Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Water broke at work, in labor now. On pitocin and waiting for baby!

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Wonderful, I hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahhh how exciting HGmama, i hope labour goes smoothly and uncomplicated. thinking of you xx

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HOOOOOLY CUTE BABIES!!!

Missiz! Indiana is just adorable!!!!!!! I hope your blues fade. Otherwise definitely reach out to your GP.

Gafan! Ahhh!! Aiden is so stinking cute!!!!!

HGmama cannot wait to see this girl!!!!

Mrs English I hope it’s your time soon ❤️ Come on baby!

4. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
    Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ohhh so exciting.
    Sending lots of labour dust.
    Can’t wait to hear xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How exciting! Can't wait for an update!
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the delay in update. We have a healthy little girl and named her Everly. She surprised us with being a tiny baby, despite 4 growth scans saying she'd be slightly below average. She was 5 lb 11oz at birth.
    Labor was a little crazy. Since I had taken my heparin shot just a few hours before my water broke, i got really unlucky. I REALLY had no interest in natural childbirth but anesthesia couldnt risk bleeding in my spinal column. It took 5 hours to go from 4cm to 5cm. Then I had her 27 mins later. No pain meds. It happened so fast that even the resident down the hall didnt make it in the room, and my doctor was driving to hospital.

The complications keep coming though- We went home thursday afternoon. Friday night at 140am I was trying to go back to sleep after nursing Everly, and then had sudden pelvic pain. Woke my husband up and we headed to ER. I got IV pain meds, nurse cathed me for urine, did labs, and had a CT scan. It came back as inflammation in my uterus, so i was diagnosed with endometritis (infection in the uterus lining). So I'm home on antibiotics and pain meds. I may have to get readmitted to the hospital or have surgery if infection doesnt clear up.

8. Likes missiz, MrsEnglish liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HG congratulations!!!! Everly is beautiful!!! I’m so happy for you!!!

So sorry to hear about the complications though! I hope the infection clears soon and that you don’t need surgery. What a crazy labor!! That 27 minutes must have been crazy intense!!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

10. Thanks HGmama thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the delay in update. We have a healthy little girl and named her Everly. She surprised us with being a tiny baby, despite 4 growth scans saying she'd be slightly below average. She was 5 lb 11oz at birth.
    Labor was a little crazy. Since I had taken my heparin shot just a few hours before my water broke, i got really unlucky. I REALLY had no interest in natural childbirth but anesthesia couldnt risk bleeding in my spinal column. It took 5 hours to go from 4cm to 5cm. Then I had her 27 mins later. No pain meds. It happened so fast that even the resident down the hall didnt make it in the room, and my doctor was driving to hospital.

The complications keep coming though- We went home thursday afternoon. Friday night at 140am I was trying to go back to sleep after nursing Everly, and then had sudden pelvic pain. Woke my husband up and we headed to ER. I got IV pain meds, nurse cathed me for urine, did labs, and had a CT scan. It came back as inflammation in my uterus, so i was diagnosed with endometritis (infection in the uterus lining). So I'm home on antibiotics and pain meds. I may have to get readmitted to the hospital or have surgery if infection doesnt clear up.

Oh my goodness, you have been through so much in this birthday! Your baby is lovely. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that you heal without the need for more intervention.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

12. Thanks HGmama thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh my gosh! Sounds intense! Congratulations and hope the infection clears up quickly x

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

14. Thanks HGmama thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Everly, what a beautiful little angel xx

sorry to hear you've had a few troubles after, that must have been quite scary for you! I hope you are feeling better really soon xo

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast