ones a girl :-/
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell enjoy a month off from worrying about ttc. Have a nice rest. Might be just what you need to get back on it (literally) next cycle

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue I really hope spd stays away. It sounds so painful. I wonder why it comes in some pregnancies but not all. Glad you are feeling well. Do you have any feelings about what baby is?

It must be so nice to have the patience to wait until birth and have that lovely surprise. I had a surprise with ds1 but secretly was really hoping for a girl. I got over it quickly though as assumed I’d have a dd next time.

We are struggling with girls names. I had my boys names narrowed down. So far Lily is top of the list but it will depend on what she looks like. I love the names Alice, Mary, Esme, Lottie too. Any names picked out for anyone else?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    4blue I really hope spd stays away. It sounds so painful. I wonder why it comes in some pregnancies but not all. Glad you are feeling well. Do you have any feelings about what baby is?

It must be so nice to have the patience to wait until birth and have that lovely surprise. I had a surprise with ds1 but secretly was really hoping for a girl. I got over it quickly though as assumed I’d have a dd next time.

We are struggling with girls names. I had my boys names narrowed down. So far Lily is top of the list but it will depend on what she looks like. I love the names Alice, Mary, Esme, Lottie too. Any names picked out for anyone else?
    i hope it stays away too, i think its because iv got a bigger age gap this time (18 months instead of 14) the joint had more time to heal between pregnancies this time, i love team green ive found it to be so relaxing just not having to care about gender and potentially having the pregnancy ruined by GD. Ive no idea what baby is!! no intuition at all but im excited to find out

Lily is so pretty! Alice is a favorite of mine too i also have boys names sorted and a list for girls that just seems to go round and round with no front runners, so frustrating!! i didnt realize girls names would be so hard till we had to name our girls, DD1 was nameless for 2 days after birth and DD2 for 5 weeks!! really dont want that again if this one is a girl!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies,

I went and had a coffee with my friend and asked her to recall verbatim what was said.
    The US tech told the other party "well i didn't see any bits".
    So my friend said she took that to mean girl!
    The US tech breached our privacy, but it looks like my friend just took the info and elaborated into "Girl".

I've told my friend that she can pass on to the US techs daughter that I am going to make a complaint.

Husband booked our scan out of county, this place is too small and we have lost confidence.
    There is literally only one place to get a private scan or NIPT test, the next place is over an hours drive.
    Have told him about the conservation, and he's not feeling quite as confident
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Nell enjoy a month off from worrying about ttc. Have a nice rest. Might be just what you need to get back on it (literally) next cycle
    Thank you 💖

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can’t wait to hear on Monday about your scan sparkles. I have everything crossed that you hear pink. Private scans are brilliant as they give you the time to admire and enjoy seeing baby which is precious. Obviously being told the gender is an added bonus too. I think I might book in for another one just to see her again. Scan addict lol!

That’s a pain that it’s so far away but I’m sure it will be worth it

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    Hey ladies,

I went and had a coffee with my friend and asked her to recall verbatim what was said.
    The US tech told the other party "well i didn't see any bits".
    So my friend said she took that to mean girl!
    The US tech breached our privacy, but it looks like my friend just took the info and elaborated into "Girl".

I've told my friend that she can pass on to the US techs daughter that I am going to make a complaint.

Husband booked our scan out of county, this place is too small and we have lost confidence.
    There is literally only one place to get a private scan or NIPT test, the next place is over an hours drive.
    Have told him about the conservation, and he's not feeling quite as confident
    MrsSparkles praying that your Monday scan will go well and you will hear girl, sorry on what happened hope DH will be ok cos GD sucks
    Bobster happy the baby is still she,
    Welcome so sorry, so people were expecting you to have one kid is that even their business, they are supposed to be happy with your decisions
    Nell ooh taking a break for a month from ttc is better wish you the best in next cycle
    Sonny how are you did you find out gender

am now fine I accepted the will of God having 3boys is a blessing to me,
    oh Bobster wasn't planning to have another baby after this one because of Cesarean have 2 already and this one will be the third,but DH said I could try for 4 if I still wanna try for a girl,will give it time

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast