Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So tomorrow we have another scan.
    Still not accepted the gender, but if it is pink again tomorrow, I'll finally be able to bring myself to shop.
    It's as always a mix of excitement and nerves, but am looking forward to seeing baby again.

Not long for most of us now, is everyone looking forward to heir due dates?
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    So tomorrow we have another scan.
    Still not accepted the gender, but if it is pink again tomorrow, I'll finally be able to bring myself to shop.
    It's as always a mix of excitement and nerves, but am looking forward to seeing baby again.

Not long for most of us now, is everyone looking forward to heir due dates?
    That's always exciting, it's so nice to be able to see baby on the screen doing well and of course get gender confirmation!
    I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to my due date exactly, I'm totally excited to meet baby girl but I'm soooo nervous! I just got word last week that my OB doctor is moving across the state so now I have to find a new doctor in the next few weeks which makes me really sad because I loved my doctor, I'm worried about finding someone who I connect with as well and feel comfortable with. I'm also really terrified about the transition from 1 to 2 children when the new baby comes, luckily my son is 4 so he is somewhat independent but I'm just worried about juggling my time between them and how I will handle it.
    I feel so unprepared so I'm thankful I have 3 months to get ready but I feel like time will fly by!

Welcomed our much awaited princess in 2019 after a pink sway and then our 2nd girl in 2021 after a very relaxed pink sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerHope View Post
    That's always exciting, it's so nice to be able to see baby on the screen doing well and of course get gender confirmation!
    I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to my due date exactly, I'm totally excited to meet baby girl but I'm soooo nervous! I just got word last week that my OB doctor is moving across the state so now I have to find a new doctor in the next few weeks which makes me really sad because I loved my doctor, I'm worried about finding someone who I connect with as well and feel comfortable with. I'm also really terrified about the transition from 1 to 2 children when the new baby comes, luckily my son is 4 so he is somewhat independent but I'm just worried about juggling my time between them and how I will handle it.
    I feel so unprepared so I'm thankful I have 3 months to get ready but I feel like time will fly by!
    That really sucks about your OB moving.
    Especially when you have made that connection, but if you focus on that saying "What's meant for you won't pass you by" your perfect Dr will arrive, i believe that !

You are not alone, am also worried about the transition from 1-2, some say that 0-1 is harder, am hoping that is true.
    I read an article by Mamalina ans she said the transition was not bad .

Scan said pink again, finally feel relaxed, all well and 3lb6oz
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

4. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news about your scan sparkles. Did you get another pic? Enjoy some shopping now.

Summer I had exactly the same worries but going from 1-2 was so easy. I think because my ds1 is quite nurturing he loves helping and was really involved. Unfortunately my ds2 is not quite the same so I’m now having the same worries as you but about the 2-3 transition. The boys have a really close knit bond and I worry about how the dynamic may change.

Will you two have anymore do you think?

9 weeks to go and still haven’t sorted her nursery yet! There’s not enough hours in the day!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome news Sparkles! Glad the scan went well!!

Yeah, I think the worries over the transition is normal just because every baby is different and you can never know what to expect but I think that's what makes it so hard at the same time, hard to prepare when you don't know what it will be like!

Bobster I don't know if we will have anymore, hubby would like to have 3 or 4 kids but I just really wanted to try until we could have a little girl so I could experience having a son and daughter and now that we will have one of each I think I will be content, but it's so hard to know what the future will bring. If we do have more we will probably try to wait at least two or three years down the road.

Have you picked a theme for her nursery yet? I haven't done much other than paint the room but all the nursery bedding I ordered just arrived in the mail today, I am doing a red poppy theme (Summer Poppy print from Little Unicorn) and it makes it so much more exciting and real!

Welcomed our much awaited princess in 2019 after a pink sway and then our 2nd girl in 2021 after a very relaxed pink sway

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladies sorry was quite been busy with studies, am going to be admitted Sunday 15 September and cesarean on 16th September, your prayers appreciated sisters,

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    hey ladies sorry was quite been busy with studies, am going to be admitted Sunday 15 September and cesarean on 16th September, your prayers appreciated sisters,

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk
    Thinking of you !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope it has all gone well and you are holding your beautifuk baby in your arms

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruupau hope everything went well today! Were you due already or did they urposefully bring your date forward?? Hope your little boy arrived safely and you are enjoying his cuddles as I type this. C-section must be so hard, I hope you heal quickly. Let us know how you got on when you get chance.

Oh my gawd only 8 weeks to go!!! Where is the time going. I’m cherishing every kick as I know it’s our last one and i’ll miss it so much. Worry, anticipation, wondering, excitement... so many emotions about this little one.

Finally picked the paint and bought a few things for her nursery. It’s starting to feel real now ��

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats so exciting. What colour did you go for?

I've now started becoming obsessed with clothes from Greenberry, and starting to see how expensive cute girls clothes are.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast