Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi y’all! I’m due Jan 20th with baby 3. I have 2 boys - 3 and 1 years old - and swayed pink this time. I had a loss in February (was swaying then also) so praying for a healthy baby this time!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by barrebabe View Post
    Hi y’all! I’m due Jan 20th with baby 3. I have 2 boys - 3 and 1 years old - and swayed pink this time. I had a loss in February (was swaying then also) so praying for a healthy baby this time!
    Congratulations! Pink dust headed your way!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Likes barrebabe liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by barrebabe View Post
    Congrats! Fingers crossed for pink

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's a superstition thing bc gender is already decided but please allow me to rant. 8+4 today and I've been in the morning sickness haze. Throwing up in the morning but as long as I can start to get things in my stomach I feel better. My in laws are in town so they know I'm pregnant (not that we swayed) and that we want a boy. Because I'm superstitious we have been referring to this baby as the sequel and not using pronouns to "jinx" anything lol. Well I just find it super rude that knowing all this my MIL and SIL have just been drilling me? Like "do you feel ok? No? Must be a girl in there" and "wow you cant eat again. I'm getting some strong girl vibes". Please know I will love any baby as I absolutely adore my dd, but I just find it so fucking rude that they do that after we have been avoiding pronouns and that they couldnt respect that. And of course now everytime I throw up and feel nauseous I work myself up because I failed and I'm sick again this pregnancy which points girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We’ve been really selective with who we’ve told about the pregnancy so far. Dreading all the rude comments! I’m kind of worried that this one is another boy because I’m not as sick as I was last time with my girl :/ I know every pregnancy is different, but it still makes me worried my sway failed. I had an US last week and Bub is doing great. 9 weeks+4 today.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof4boys View Post
    We’ve been really selective with who we’ve told about the pregnancy so far. Dreading all the rude comments! I’m kind of worried that this one is another boy because I’m not as sick as I was last time with my girl :/ I know every pregnancy is different, but it still makes me worried my sway failed. I had an US last week and Bub is doing great. 9 weeks+4 today.
    I wish we would have kept it that way bc it has just been offensive some things people have said. I'm so glad they look great! Hopefully we are just having different pregnancies than usual and we both still get what we want. Sending my pink dust

8. Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234