Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    mmm. i need to get some pineapple juice

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Yes!! See if a smoothie place will press one for you fresh! Eating pineapples made my mouth sore but drinking the juice didn’t!

2. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kikurose View Post
    Great to hear from you!! Other than your weight gain do they have any reason to be concerned?

Can’t believe you’re already scheduled!!! Time is flying!
    Not that they mentioned. I do know this baby is not as active either so maybe they want to check fluid amount too? I don't know just speculating right now. I'm so nervous about the scan because my bump is much smaller than my past 3 boys. Their pregnancies have all been very similar but this pregnancy differs in a lot of ways. I pray all is well and I'm able to breathe more calmly after next Fri.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hiya ladies, sorry about my absence lately. Had lots going on recently and life has just been hectic. So an update on baby girl, there have been some issues with her being small for dates since about 27 weeks and its all become a bit more serious now. They did an ultrasound yesterday and confirmed that my placenta is starting to deteriorate, so poor little miss is starting to struggle. The Dr's have decided to take her earlier than the planned c-section at 39 weeks. They'be pushed the surgery forward to this Monday (1/4) so I am freaking out a little! I know its only a week earlier but still its pretty scary. They want me to come in between now and then and get more traces done on her to make sure she is not deteriorating and to take particular notice of her movements. So yea, thats whats happening with us right now. Hopefully all will go ok on Monday and we will have our bub healthy in our arms very soon.

I hope everyone is going ok and hanging in there! Has anyone actually had their baby yet? Thinking of you all in these last few weeks xo

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    hiya ladies, sorry about my absence lately. Had lots going on recently and life has just been hectic. So an update on baby girl, there have been some issues with her being small for dates since about 27 weeks and its all become a bit more serious now. They did an ultrasound yesterday and confirmed that my placenta is starting to deteriorate, so poor little miss is starting to struggle. The Dr's have decided to take her earlier than the planned c-section at 39 weeks. They'be pushed the surgery forward to this Monday (1/4) so I am freaking out a little! I know its only a week earlier but still its pretty scary. They want me to come in between now and then and get more traces done on her to make sure she is not deteriorating and to take particular notice of her movements. So yea, thats whats happening with us right now. Hopefully all will go ok on Monday and we will have our bub healthy in our arms very soon.

I hope everyone is going ok and hanging in there! Has anyone actually had their baby yet? Thinking of you all in these last few weeks xo
    thinking of you- hope all goes well. 38 wks isnt so different from 39, especially since you are probably pretty sure if conception date range.
    at NST now, 39 weeks. i want to pass, not ready for baby yet!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

6. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
    Likes kikurose liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my 37 week checkup, NST/BPP, and chiropractic appt.
    All went great. I apparently had a rib popped out. Baby finally turned to face my spine. I am now 2-3 cm, 40% effaced. Dr. and i are planning an induction on the 12th if i make it to then. I'll be 39 weeks. Im already having lots of contractions but they are inconsistent.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

8. Likes kikurose, gafan liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Missiz!!!! Is baby here?! How are things??

10. Likes missiz liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gafan!!!!!!! How are you?!? How was the nst?!

HG mama SO EXCITING! How’s it going?!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladies, I would like to introduce you to our precious little bundle, Indiana Grace
    Born 1/4/2019
    weighing 2.8kg
    baby girl is doing well, I'm extremely happy but dealing with some strong baby blues and crying alot for no reason lol

DSC01599.jpg

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladies, I would like to introduce you to our precious little bundle, Indiana Grace
    Born 1/4/2019
    weighing 2.8kg
    baby girl is doing well, I'm extremely happy but dealing with some strong baby blues and crying alot for no reason lol

DSC01599.jpg
    Omgness missiz!!!! Indiana is so beautiful!! I mean all newborns are gorgeous but she has some serious cuteness going on I seen a newborn at a cafe the other day and I swear my ovaries started crying hysterically that we are done. There is no cuddles or smell more beautiful so enjoy while you can

I hope your baby blues clear up real quick! Never forget it is hormonal and absolutely nothing you are doing or feeling causing it. See your gp as soon as you can if things don't improve soon. Your hormone imbalance (if that's it) can be treated quickly and effectively

2 love of my life boys followed years later by my miracle daughter so blessed

14. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Massive congrats Missiz! She is adorable !!!!can.t believe you’ve had her, seems you only just found out she was a she! So tiny and precious the same blankets everywhere in Oz haha I snatched the ones my girls got and keeping them in their keepsake boxes ..shhh don’t tell the hospital :P
    Darn baby blues, hope it clears quickly !!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

16. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast