Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummyof4boys - exciting! How long until you’ll know gender?

Polaris kai - hope you get some relief soon.

Afm - 9 weeks tomorrow and saw my obstetrician on Thursday. Saw bub and looks great! I do have a tiny haematoma though... only .5cm so he’s not worried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

2. Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m having the ultrasound at 18 weeks instead of 20 so they can confirm the membranes have fused. So 2.5 weeks... woohoo!! I’m dying to know
    I had a haematoma when I had a scan at 8 weeks and it was completely gone by 12 weeks, you’ll be fine

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

4. Thanks IWant4Kids thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! I've been absent from this thread because around 5 weeks I found out my progesterone level was really low so I've been anxiously taking pills to raise it. The good news is I had my first ultrasound and doctor's appointment yesterday, and baby looks so healthy, measuring 2 days ahead with a 174 HB. I was so emotional! The past fews weeks all I've been praying for is a healthy little baby that sticks. Now that I've seen the baby though I can't help but focus on the gender. I did sway pink with one attempt, and my lifestyle was already naturally very girl-friendly but I feel so guilty. I'm 9w1d so I know that ultrasound photos probably can't detect much but after looking at them I have a feeling it might be a boy. I don't know why. All of my dreams have been girl, girl, girl. I've always envisioned myself as a girl mom, too. I think I need to mentally prepare for a boy so I'm not as disappointed. Regardless, I know I love this baby no matter what the gender

IMG_9661-2.jpg
    Last edited by xxb; August 2nd, 2019 at 10:51 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xxb View Post
    Hi all! I've been absent from this thread because around 5 weeks I found out my progesterone level was really low so I've been anxiously taking pills to raise it. The good news is I had my first ultrasound and doctor's appointment yesterday, and baby looks so healthy, measuring 2 days ahead with a 174 HB. I was so emotional! The past fews weeks all I've been praying for is a healthy little baby that sticks. Now that I've seen the baby though I can't help but focus on the gender. I did sway pink with one attempt, and my lifestyle was already naturally very girl-friendly but I feel so guilty. I'm 9w1d so I know that ultrasound photos probably can't detect much but after looking at them I have a feeling it might be a boy. I don't know why. All of my dreams have been girl, girl, girl. I've always envisioned myself as a girl mom, too. I think I need to mentally prepare for a boy so I'm not as disappointed. Regardless, I know I love this baby no matter what the gender

IMG_9661-2.jpg
    How stressful but glad bub is looking healthy!
    Are you having a nipt test? I’m 10 weeks tomorrow so will get bloods next week and hopefully find out the gender in 5 days. I swayed pink too but I’m preparing to hear boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iwant4kids — Thank you! Ah that's so exciting! I'm planning on getting nipt testing done too. Probably at 10.5 weeks just to be sure. Hope you're feeling well! Pink dust your way xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining you. I'm 13 weeks today and due early February.

I have one dd and hoping for another girl. We didn't sway at all, in fact with we accidentally swayed blue as just wanted to get pregnant after 2 losses in the past year. We had sex on ovulation day and I was taking a supplement that also acts as a mucus thinner and I had absolutely loads of ewcm! My diet is also pretty boy friendly.

Had my 12 week scan and am quite pleased we didn't see an obvious boy nub but dont it looks that girly either. I'm convinced I'm having a boy but I suppose I still have some hope that it could still be a girl. Ive kinda actually bonded with the idea of having a boy in my head so Im sure I will be fine if it is indeed a boy.

Is anyone going to stay team yellow/green? I think I am.
    DSS 2007

Due Feb 2020 Hoping for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all hope everyone is well! Morphology scan is booked for two weeks and I’m dying to find out and getting tired of everyone at school asking what I’m having lol

Lots of us finding out gender soon. How exciting!!

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all. How are y'all doing??

Xxb glad that the baby is healthy. You've a good chance of the baby being a little pink bean.. GL. Hope it's a little girl.. Are you gonna find out??

Welcome Cherlyn. FX it's your little girl cooking..

Hey mommyof4. You had all girl guesses on nub shot. So no doubt this is your girl.. Congrats and yeah GL FX too...

11. Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA Sait - Me too, thank you so much. I'm doing my genetic tests next Monday so I should find out the results/gender soon. I am kind of relieved to find out sooner rather than later so I can bond and get comfortable if it is a boy. You swayed pink, too? When will you find out?

Cherlyn - Congratulations! I hope you're having a little girl. Good luck!

Mummyof54boys - So exciting! Keep us posted and good luck!

I'm almost 10 weeks, and just when I thought the nausea/sickness was over it came back today. Also still having a hard time eating anything but carbs and I miss exercising.

13. Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xxb View Post
    TA Sait - Me too, thank you so much. I'm doing my genetic tests next Monday so I should find out the results/gender soon. I am kind of relieved to find out sooner rather than later so I can bond and get comfortable if it is a boy. You swayed pink, too? When will you find out?

Cherlyn - Congratulations! I hope you're having a little girl. Good luck!

Mummyof54boys - So exciting! Keep us posted and good luck!

I'm almost 10 weeks, and just when I thought the nausea/sickness was over it came back today. Also still having a hard time eating anything but carbs and I miss exercising.
    Good luck xxb. Waiting to hear from you. Hope you hear girl.. FX
    Yup I too swayed pink.. I think I am gonna stay team green..

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast