Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    I didn't find her on any searches.
    Another chiro volunteered her info.
    She teaches Webster too. I wonder if she has trained anyone in your area? I could ask. My next appointment is tuesday
    if shes word of mouth i wonder how many others are too! wish they would advertise themselves, i can inbox you with my area if your sure? i dont want to trouble you!
    how many weeks are you now? i hope everythings going well, did you switch over to the private midwife? x
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's no trouble.
    I wish they would advertise too!

My app says 28 days to go.
    We sell our home and close on Wednesday and still not found a new one.
    So home birth may now be out.
    Going to have to rent for 6 months, And see how the land lies with brexit after.
    Had a bump photo shoot yesterday and realised how ginormous I am, trying to enjoy it all as this is our last baby.

Yes! We got a phenomenal midwife and can already tell she's worth the expense.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's no trouble.
    I wish they would advertise too!

My app says 28 days to go.
    We sell our home and close on Wednesday and still not found a new one.
    So home birth may now be out.
    Going to have to rent for 6 months, And see how the land lies with brexit after.
    Had a bump photo shoot yesterday and realised how ginormous I am, trying to enjoy it all as this is our last baby.

Yes! We got a phenomenal midwife and can already tell she's worth the expense.
    i'll inbox you
    i dont understand why they dont advertise!!

wow only 28 days!! how exciting oh my goodness i hope everything goes well with your house sale and move, fingers crossed you find somewhere to rent quickly so you can have your homebirth
    i bet you look fab, you'll be so glad you had the pics done so you can look back on them in the future.

yay for finding a good midwife!! will she do a hospital birth for you if you dont do a homebirth?
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs sparkles wow it’s sounds like you’ve got so much going on. Good idea to rent for a bit rather than rushing into another house. I wish we could do that too but hubby is adamant he wants to sell and buy again as he doesn’t fancy the move twice and see’s renting as dead money.. I don’t agree as think it would eliminate the stress and allow us time to find the right new house plus means we’d not have a chain at our end.

Are you moving to a bigger house sparkles?

How’s everyone getting on? Have you adapted ok to life with your new little man 4blue? I feel like I’ve forgotten what to do with a newborn and it’s a bit daunting. Just packed the baby’s hospital bag yesterday and going to pack mine tomorrow.. I’m hoping we’ll be out the same day again like we were last time so won’t need to take much.

My nursery is finally getting there now, just got to hang up the pictures on the wall and put the finishing touches around. Hubby has painted so I can’t take any credit for that.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing?? 2 weeks 1 day left for me! Sparkles how long have you got left? Hope you are feeling ok

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree about the dead money/ rent thing.
    We paid 6 months up front and I was almost sick in my mouth lol.
    Yes we are looking for something a bit bigger and hopefully forever!

5 days left for me for the official due date.
    And then about 4 weeks until section.
    I scheduled one for 43+6 So baby has a while to arrive.
    The midwife dropped the birth pool and drugs off last week, so still hoping for a homebirth.
    Although we are quite a bit further from hospital now.

How are you feeling Bobster any signs or twinges ?
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! I had my beautiful daughter Lily on the 6th November at 2am. It was a quick delivery and completely drug free which is what I wanted. We are getting on really well and I’m very much in love but still in a bit of shock.

I wish you all the best for your delivery. Hope you get the home birth you want and your baby girl arrives safely. I’ll keep checking in for updates

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree about the dead money/ rent thing.
    We paid 6 months up front and I was almost sick in my mouth lol.
    Yes we are looking for something a bit bigger and hopefully forever!

5 days left for me for the official due date.
    And then about 4 weeks until section.
    I scheduled one for 43+6 So baby has a while to arrive.
    The midwife dropped the birth pool and drugs off last week, so still hoping for a homebirth.
    Although we are quite a bit further from hospital now.

How are you feeling Bobster any signs or twinges ?
    I hope you find your forever home soon MrsS
    aaahhhh your so so close to meeting her i have everything crossed for you to have a perfect homebirth, i didnt realise they would book c-sections after 40 weeks? they always seem so adament that pregnancy "cant" go beyond 42w, funnily enough a midwife round here won an award for helping a lady who refused induction hold out till she went into labour naturally at 45w!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Hey! I had my beautiful daughter Lily on the 6th November at 2am. It was a quick delivery and completely drug free which is what I wanted. We are getting on really well and I’m very much in love but still in a bit of shock.

I wish you all the best for your delivery. Hope you get the home birth you want and your baby girl arrives safely. I’ll keep checking in for updates
    Congratulations Bobster!! Beautiful name its so surreal having a girl after boys isnt it the nappy changes are so odd i did double-takes for a while!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It totally is! I keep calling her a him by accident!!! I keep having moments where I just stare at her in disbelief. It’s just such a strange feeling going from all that pain to having her here. I can’t stop staring at her. Just feels unbelievable saying the word daughter as I didn’t think I’d ever be able to. Feel so grateful and lucky.

11. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast