Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone thought of baby names yet???
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is a weird feeling sparkles I agree.
    Thinking of names isn’t going too well as we can’t agree on many. We both like Thea & Lily but no more options so far. What about you?

I think my nausea is on the return. It’s not constant but comes on and off throughout the day. I hope that’s not it now until delivery. Although I like the kicks, I feel ready to have my body back and glad this is my last baby.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everybody, I'm here to give you a quick update. The scan went well and of course I was right all along - it's another boy. He seems to be healthy and happy and we got to see his cute lil face, that made it a lot easier. However, since this was my last chance I will now have to adjust to a life without a daughter, and I feel this will only be possible if and when I leave the mere thought of swaying far behind me.
    So I'll head over to Atomic's 2019 results thread now to update everybody there and then I don't think I'll be back. Thank you very much for all your help and encouragement on this journey! I wish you all easy and healthy pregnancies and the most adorable, lovely babies of the gender that you hoped for All the best!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Hey everybody, I'm here to give you a quick update. The scan went well and of course I was right all along - it's another boy. He seems to be healthy and happy and we got to see his cute lil face, that made it a lot easier. However, since this was my last chance I will now have to adjust to a life without a daughter, and I feel this will only be possible if and when I leave the mere thought of swaying far behind me.
    So I'll head over to Atomic's 2019 results thread now to update everybody there and then I don't think I'll be back. Thank you very much for all your help and encouragement on this journey! I wish you all easy and healthy pregnancies and the most adorable, lovely babies of the gender that you hoped for All the best!
    Hi Welcome,

Congratulations, I know he will be so loved and adored.
    Will miss you and your kind supportive self on the boards, you must do what is right for you.
    Thank you for all your input and all your nice words and messages.

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.
    If you feel like ir, would love to hear when he's born....totally understand if you can't.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome thanks for updating us. I’ve been thinking about you and wondering how you are. Your baby boy was meant to be and soon you’ll fall right in love with his unique little character. I always thought having a second boy would be similar to the first one but how wrong I was. Your son is going to have a brother and best friend for life to share his life experiences with. They will look out for each other. You have so many good times of watching their relationship grow ahead. I know it doesn’t take away the desire but I hope it goes in time. Hope you are ok x

6. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful words Bobster.

Am going to miss you Welcome

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been ages since I've been on here. Congratulations to everyone who got their desired gender!! Hugs, love, and prayers to everyone who got an opposite.

I'll be 28 weeks in 2 days and things have been going well. I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow which I'm dreading. It's the 3 hour one since I failed the 1 hour back at 9 weeks. I've been going for monthly scans to monitor baby since I'm high risk. I'm hoping at my next appointment in a week, they'll tell me when I get to stop taking the Lovenox and when I start my non-stress tests. I've had horrible nausea the entire pregnancy and have been taking Zofran and Diclegis since 6 weeks. They help significantly! We've decided to name her Hazel Rose. We're totally in love with her name. We're getting really excited! My sister is throwing us a shower which will be on Sept 8th. I can't wait to open all of the gifts and finish up her nursery. I'm still in denial that this is all actually real and we're finally getting our daughter. I love feeling her kicks and knowing she's growing perfectly. Her arms and legs are measuring 2 weeks ahead!! At my last appointment, my MFM said she won't let me go past 39 weeks. I'll find out at my next appointment if that still stands.

So glad to read others are doing well! I've been so busy with life that I don't have much time to check in, but wanted to see how everyone was doing. Looking forward to the next few months flying by!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will be missed here WelcomeBaby, congrats on your healthy little man, I'm glad you got nice pictures of his face God hand picked him for your family for a reason, and I'm sure he will be well loved, though I am very sorry you didn't get your girl.

Welcomed our much awaited princess in 2019 after a pink sway and then our 2nd girl in 2021 after a very relaxed pink sway

10. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hazel is a beautiful name, really stunning.
    I'm sorry youve been feeling rough, but love your positive outlook.

The growth scans are so inaccurate, they can be 20% off.
    Im measuring 3 weeks ahead almost.

Also did the 3 hour test, hope you pass.
    I found walking to the bathroom every hour helped me feel less sugar rushed, even when I didn't need to pee.
    Please let us know how you do

12. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Such lovely words to read.
    I think they are true, God did hand pick him!

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast