Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to start off by saying I am absolutely thrilled baby is healthy and we got all nuchal labs back today and they were normal so no amniotic stuff luckily. However, it feels like I got a knife through my heart all over again when they said it was a girl. I already knew it was a girl and til they said anything I didnt realize that I had been hoping the early sneak peek was wrong. I'm just a mess all over again and feeling like I've failed bc I swayed all in blue. I dont know what to do. I obviously will love all my children but I'm so done with the comments from family and it breaks my heart knowing my girls will grow up hearing the same shit I did. I plan to break the cycle but man is it hard when even family talks about the negatives of all girls and how I'm the only cousin that isnt a "boy mom"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    14 weeks today. Still nauseous and awful food aversions. I was hoping they’d start to subside, but not yet. Have a feeling I’ll be sick the whole pregnancy like last time. I need a follow up scan in the next week or two to see if the membranes have fused. I’ve been so stressed about it

Good to hear baby is healthy TA Sait

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you’re going through this Polaris why can’t everyone just keep their damn mouths shut. Those comments hurt so much! Been through similar shit with our family and friends. It sucks!! Do you think you’ll sway again down the track? I had so many people tell me not to have anymore kids because it’s just gonna be a boy! My own mother has been trying to get my husband to have a vasectomy for years because “we only make boys”. Funny because if I would’ve listened to her she wouldn’t have her beloved granddaughter she’s always wanted..

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

4. Thanks polaris.kai thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof4boys View Post
    So sorry you’re going through this Polaris why can’t everyone just keep their damn mouths shut. Those comments hurt so much! Been through similar shit with our family and friends. It sucks!! Do you think you’ll sway again down the track? I had so many people tell me not to have anymore kids because it’s just gonna be a boy! My own mother has been trying to get my husband to have a vasectomy for years because “we only make boys”. Funny because if I would’ve listened to her she wouldn’t have her beloved granddaughter she’s always wanted..
    I think we will because despite the comments from our family how we should stop at two blah blah we both still want four regardless of gender. I think this time since we got what we wanted and had our first two close together instead of trying at a year, we will space it out to trying when LO turns two or longer to give my body a chance to rest and see if that would help sway blue

6. Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great that the reports came back normal.
    Sorry to hear that you have to go through all this. Why don't they keep their damn mouths shut, but don't give ear to what ppl say, their work is to point out others. They ll never understand others feeling.
    You be happy that the LO is healthy. I so hope that all your tests were wrong and you see or hear that it's a little man in there, hopefully...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Glad babe is healthy! Everything is going well hubby just left for deployment. And yes. So much nausea. With meds I can at least keep food down but still nauseous with so many food aversions. 12wk 3 d right now so In hoping it gets better soon bc I need to start putting weight back on

Thank you! My first pregnancy was never like this. So nauseous and fed up of throwing up. Hope it eases up soon coz I too need to put on some healthy weight. I have lost almost 3kgs argh..

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    14 weeks today. Still nauseous and awful food aversions. I was hoping they’d start to subside, but not yet. Have a feeling I’ll be sick the whole pregnancy like last time. I need a follow up scan in the next week or two to see if the membranes have fused. I’ve been so stressed about it

Good to hear baby is healthy TA Sait
    Thanks mummyof4..
    Yea hope it gets easier. It's so hard, never felt like this before.. Feeling sick the whole pregnancy must be so difficult. Hope it doesn't happen this time..

How many children you have? 4 boys and a girl if I am not wrong..

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Thanks mummyof4..
    Yea hope it gets easier. It's so hard, never felt like this before.. Feeling sick the whole pregnancy must be so difficult. Hope it doesn't happen this time..

How many children you have? 4 boys and a girl if I am not wrong..
    Yep 4 boys and I had my girl in 2017. All the guesses on my last scan are girl, so fingers crossed everyone is correct. The boys love having a little sister and really want another. Hopefully I can get another peek at the next ultrasound soon lol.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

11. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my first midwife appt today and got to hear bubs heartbeat for the first time she said be prepared to have this one at home considering how quick my last came eek lol.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

13. Likes polaris.kai, IWant4Kids liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Officially 2nd trimester! I know it's not like a switch and immediately stop but I was really hoping the nausea and food aversions would be gone by now Hope everyone else is doing well and healthy

15. Likes Mummyof4boys, IWant4Kids liked this post
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast