Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi yall! Im due Jan 20th with baby 3. I have 2 boys - 3 and 1 years old - and swayed pink this time. I had a loss in February (was swaying then also) so praying for a healthy baby this time!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by barrebabe View Post
    Hi yall! Im due Jan 20th with baby 3. I have 2 boys - 3 and 1 years old - and swayed pink this time. I had a loss in February (was swaying then also) so praying for a healthy baby this time!
    Congratulations! Pink dust headed your way!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Likes barrebabe liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by barrebabe View Post
    Hi y’all! I’m due Jan 20th with baby 3. I have 2 boys - 3 and 1 years old - and swayed pink this time. I had a loss in February (was swaying then also) so praying for a healthy baby this time!
    Congrats! Fingers crossed for pink

successful sway

Pregnant and swayed for DD#2

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's a superstition thing bc gender is already decided but please allow me to rant. 8+4 today and I've been in the morning sickness haze. Throwing up in the morning but as long as I can start to get things in my stomach I feel better. My in laws are in town so they know I'm pregnant (not that we swayed) and that we want a boy. Because I'm superstitious we have been referring to this baby as the sequel and not using pronouns to "jinx" anything lol. Well I just find it super rude that knowing all this my MIL and SIL have just been drilling me? Like "do you feel ok? No? Must be a girl in there" and "wow you cant eat again. I'm getting some strong girl vibes". Please know I will love any baby as I absolutely adore my dd, but I just find it so fucking rude that they do that after we have been avoiding pronouns and that they couldnt respect that. And of course now everytime I throw up and feel nauseous I work myself up because I failed and I'm sick again this pregnancy which points girl

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234