Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Hello everybody!! After a long break for my own sanity I wanted to drop by to see how everybody's doing and I'm so happy for all of you that have gotten good news, be it that the baby is healthy or that it's your DG or both! MrsSparkles, I know your scan is today and that you're expecting to hear boy, but I have all my fingers and toes crossed that bub is healthy and happy and a girl!!!
    We're still team green and that's honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm not anxious to find out gender at all because I KNOW it's a boy - apart from the "medical" reasons (my PCOS, the 6 weeks off the diet before conception etc.) I have the same type of intuition as with DS1, only a gazillion times stronger. In fact, I'm so sure that I have already told everybody the tech confirmed it via u/s (really wanted to avoid comments like "ohh, might be a girl this time, how exciting").
    BTW, the family has been shockingly nasty about us having another baby. Literally NOBODY was happy or excited for us in any way. Instead, it was "really, are you sure, with DS1 being special needs?" and "oh, we thought you were through after DS1, he's so horribly difficult" and from almost everybody, "how did that happen, was it an accident?" My MIL and my own mother were the worst. I could hardly believe my ears. (We underwent genetic testing and DS1's rare "specialties" are not genetic but a fluke of nature, so our risk of having another kid with his conditions are extremely low. Everybody seems to have forgotten this.)

The good news is, I've become somewhat defiant and ready and willing to love this baby no matter what. I also realized that with my background - being almost 40 and with only one (special needs) kid - I'm so incredibly blessed to be having another baby who in all likelihood (we did a large number of tests) is 100% healthy, and this is not some lame gratitude exercise, but what I genuinely feel every day. So while part of me is still devastated and incredulous I'll never have what I wanted so dearly and would have suited me so perfectly, I've chosen not to dwell on this and instead enjoy what I have, and that is A LOT. (DS1 is soooo looking forward to the new baby! )

So, I've decided to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can (thankfully, no nasty symptoms anymore) and I hope y'all do too, and that everybody ends up with healthy babies who are the perfect additions to your families and hopefully the girl or boy you were dreaming of! I'll be checking back for updates!!
    im so sorry people are being so cruel, your family size is irrelevant to anyone other than you and your dh, if they cant be happy and supportive then they dont deserve to be involved. Describing your DS1 as "horribly difficult" and saying you shouldnt have more due to his needs is disgusting. Great to hear he's so excited i hope he enjoys every second of his new adventure being a big brother!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    MrsSparkles praying that your Monday scan will go well and you will hear girl, sorry on what happened hope DH will be ok cos GD sucks
    Bobster happy the baby is still she,
    Welcome so sorry, so people were expecting you to have one kid is that even their business, they are supposed to be happy with your decisions
    Nell ooh taking a break for a month from ttc is better wish you the best in next cycle
    Sonny how are you did you find out gender

am now fine I accepted the will of God having 3boys is a blessing to me,
    oh Bobster wasn't planning to have another baby after this one because of Cesarean have 2 already and this one will be the third,but DH said I could try for 4 if I still wanna try for a girl,will give it time

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much ruu! He sure is a blessing and if you want to try again for a girl you can that's lovely your husband said that and then you have the option. I bet you can't wait to meet your new little man ... big hug x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband couldn't wait till Monday.
    So we left after work to go and have a 3d gender scan.
    I cannot believe I am writing this.
    Its a girl !!!!
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

4. Likes polaris.kai, 4blue2pink, momamia4 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    Its a girl !!!!
    Wow Mrs Sparkles! Congratulations!!! You must be in shock and over the moon

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

6. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s great news Sparkles. I bet you can’t believe it.

Just a quick message to say that we found out we’re having another boy and it’s been two weeks and I’m as heartbroken as the day I found out. I’m sad/angry all the time and find myself getting so annoyed so quickly at everything including friends and family. I haven’t told anyone yet apart from hubby as I’m trying to make myself more resilient for all the comments that will come.

I feel like everyone I have made a connection with on here got a girl and I’m the only one with another boy. You know how the feelings go, i’m happy for everyone just so sad for myself

8. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry you're feeling like this Sonny
    I wanted you to hear girl more than anyone, as I could so relate to the feelings of GD from my last pregnancy.
    I was really sure you would.
    There is nothing any of us can say to make this feel better
    You know that when he arrives he will be perfect and you will fall so in love.
    But that doesn't help you now.
    Sending love
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a girl !!!!
    Congratulations MrsSparkles!! you and your dh must both be over the moon
    now 6blue5pink

12. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a girl !!!!
    Many many congratulations MrSparkles

14. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been thinking about you Sonny and so sorry to hear you're still struggling.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!! I’m sooooo happy for you sparkles!!!!! I knew it! She has such a girly skull shape on your 12 week scan. Did you cry?? Enjoy every moment

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast